First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Stuffed amazonian

Huntington, WV

#114 Jun 26, 2013
Haha wrote:
No, but some of the people seem to have buffets at their desks :)
We don't mess around when it comes to pot lucks.
Blue Badge

United States

#115 Jun 26, 2013
Stuffed amazonian wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't mess around when it comes to pot lucks.
AMEN!!!
James

Richmond, VA

#116 Jun 26, 2013
I heard the company brings food in every single day for all the employees to eat. Is that true? I've never heard of a company basically buying everyone's lunch every day. A friend of my wife's said she doesn't plan on anything for lunch, just walks around and eats what they bring in.
Wally

Huntington, WV

#117 Jun 26, 2013
They screw over long term employees. The only reward you can expect for years of hard work is to be shown the door.
BigMomma

New Castle, PA

#118 Jun 26, 2013
I would work there if they allowed me to have a microwave, hot plate and mini fridge at the desk. I have to have snacks every 30 minutes or I get sick. I also like to wear my pajamas to work and dye my hair purple and green. Do you think they would hire me ?
tohotintx

Alexandria, VA

#119 Aug 20, 2013
Are they hiring now?
1 post removed
ChuckManson

Huntington, WV

#121 Aug 20, 2013
BigMomma wrote:
I would work there if they allowed me to have a microwave, hot plate and mini fridge at the desk. I have to have snacks every 30 minutes or I get sick. I also like to wear my pajamas to work and dye my hair purple and green. Do you think they would hire me ?
You sound like you would fit right in. ESP if you wear flip flops without washing your feet!!!
short97

Proctorville, OH

#122 Sep 15, 2014
i just want the telephone number so i can call and check on my app!
1 post removed
Chris bills

Huntington, WV

#124 Apr 12, 2015
Beth Willis is steeling gift cards selling stolen jewelry on eaby an has a open case retail theft coward came to our time
J Jonah Jameson

Chicago, IL

#125 Apr 13, 2015
Great job for college students. Not really a good job for career growth and earning a $30+ salary. Watch out for the Wayne county bigots. Lots of Seattle Transplants used to work there and were shell shocked by the environment change when introduced to Huntington. Amazon provides an big economic boost for the tri state region, But the turnover rate is high and the low wages dont motivate people to stay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Healthcare Fraud 12 min WATCHDOG 56
Pat aka Fleetwood 21 min AthenaOBrien 26
smmc board and ceo thread 28 min WATCHDOG 71
can you shoot up the new g74 opanas (Apr '13) 29 min Snake Plizzken 43
News Presidential search process kicks off next week 32 min Snake Plizzken 186
Hospital Racketeering 41 min WATCHDOG 85
News New Student Affairs leadership team announced a... 51 min WATCHDOG 10
July 15. Jade Helm 15 military tanks in abandon... 52 min Family Man 106
More from around the web

Huntington People Search