Webb

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2013
HHS 42
WP 7
hhs dad

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2013
If our offense starts out slow we will be in trouble with this team.. they are big and fast and play the spread offense.. our defense will have a tough job containing them but I think they can do it..Go Highlanders. .
hater

Greensburg, PA

#5 Nov 26, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Wh.Park-27
HHS-21
That's about what you predicted the GW score would be. Who's midland play this wknd?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#6 Nov 26, 2013
hater wrote:
<quoted text>That's about what you predicted the GW score would be. Who's midland play this wknd?
The same team you're coaching?LOL
Johnny

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2013
Here is a question, which of our local tv stations will put up and televise the championship if hhs gets there? I think it would be great if the game was televised especially with it being the first chance at the title for hhs. Now although i am hoping for a victory for the highlanders, unless the come up with something other than their predictable toss sweep fullback dive, and there is no passing game, then wheeling park will win. Hhs defense is great but park wiill score and huntington won't score enough. How about the read option with tubbs at qb and Crawford and Christian alternating series at running back???? Offense is horrible and shouldn't be with the talent. Wheeling wins 21 to 7.
Hmmmm

Huntington, WV

#8 Nov 27, 2013
I am hoping for an HHS win, but it seems like the last few games they are having to come from behind to beat teams they should be running over. Not sure what the problem is, but they seem to have gotten worse instead of better as the season progressed. I am thinking Wheeling Park will win this one.
Hmmmm

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Here is a question, which of our local tv stations will put up and televise the championship if hhs gets there? I think it would be great if the game was televised especially with it being the first chance at the title for hhs.
None of the local tv stations will show the game as it didn't happen last year when Midland was in the championship either. The broadcast rights for the game are controlled by the SSAC and they are too worried that they are going to lose a few dollars in ticket sales to let the game be shown in a market where one of the participating teams is located. It would be nice if people unable to make it to Wheeling could see the games on tv, but sadly it just wont happen.
Johnny

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2013
I remember watching Parkersburg south play in a televised championship some years ago. It is a shame that it won't be televised no matter who is in it. I just wish the championships were played at charleston. Centrally located and more accessible to all, instead of being in eastern Ohio or western pa!
b senior

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2013
HHS 64
WP 3
This one will not be close.
Express

South Point, OH

#12 Nov 27, 2013
HHS wins and wins big. Look out wheeling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
andrea anderson 9 min Tom Clark 4
Liberals are sexual predators 12 min Dan Dan Tony 120
Buck Season 34 min Dan Dan Tony 80
America Held Hostage Day 306 40 min MarkJ- 12
Tammys Thanksgiving Feast Today at 1pm 48 min Walter 2
Is your woman cooking today on Thxgiving 1 hr Real 2
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 3 hr Pudding 1,274

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance