Spanking Child or Students In School ...

Spanking Child or Students In School With Paddle

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Teacher Mom

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Does anyone have an opinion on paddling students in school nowadays?

Seems like students today no longer have any respect for us teachers. I sure wish they let us deal with these renegade students like students were dealt with 20 years ago.
zerohero

Hurricane, WV

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Teacher Mom wrote:
Does anyone have an opinion on paddling students in school nowadays?
Seems like students today no longer have any respect for us teachers. I sure wish they let us deal with these renegade students like students were dealt with 20 years ago.
definitely need to bring it back nationwide.
lost

Greensburg, PA

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Really, beat a kid?
Inquiring mind

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Some children need a good spanking every now and then...it's not called beating
Blackbeard

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2013
I agree with the parents notification and a second person watching. Kids today have no respect for adults or authority.
gambo

Huntington, WV

#6 Apr 23, 2013
My parents were older than most when I was growing up and spanking was used to discipline me. I didnt get spanked very many times but after the first few times I always knew it was a possibility and they werent afraid to use that form of discipline, so I didnt cut out of line very much.

Use it, but properly and it is a great tool to make a child understand authority.

It isnt beating or abuse, it's being a parenand not coddling a child. Kids now are pussies and need medication for every problem they have. Im not saying that some kids dont need meds, but there werent even a tenth of the kids on meds when I was in school for ADD. or ADHD. for the most part its bullshit way for a person to not have to parent their child.

I could go on and on..........Kids today are disrespectful and entitled because of "parents" that don't want to be parents, but friends and buddies..........
homer

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Apr 24, 2013
sCREW PADDLEs we need switchings in school. Spare the switch your child will become a bitch!
1 post removed

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#9 Apr 24, 2013
I love how some of you think the idea of using a piece of wood to hit a child with, would cure the inability of their parents or guardians to teach them to respect authority figures.

Step up and do your jobs. Put down the iPhone, meth pipe, or TV controller.
Blackbeard

Hurricane, WV

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Mr_Awesome wrote:
I love how some of you think the idea of using a piece of wood to hit a child with, would cure the inability of their parents or guardians to teach them to respect authority figures.

Step up and do your jobs. Put down the iPhone, meth pipe, or TV controller.
It does not "cure" anything, but it does echo the scientifically proven Pavlovian theory in which every time you ring the bell (whip his/her ass) the dog (kid) gets a reward (or punishment) and they learn who will whip their asses and who won't.

It's about discipline in the school, not about re-parenting.
got spanked by teachers

Huntington, WV

#11 Apr 25, 2013
this is what i remember if you spanked at school you got beat when you got home for being disrespectful. so you was too scared to misbehave at school over the fear of what you parents would do to you. but now parents just turn their kids lose and dont care so even if you bring back the paddle and teachers use it its not going to work cause the parents don`t care. my mother was in her 90`s when she died and even at that age and being adult you didn`t disrespect her or she would smack you across the face. paddling won`t unless the parents whip their kids for misbehaving at home and yes i have busted mine son butt and he is respectful young man and will have a bright future because of it.

FOR EVERY ACTION THEIR IS A REACTION GOOD OR BAD. IF ITS S GOOD ACTION THEN YOU GET A GOOD REACTION BUT ITS A BAD ONE THEN YOU GET YOU A$$ BUSTED PLAIN AND SIMPLE
bust em if ya got em

Secaucus, NJ

#12 Apr 25, 2013
better learn them youngen's up right thare your hillbillys.

seriously, you guys spank there in wv?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 26 min Duracell Dan 1,831
America Held Hostage Day 399 52 min Mommaj- 4
News Cabell Huntington Hospital president, CEO retiring (Dec '14) 1 hr Jimmy 103
Felons with pit bulls 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 29
America Held Hostage Day 398 4 hr MarkJ- 11
pagans mc (Sep '10) 4 hr Steve 338
Ally Briana Haynie 4 hr You got played 1
Another disgruntled liberal shoots up a school 9 hr The Last Warrior ... 232
Remember Huntington in the 50's? (Feb '08) 13 hr Jefferson Park Guy 1,623

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages