Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

I am sorry. Please come home to your family. I'd do and give anything to have you back. It wasn't all my fault please wake up and see that.
1 post removed
him

Broadway, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

come back wrote:
I am sorry. Please come home to your family. I'd do and give anything to have you back. It wasn't all my fault please wake up and see that.
Ill call u when u STOP getting me in trouble with my wife! Give up topix & stop trying to set me up! I told u !!!
Sorry for

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Why do women get involved in relationships with men who are already married or in long term relationships? You cry about the outcomes when they return home and to their lives. Why do you just eat up all the lies they tell you to get you to drop your panties?
Grow up ladies , have respect for yourselves and expect it to end just as it started with you being alone. Many couples now days have open relationships and some wives just turn a blind eye.
If he doesn't introduce you to his family.... Talk on his phone around you or needs you to do stuff for him all the time .. Your just a fling and it will fizzle out. Pick yourself up and go on! Find a man that shows you off to his friends and family and wants to spend time to get to know you and build a life together , you will be much happier.
yep

Fayetteville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

The sky is blue..women have secrets..who gives a fu##
lol

Broadway, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

yep wrote:
The sky is blue..women have secrets..who gives a fu##
Someone hit a nerve Hun?????
jjj

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

come back wrote:
Well seeing he isn't coming back, and if you're still willing to do anything, I am available, you know until he comes back.
The best way to get over this dick is to get another dick in you.
pa guy

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

jjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Well seeing he isn't coming back, and if you're still willing to do anything, I am available, you know until he comes back.
hard core right to the point
whist

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

pa guy wrote:
<quoted text>hard core right to the point
LOL, yea no need in beating around the bush when you can beat in the bush.
open wife

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

jjj wrote:
<quoted text>Well seeing he isn't coming back, and if you're still willing to do anything, I am available, you know until he comes back.
Call me I'm waiting
vampy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

jjj wrote:
<quoted text>
An honest man, it is what most of us guys are thinking, very few would come right and say it. Woman say they want a honest men, believe me they don't, lol.
Sheis

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Very true
Hilarious stuff here

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

woman can be extremely deceptive that way. i had went out with a girl for about two and a half years. when i met her, she was married...she said unhappily. she ended up getting divorced after she couldnt hide her affair with my any longer, she had gotten away with a few others i have learned. we split up for half a month...then had started talking again. a few days ago she mentioned how the guy she was seeing had to be "convinced i wasnt seeing you any longer". guess she thought that wouldnt ring a bell with me. she had a wedding to go to out of town, i had a suspicious feeling...called the guys work that she was seeing. coincidence...he's on vacation also. she said i was paranoid until i let her know i knew that he was gone too. then she said "whatever". havent heard from her since. then again...i chucked my phone and got another one so she couldnt text or call or anything. i'll probably end up getting a restraining order...unfortunately she has to drive by my house three times a day on her way to work....lunch...etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctors behaving badly!!!!! 3 min whatsup 27
who got shot by hpd last night? 9 min king Kenneth the third 137
scandalous women of huntington 14 min peter 19
school supplies lists 14 min ? 3
East end thief's (Nov '13) 15 min chandra 1,407
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 32 min Steve 54,195
cain jackson 36 min -zaphod- 2
morris bldg fire 5 hr Ridiculous 40
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000