source

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Dale Howell he lives in the 500 block of the t can get what ever drug you need
hold on

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2013
I know who he is and yes u can he on that dog food to with his wife and nephew tommy.bunch of loosers they are
Keith

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 24, 2013
They probly gettin it from Steve on W23rd st. and Adams Ave.
hold on

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2013
The wife said they are on that dog food

“I like to feel good”

Since: Mar 12

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 24, 2013
500 block of what & where?
Raymond

Ridgeview, WV

#6 Jun 24, 2013
I still say Stevie has the best dog food around.
what guy

Richmond, VA

#7 Jun 24, 2013
do they have weed there?

“I like to feel good”

Since: Mar 12

Huntington, WV

#8 Jun 24, 2013
Raymond wrote:
I still say Stevie has the best dog food around.
Kibbles and rocks would make me one happy puppy...
haha

United States

#9 Aug 11, 2013
Yea and they use the people they go to church with also cause they spend there money on that dope shame on them
1 post removed
so sad

United States

#11 Sep 3, 2013
The apartment is 516 and they don't take care of kids.
im beautimous

Parkersburg, WV

#12 Sep 3, 2013
Thts horriable they just gt their.kids bak.frm.cps and looks like they are guna get them taken again. Geez when will.they ever learn
Deloris

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 3, 2013
That guy they call Fast Freddie in the 2200 block of Washington ave. sells pain pills to child molesters. He will sell those pain pills to anyone. Also the guy across from him is a dog food dealer. The local kids call him a needle junkie. These are middle school kids that say that. Hell if they know seems to me the police should know. The bottom apartment on the corner of Bernard St. and Washington Ave. has traffic 24 hours a day. That old building belongs to Black Water rental or something like that. I know they have been talked to about this problem. Their response is they don't care cause it ain't in their neighborhood.
Deloris

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 3, 2013
Oh and don't forget about Dave Martin. He deals with everybody and everything. An open book.
Tina

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 3, 2013
The westend is in total collapse. Drug dealers have taken over the 2200 block of Washington Ave. and you're right about Steve on West 23rd and Adams. Now that is one smart drug dealer. I think he's a snitch, that's the only way he could possibly get away with what goes on there. Bernard st. is a nightmare. The apartment building on 22nd by the flood wall is a drug haven. Its been busted several times. Just like the old green apartment on the first floor on Bernard St. Yes Dave Martin is a druggie. He deals with everyone, including my brother.
so sad

United States

#16 Sep 3, 2013
im beautimous wrote:
Thts horriable they just gt their.kids bak.frm.cps and looks like they are guna get them taken again. Geez when will.they ever learn
u most know they too. all there worried about is stealing at walmart returning the items so they can sell the gift card to get there fix for the day
haha

United States

#17 Sep 4, 2013
Marcum terrace is the worse spot I've seen for junkies. wish they would get the junkies and lock them up...
im beautimous

Parkersburg, WV

#18 Sep 4, 2013
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>u most know they too. all there worried about is stealing at walmart returning the items so they can sell the gift card to get there fix for the day
just know of them dont know them.personally and dont want too. Yeah thats probably.exactly what they do.
so sad

United States

#19 Sep 5, 2013
I feel bad for the kids not them
im beautimous

Parkersburg, WV

#20 Sep 5, 2013
I do too. They dont need to be around all of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary beats trump! 29 min 4 point 2 light y... 5
East end break-ins 41 min Lori hatten 62
Ron Halcombe 1 hr Didbdbdudidjdndbdha 5
Bring segregation back to America! 1 hr in the key of life 50
Gotta get up in that 2 hr Lori hatten 4
Nikki from Backpage 3 hr back door 15
Detroit Defrin Dennis 3 hr sick of 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance