1 post removed
Willing

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2010
Only one way to find out ;)
Mr T

United States

#6 Oct 20, 2010
Hey "Curious" I think "Willing" wants to tounge punch your wiener.
Owner

Ashland, KY

#7 Oct 20, 2010
Sick!!!!
keep it alive

Demotte, IN

#8 Oct 20, 2010
The owners r good people tryin 2 make a livin like u leave it alone people make their own choices there is good safe stuff there and married guys women cause they r abused or dont get oral they need from husband or wife u husbands n wives need 2 wake up if u dont do it they 4 gonna get it discreet i was suckin a guy his phone rang he said hey honey im at walmart see ya soon luv ya wake up people
Willing

Ashland, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2010
Actually, I like having my wiener tounge punched!
straight

United States

#10 Oct 21, 2010
Isn't it mostly guys getting head from guys there tho?
update

Demotte, IN

#11 Oct 21, 2010
No im bi guy guys give gr8 head but couples come example black guy and nice hot white girl they strip out he like 2 give ya oral if ya want why she watches and or her do ya while he watches and he likes _2 watch anthr guy ***k her while he ***ks off
Ashamed

Hansford, WV

#12 Oct 22, 2010
You should all be ashamed of yourself.
Gunner

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 19, 2011
Any chances of the salt and pepper couple stopping buy soon?
Orally Talented Gal

Columbia, MO

#14 Jan 20, 2011
What's the deal with the booths? Price and such? I'd love to wrap my lips around a thick one.:)
truth hurts

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 20, 2011
update wrote:
No im bi guy guys give gr8 head but couples come example black guy and nice hot white girl they strip out he like 2 give ya oral if ya want why she watches and or her do ya while he watches and he likes _2 watch anthr guy ***k her while he ***ks off
Learn how to use a comma and a period ,.!
1 post removed
My Two Cents

Huntington, WV

#17 Jan 21, 2011
Orally Talented Gal wrote:
What's the deal with the booths? Price and such? I'd love to wrap my lips around a thick one.:)
I'll see you there!
TomKat

Huntington, WV

#18 Jan 21, 2011
This is where my husband and I used to go get our movies. We moved out of the area and when we came back to town the girl that worked there didn't anymore, anyone know why or who she was? Chubby girl with dark hair, very sweet my husband thought she was hot.lol This was a couple of years ago at least.
Question

United States

#19 Jan 26, 2011
I've never been there but I've been thinking about going in to see what's what? How is it laid out and what can you do there?
luv it

Demotte, IN

#20 Jan 28, 2011
I luv that place nick runs it and hope he will own it one day he and his griend good people ive gone there 4 years nick if ur listenin let me no plz dont close down 4 us divorced bi guys we can always find relief again nick plz dont close down ill support u and so will all us divorced bi guys gals even if ya keep the movies n glory holes open
TomKat

Ridgeview, WV

#21 Jan 29, 2011
luv it wrote:
I luv that place nick runs it and hope he will own it one day he and his griend good people ive gone there 4 years nick if ur listenin let me no plz dont close down 4 us divorced bi guys we can always find relief again nick plz dont close down ill support u and so will all us divorced bi guys gals even if ya keep the movies n glory holes open
If you've been going there for years and know the owners then do you know who i've asked about here? it sounds like most of you are full of crap and know nothing of this place.
Question

United States

#22 Jan 29, 2011
Are they closed? I've stopped by two day on a row and the doors are locked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington Little League baseball 10 min Minor league coach 112
Obama calls illegals "fruitpickers and bed makers" 11 min Denning 4
10th ave east end 19 min Hereandthere 1
staying sober isnt a career 1 hr lol 3
tom mccalaster for mayor 1 hr hmmm 84
Never Trust a Bih 1 hr Good momma 2
Deadbeat mom's everywhere 1 hr Good momma 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages