First Prev
of 5
Next Last
TheFatLadySings

Virgie, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Can anyone tell me how to get to the Amazon call center in Huntington from I64? To apply for a job there, can I just walk in?

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Salem, WV

#2 Sep 20, 2010
They will tell you to go to their website and apply:

http://www.amazon.com/Careers-University-Recr...

It is a great place to work...
Brenda

Ironton, OH

#3 Jan 22, 2012
How do you go online to apply for a customer service job at the new amazon in Huntington WV?
Brenda

Ironton, OH

#4 Jan 23, 2012
I have been checking on they're website but it only shows where they wan managers in HUNTINGTON WV are they hiring customer service reps too?
works there

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2012
They are not currently hiring any more CSAs as the current seasonal assignments are ending. I would definitely apply online in the meantime. They usually start calling people and starting new training classes around March/April so it would be good to have your application already in just in case they start earlier than that. :)
Robert

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2012
Amazon is full of poor hygene gays and wierdos.
works there

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2012
Robert wrote:
Amazon is full of poor hygene gays and wierdos.
Where do you work at? Considering your spelling of 'hygiene' and 'weirdos', my guess is McDonalds. Get off Topix before you forget to ask someone whether or not they want fries with that.
Eli

Knox City, TX

#8 Apr 24, 2012
works there wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you work at? Considering your spelling of 'hygiene' and 'weirdos', my guess is McDonalds. Get off Topix before you forget to ask someone whether or not they want fries with that.
How cruel are you?
reallycruel

United States

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Eli wrote:
<quoted text>
How cruel are you?
Not as cruel as me you cumdumpster!
High n mighty NOT

Ardsley, NY

#10 Apr 24, 2012
Eli wrote:
<quoted text>
How cruel are you?
And just what kind of work do you do your hIghness??
Curious

Huntington, WV

#11 Apr 26, 2012
Robert Hughes...I don't know his exact title but know he is higher up in the company that does some type of financial work. I heard that he had a mental break down & was on suspension. I know there are current Amazon employees posting on this forum, if you know anything about this, could you elaborate on what happened? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Buffet

Fostoria, OH

#12 Apr 26, 2012
Do they have a buffet for employees to eat lunch ?
Haha

Huntington, WV

#13 Apr 26, 2012
No, but some of the people seem to have buffets at their desks :)
Dee

United States

#14 May 2, 2012
Does anyone know thier hours of operation?
Dee

United States

#15 May 2, 2012
Also do they have training classes in the evening?
interested

Charleston, WV

#16 May 2, 2012
I work at Amazon and it's a good place to work. The buisiness hours are 6am-10pm 7 days a week! You make 10-12hr plus benefits and they are hiring. Go to Amazon.com and fill out an application. Instead of hiring for seasonal and getting 6months as temporary they're hiring straight in now!
Dee

United States

#17 May 2, 2012
Thanks so much for your response. I do have an interview tomorrow. However my only concern is that I am wanted a second job in the evenings and on weekends and just wasnt sure they would be able to accomodate that.
hyguen

Huntington, WV

#18 May 2, 2012
That job is the worst job I have ever had in my life. I finally left as soon as I got a real job at CSX. Absolutely horrible.
interested

Charleston, WV

#19 May 2, 2012
Dee wrote:
Thanks so much for your response. I do have an interview tomorrow. However my only concern is that I am wanted a second job in the evenings and on weekends and just wasnt sure they would be able to accomodate that.
They will ask you some questions about computers and how you handle different situations...make everything about customer service and about the customer! Making them happy and giving them what they need to be satisfied! Good luck! It's not a bad place to work if you like being on the phone and things like that. I've been there since October & I'm not crazy about it but theirs not much to choose from and you can't find many jobs starting out at 10-12hr!
what about

Ardsley, NY

#20 May 2, 2012
What is the training process there? Is there a dress code?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We are hiring!!! 11 min Doug 67
Christopher shy (Feb '15) 16 min SMH 96
Mercedes at off the shoulder 24 min Facts 11
mixed nuts 2 42 min trin fa 241
Buck Season 46 min Silent Majority 35
Democrats highest to receive govt assistance. 1 hr Silent Majority 22
Buying a home in Ohio 2 hr SQUAAAACK 11
Trumps tax plan 4 hr Big Bad Whitey 71

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web