turnpike ford huntington wv

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
unhappy turnpike ford

Richmond, VA

#1 Dec 23, 2012
this place has really went down hill my neighbor buys a brand new ford about every 4-5 years i always take there on 3rd ave for its service needs but the past few times ive been totaly shocked about service a turn signal handle was broke and they were trying to fix the wrong thing something that wasnt even broke to top it all off i called and they were even rude to me i went over to the shop to go get something i left in my car a and some blonde haired guy clearly smelled of pot then when i left he went on his lunch i guess but he was out back in a red truck smoking it now you know other people there have to know that you could easily see this man was high on drugs and could smell it they need drug testing there i wonder how many others have seen or smelled that really bad managment on turnpikes end
Gerald

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 23, 2012
unhappy turnpike ford wrote:
this place has really went down hill my neighbor buys a brand new ford about every 4-5 years i always take there on 3rd ave for its service needs but the past few times ive been totaly shocked about service a turn signal handle was broke and they were trying to fix the wrong thing something that wasnt even broke to top it all off i called and they were even rude to me i went over to the shop to go get something i left in my car a and some blonde haired guy clearly smelled of pot then when i left he went on his lunch i guess but he was out back in a red truck smoking it now you know other people there have to know that you could easily see this man was high on drugs and could smell it they need drug testing there i wonder how many others have seen or smelled that really bad managment on turnpikes end
I'm glad you posted this, I had intended to take my truck in for spark plug changes but after reading this I think I'll find someone else. Thank You.
ford owner

Springfield, NJ

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Where should I take my ford truck for service then and which ford dealer to look for new car for my wife?
Alfred

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 23, 2012
I would try South Point Ford. I shopped at Galigher Ford and then Turnpike For years. The sales dept was always ok, but for the last year or two the service dept has gone to hell.

They are now poorly managed and trying to fabricate problems with vehicles to get more money. They have ran all the good mechanics off and they are all now jokes.
manda

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 23, 2012
South Point Ford is a good place to go!They are all about pleasing their customers.My dad is employed there and I bought my car there and had very good service when had a oil change and brakes done!
turnpike ford stinks

Richmond, VA

#6 Dec 24, 2012
i agree for some reason in the past 2 years that place has went to hell such bad managment id rather let a kindergardner work on my ford
going somewhere else now

Richmond, VA

#7 Dec 24, 2012
i know what you mean i stopped by the body shop to ask a painter an estimate and some blond guy who had the name max on his shirt was so high i dont know how he was even standing up and he reaked of marijuana that place is a joke my brother in law had something painted the about a year ago it was wonderful thats why i went there but something must of changed since then
connie n mark T L A

New York, NY

#8 Dec 24, 2012
True love always. Go to south point where Connie cares....about what, idk but it's a great catchphrase lol.
Slim

Ardsley, NY

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Try Midway Ford. They have awesome techs
f150 owner

Springfield, NJ

#10 Dec 24, 2012
I shopped all of um and Boyd county ford in ashland was cheapest most honest and nicest never had a problem with service either most all there people been there for years
jane doe

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Dec 24, 2012
Give midway a shot. We...ooops, they are super cheap and we...ooops, they really take care of their customers. You'd be hard pressed to get a better sale price from any other ford dealer. I dont work there either.
yea right

Livonia, MI

#12 Dec 24, 2012
jane doe wrote:
Give midway a shot. We...ooops, they are super cheap and we...ooops, they really take care of their customers. You'd be hard pressed to get a better sale price from any other ford dealer. I dont work there either.
Yea right. They don't have a good selection unless you want to drive a monster truck.
i c thru u

France

#13 Dec 24, 2012
Turnpike is the best of the best and voted number one in all of the region year after year by the Annual Huntington Auto Club of The Greater WV Tri-State Auto Buyers Club LLC.
going somewhere else now

Richmond, VA

#14 Dec 24, 2012
i c thru u wrote:
<quoted text>
Turnpike is the best of the best and voted number one in all of the region year after year by the Annual Huntington Auto Club of The Greater WV Tri-State Auto Buyers Club LLC.
lmao oh yea then why is everyone talking about how bad you guys suck dont give a crap about your awards you cant polish a turd and call it a diamond
chevy lover

Richmond, VA

#15 Dec 24, 2012
more like voted the highest in the tri state if they drug tested there would be no employees left
knows for sure

Richmond, VA

#16 Dec 24, 2012
what ever you do dont ask them to fix a water leak it takes them 6 months i dont see how these people are still open for business

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#17 Dec 25, 2012
Periods and paragraphs.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#18 Dec 25, 2012
I've had my ford at South Point and at Turnpike. I will never go back to South Point. They had my vehicle for over a month and we could never get a straight answer from anyone about what was wrong with it. They kept giving us dates when it would be fixed yet would then deny giving the dates when it wasn't ready. The little dude answering the phones got an attitude with my wife because she called them out on their bullship. Then after we finally got it back it was fixed but we found out that its a common practice to let the warranty covered repairs sit and collect dust while the non warranty covered repairs get in so they get paid. Pretty ridiculous especially as long as it took and the run around that went with it.

I have taken my vehicle to Turnpike for a less minor repair and it was in and out in a day. They were thorough in their explanation and described what the issue was. They also ran a check for recalls which I had one. So it was covered. I asked why South Point didn't see that and they said they don't know but it was obvious as they get notification on all recalls when it goes in the system. It's not just their system its Ford.

So as far as Connie caring its a nice slogan but with my experience and from what I've heard from other as well as what I've read here on Topix in another thread on South Point Od never go back. I haven't had a bad time yet at Turnpike so for now I have no issue.
disapointed

Richmond, VA

#19 Dec 25, 2012
well i dont know about all the turnpike ford dealer ships but the one on third ave in huntington is ran very poorly. i have had nothing but bad expierences there in the past year and a half. something has changed within that time period
suv lover

Richmond, VA

#20 Dec 25, 2012
i bought a brand new suv from turnpike ford and after only one month the back hatch started leaking water. it leaked so much it made my car stink .so i took it back at least 6-7 times and its still not fixed. they put a brand new hatch on last time and now it leaks even worse .that circus needs to be closed down bcause theres a bunch of grease monkeys who dont know what they are doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael johnson 4 min Hehs 19
St Mary's 9 min Pam 16
Day 37 of being a Liberal Moron 14 min Silent Majority 3
Why do blacks make up bogus history 17 min Vergil 50
The Trump Bump Continues 18 min Hillarys left titty 2
Cabell HELP!!!!! 1 hr FromPPT 16
Kenya Dunfee 1 hr CaptSweatPants 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance