First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oldtimer

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jul 5, 2011
What about the stripper whose real name is Brittany? Is she a druggie and/or does she sell drugs for a couple of black drug dealers?

Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 5, 2011
nice....start a little rumor.

did she STIFF you on a lap dance?
userisme

Huntington, WV

#3 Jul 5, 2011
Kinda, they keep her on drugs so that they can pimp her out after she gets off work.
aka as bambi

United States

#4 Jul 5, 2011
Go check her out off the shoulder cause jb's got rid of her
shame

United States

#5 Jul 5, 2011
This girl stays high, and I know because I babysat for her and she either wouldn't pick up her 2 year old daughter up who is sweet as heck or was always late. What reason do u have to be that late in the middle of the night? Or u have to take her daughter to her at Country Hearth in South Point and she offers a OC30 instead of payment!! Social Services got called on her that day..
haha

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 5, 2011
strippers are nasty w*ores
youknow

Huntington, WV

#7 Jul 5, 2011
does anyone know a girl named erica that works at jbs?she has short blonde hair and wears real blue contacts in her eyes

Level 4

Location hidden

#8 Jul 5, 2011
haha wrote:
strippers are nasty w*ores
Strippers are hotter than you are. Ugly little troll

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Jul 6, 2011
youknow wrote:
does anyone know a girl named erica that works at jbs?she has short blonde hair and wears real blue contacts in her eyes
Contacts??? Who goes to a strip club and looks at the girls eyes??
insider

Huntington, WV

#10 Jul 6, 2011
There's a super nasty one there Keisha Garvin who screws all her clients you should try her .. Which she might be off work now bc I believe she's like 19 & on her 3rd kid .. CPS should def swoop in there n rescue those poor kids, no one wants a mom on drugs & that's a nasty whore.
huh

Huntington, WV

#11 Jul 27, 2011
brittany lambert?
Persephone

Frankfort, OH

#12 Aug 4, 2011
Hey just so you know, not all strippers are prostitutes. I'm one and I've never had sex for money or met guys out of the club. Maybe its cause I worked at Southern X where the classy ladies work. Believe me I know a needle junkie who worked at JBs and that place is not safe in any way.
But anyways, just letting you know that all strippers aren't prostitues. Some of us are just hustlin' ladies trying to pay bills. Thanks.
2 posts removed
a cousin

Winder, GA

#15 Jan 17, 2013
insider wrote:
There's a super nasty one there Keisha Garvin who screws all her clients you should try her .. Which she might be off work now bc I believe she's like 19 & on her 3rd kid .. CPS should def swoop in there n rescue those poor kids, no one wants a mom on drugs & that's a nasty whore.
you dont know her.us until you know her personally screwdriver off.us shes not a drug head like you think andalusia she does not screwdriver her clients. and her 3 kids are wonderful and she is a sweet mommy. so back off the rumors

“dolla dolla bill y'all”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

the burg

#16 Jan 17, 2013
isnt brittany the pill wh^ore in the bluff that her boyfriend hung himself when she o.d.then 2w ago the detroit boys shot a thief in her apartment. i would put money she the same one.
Salad Tossas

Scott Depot, WV

#17 Jan 17, 2013
They will Toss your salad!
2 posts removed
ice

Colonial Heights, VA

#20 Jun 24, 2013
what about the one that goes by vanessa rain? short, black, thick, big ole titties, wings tat on her back. she's been all over the place. y?
rick

Chesapeake, OH

#21 Dec 3, 2013
Looking for info about a girl used to wotk there we nt by tabitha and hung out with destiny. Well if you call it hanging out. My buddy is dating her and she denies ever working there. Anyone remember her . What kinda person is she
seeking

West Union, WV

#22 Dec 26, 2013
Does anyone know anything about Bree?
What about

Fairfax, VA

#23 Dec 27, 2013
Rotunda
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Madison, WV

#24 Dec 27, 2013
Does anybody know any good gay bars?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheetz Westend 10 min Brenda Stone 27
Pervert on loose 21 min beadyeyes 6
Trip To Vegas, Any Advice 24 min Hybrid 2
Baltimore Street drugs 26 min Gold Cavalier 453
katie stewart 34 min green hornet 4
Women that cheat and lie to their family at home 47 min Mason County 12
Tristateracers are shamless 52 min weird 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance