BigBossy

Huntington, WV

#1 Sep 21, 2013
I was sitting on my porch with my family and watched cab #73 roll to a stop some lady got in..something was exchanged and she got out and #73 drove off..Lady walked back into the apartment that is known around here to be a meth house..I called the company and was transferred to the "dispatch" I told him about the transaction and his remark to be was " Did he get anything good?" I was shocked then again it's Huntington..I asked him if he was being sarcastic and he replied I'm being very sarcastic..proceeded to ask me if I seen the actual exchange of anything..I said it was obvious in what they were doing...The bastard hung up on me after telling me to mind my own business..First Off I will not mind my own because I own my house and pay a lot for it and I will NOT have such "TRASH" run me out of here and influence my kids...What else can do about this..Next time I think I will video it..
oh my

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 21, 2013
BigBossy wrote:
I was sitting on my porch with my family and watched cab #73 roll to a stop some lady got in..something was exchanged and she got out and #73 drove off..Lady walked back into the apartment that is known around here to be a meth house..I called the company and was transferred to the "dispatch" I told him about the transaction and his remark to be was " Did he get anything good?" I was shocked then again it's Huntington..I asked him if he was being sarcastic and he replied I'm being very sarcastic..proceeded to ask me if I seen the actual exchange of anything..I said it was obvious in what they were doing...The bastard hung up on me after telling me to mind my own business..First Off I will not mind my own because I own my house and pay a lot for it and I will NOT have such "TRASH" run me out of here and influence my kids...What else can do about this..Next time I think I will video it..
..We need more people like you, most do not care anymore.
Wow

Roanoke, VA

#3 Sep 22, 2013
You absolutely did the right thing! It's sad when you call a company to report such activity, that you pretty much get laughed at! What is even worse is some rely on cabs for transportation, what would happen if their using was to cause an accident? Would the company then be held responsible?
Option number 16

Richmond, VA

#4 Sep 22, 2013
Wow wrote:
You absolutely did the right thing! It's sad when you call a company to report such activity, that you pretty much get laughed at! What is even worse is some rely on cabs for transportation, what would happen if their using was to cause an accident? Would the company then be held responsible?
They need evidence not just speculation.
Redneck

Huntington, WV

#5 Sep 22, 2013
Not shocking, have you seen most of their drivers? They appear to be on something & the many accidents that company has had is crazy.
driver

Richmond, VA

#6 Sep 22, 2013
if you have notice they moved to Ohio so that they wouldn't have to pay WV taxes and insurance I personally think they shouldn't be allow to operate in the state of WVanymore
Cab 73 Driver

Huntington, WV

#7 Sep 22, 2013
Or you could mind your own damn business
BigBossy

Huntington, WV

#8 Sep 23, 2013
Driver #73...I will "Not mind my own business" when it is on our street and In front of my family....You are only contributing to the spread of disease and the illegal activities that WE that contribute to this city and not take that is not entitled to have..WE work and support OUR families and teach our children and community...And WE the home owners on this street will not let anyone or anything to influence our children..
CabDrivers Aretrash

New York, NY

#9 Sep 23, 2013
Call the DEA
BigBossy

Huntington, WV

#10 Sep 27, 2013
CabDrivers Aretrash wrote:
Call the DEA
after the local police, etc. then if nothing is done with it then yes I will...thanks #73..for the tip
Sam Hayworthington

Waynesboro, VA

#11 Sep 27, 2013
Who cares. Cabbies will do anything for money.
That is no surprise.
Also. 73 has a girl driver you idiot.
Bill

Waynesboro, VA

#12 Sep 28, 2013
Don't you guys have anything better to do?
James

Huntington, WV

#13 Sep 28, 2013
Metro Taxi or whatever they are calling themselves this week, sucks!!!
Bert From Out Wayne

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Sep 28, 2013
Yall is all liars.
1 post removed
mommaof2

Richmond, VA

#16 May 1, 2014
most of the dispatchers are on drugs also. one not too long one was charged for stealing an old ladies purse using her credit cards. And the owner uses Chad Hatcher for anything and everything. So, if your really wanting to catch one of the.drivers up in something than I'd call the law. Bc neither.a dispatchet or mr. Marlow are going to do anything.
cab 73

United States

#17 May 1, 2014
Big deal I wasnt hurting anyone. Its for my personall lady. Mind your own buisiness i have to stay awake bimbo
badkins

Huntington, WV

#18 May 1, 2014
BigBossy wrote:
Should have called the cops, not dispatch.

If you all don't already know this, it is a known fact that Huntington's cab services have hired active drug addicts in the past. I used to hear stories from people I knew who were such people. Their bosses knew, and didn't care as long as they showed up for work and brought the car back in one piece.

Next time call the cops, you're doing your community and the druggies a favor.
The druggies just dont know it yet. They'd thank you in 20 years though. Promise.
just me

United States

#19 May 1, 2014
Give yellow cab some credibility. There is bad apples everywhere but there is alot of good.folks that own and work there
cab 73

United States

#20 May 1, 2014
Big deal it was for my personal. Just something to keep me awake. No harm no foul. I dont see why you are trying to make such a big deal. Just some pick me up.Like the dispatcher said was it good stuff. Oh yeah. L.M.A.O. Someone has to haul you fat ass cows to fetch them groceries wormen so shut that yap.
juzt these nuts

United States

#21 May 1, 2014
Well if 73 is a woman driver it sounds like you need glasses or are hopped up on dope yerself wermen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie and Justin 7 min Neifhbor 1
Lisa Hernandez (Sep '11) 12 min lisasyogapantscam... 39
shooting at funeral home 14 min sad 1
Scary haunted trails/tunnels??? 28 min Randy 4
Why are most WVU fans idiots? 38 min Observer 45
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 40 min Doors 76
Sexual Harassment at SMMC 42 min InTheKnow 5
in your face marshall fans suck it 57 min zipperb 164
Cops at Beards funeral home 7 hr Just saying 14
Huntington Dating