Silent Majority

Brooklyn, NY

#131 Aug 21, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your case that you're a big mouth muff that talks a big talk but just makes excuses when asked to back it up?
Case closed then chickenshyt.
Spoken like a true violent liberal child.

Liberalism on display...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#132 Aug 21, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true violent liberal child.

Liberalism on display...
Ppppphhhhbbbbbttttttttt

You shouldn't call people cowards if you're one yourself muff.

Every one of these conservative idiots would be all over it if the roles were reversed. They agree with your politics, though so they give you a pass. They're all laughing at you though. Count on it.
Silent Majority

Brooklyn, NY

#133 Aug 21, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ppppphhhhbbbbbttttttttt
You shouldn't call people cowards if you're one yourself muff.
Then post your address mighty mouse...or are you too much of a coward? How about you just go to bed and give your mouth a rest there slingblade. Go Hillary! Lol...
bmodelmac

Chesapeake, OH

#134 Aug 21, 2014
Girlie Girl Toter wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying ALL people with a cc permit are thugs? I'm 5 feet tall, long blonde hair, acrylic nails, I wear a DDD bra, in my mid 40's, weight about 125 and on outward appearances very girlie... Do I sound like a thug? Did I mention I have a cc permit? I carry a 38 Ruger revolver... I own a business that requires me to travel often, usually alone. Let me ask you this, having described myself and knowing that I travel often alone... If you were going to car jack someone, rob someone or whatever else one would do hoped up on drugs or, in fact, an actual thug... do I not sound like the ideal person to try to rob? I do not carry extra ammunition, my gun is on my person BUT not accessible to anyone but me, meaning it is not on my hip or waistband. I carry the gun I do because.... 1. if I would have to shoot someone they would be right up on me-all i have to do is squeeze. If I had a semi and it jammed I would not have the time and probably space to shuck the barrell, lets be realistic. Then there's the chance of getting clothing caught... 2. It is VERY loud! Alerting to those around that something is wrong. 3. If I don't put a serious hurtin' on my attacker they are going to take the gun away from me and either shoot me or beat the shit out of me! I do not stop at rest stops, I always try to park in view of a security camera and I ALWAYS call someone and tell them where I am & where I am stopping. OMG! I guess I am a thug! What shall my gang be named?
My woman if you'd like

Location hidden

#135 Aug 21, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Then post your address mighty mouse...or are you too much of a coward? How about you just go to bed and give your mouth a rest there slingblade. Go Hillary! Lol...
Name a time and place chickenshyt.

Inbox me with it if you're scared other people will show up.

Put my address. What a pathetic dumbas$.
steve

Roanoke, VA

#136 Aug 22, 2014
liberal feelings wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you sound like a right wing gun thug.
Carrying a gun and just itching to shoot someone.
Don't worry that scary black man isn't going to harass you.
You right winger rednecks are delusional and racist and do not need guns, especially in fine restaurants such as Chipotle.
If you eat there or any other chain that doesn't want guns on their premises, respect their wishes and they will not have to be forced to ask you to leave or have law enforcement make you leave in handcuffs.
And if someone comes in and robs the place and starts shooting people then what. And let me ask you this. What do you have against black people. You keep calling them thugs. Are you scared of black people yourself. Are you not protected enough in your parents basement. I hope you never carry a weapon.
Cat in the hat

Huntington, WV

#137 Aug 22, 2014
Carrier wrote:
That why mine is CONCEALED. They don't see it.
I ignore policies like this at businesses. They can post as many signs as they want.
That being said, I'm not eating any homogenized, corporate, shit burritos either.
Exactly! The media shows a few mindless idiots carrying AR15's around and it's suppose to represent all legal gun owners. Someone who has a concealed permitt and would carry out in the open is ignorant anyways. The element of surprise in what saves you when being attacked.
Nurse Cindy

United States

#138 Aug 23, 2014
steve wrote:
<quoted text>
And if someone comes in and robs the place and starts shooting people then what.
Thats when we roll up into the fetal position and beg the punk not to hurt us like a liberal coward...and then blame it on Bush or teabaggers or sum stupid sh!t.
john

Huntington, WV

#139 Aug 23, 2014
Only the weak carry guns. If you're that scared of your shadow that you need to protect yourself I feel sorry for you. I hate it that so many weak people are around this city. Hide behind your guns cowards. I'm sure in your own mind you're big & bad, but the rest of the world sees you for what you are, scared & weak.
Silent Majority

United States

#140 Aug 23, 2014
john wrote:
Only the weak carry guns. If you're that scared of your shadow that you need to protect yourself I feel sorry for you. I hate it that so many weak people are around this city. Hide behind your guns cowards. I'm sure in your own mind you're big & bad, but the rest of the world sees you for what you are, scared & weak.

Sure thing Chuck Norris....psst, our military carries guns...grow the f*ck up D-bag.... Go Hillary! Lmao.

Location hidden

#141 Aug 23, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Sure thing Chuck Norris....psst, our military carries guns...grow the f*ck up D-bag.... Go Hillary! Lmao.
- I nominate this for dumbest post of the month -

You have a good shot champ.
adam

Roanoke, VA

#142 Aug 25, 2014
john wrote:
Okay. Your probably a felon and caint have one. But i have one. Never know whats gonna happen. But i prefer deal with stuff hand to hand fist to fist. But then you have a crazy pulls knife or gun on you. Then what. Say goodbye.
funny

Glenwood, WV

#143 Aug 25, 2014
john wrote:
Hide behind our guns when your the one hiding behind a computer screen. Sounds to me your the weak coward. I have a CCW I also have taken kick boxing classes my whole life. I am not an idiot when it comes to carrying a gun. I carry one because I have had my purse snatched by a coward of a man who was waiting on females to walk outta the store. The man wasn't expecting a woman to kick his ass and detain him until the law got there. I am a mother and a wife and will never allow my kids or family to be harmed. Most people with a ccw do not pull there weapon out and brandish it to be cool. Anymore you cant even walk into a store without idiots trying to rob and shoot up the place. What would you do coward down behind a display or confront the robber with a gun. Guess what id blow there ass away to protect the other people in the store. Bet you would be one of the ones who thanked me or anybody else with a ccw oh then we would be hero's and that would be okay right. I wish people realized that the world we live in today its almost a must to carry a gun. Between the dope heads and thieves that are in every town its crazy not to carry a gun! Antigun people are ignorant and have a lack of education when it comes to guns,gun laws,and what it takes to get a ccw permit and buy a gun from a legitimate gun shop!! Good luck living in the world we live in today!

Location hidden

#144 Aug 25, 2014
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Hide behind our guns when your the one hiding behind a computer screen. Sounds to me your the weak coward. I have a CCW I also have taken kick boxing classes my whole life. I am not an idiot when it comes to carrying a gun. I carry one because I have had my purse snatched by a coward of a man who was waiting on females to walk outta the store. The man wasn't expecting a woman to kick his ass and detain him until the law got there. I am a mother and a wife and will never allow my kids or family to be harmed. Most people with a ccw do not pull there weapon out and brandish it to be cool. Anymore you cant even walk into a store without idiots trying to rob and shoot up the place. What would you do coward down behind a display or confront the robber with a gun. Guess what id blow there ass away to protect the other people in the store. Bet you would be one of the ones who thanked me or anybody else with a ccw oh then we would be hero's and that would be okay right. I wish people realized that the world we live in today its almost a must to carry a gun. Between the dope heads and thieves that are in every town its crazy not to carry a gun! Antigun people are ignorant and have a lack of education when it comes to guns,gun laws,and what it takes to get a ccw permit and buy a gun from a legitimate gun shop!! Good luck living in the world we live in today!
LoL. Another super hero.

You watch/believe too many movies lady.

Good luck with your delusions of grandeur.
Silent Majority

Brooklyn, NY

#145 Aug 26, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. Another super hero.
You watch/believe too many movies lady.
Good luck with your delusions of grandeur.
Zing! Another Douchebag response with zero content. And it doesnt even make sense. Protecting yourself from a robbery is trying to be a "Super hero"? Wanting to protect your family is a "delusion of grandeur"? Do you even know what that means you stupid churl?

Youre a pathetic coward. Youre just a helpless liberal skin tag keyboard warrior dipshit...i'll be at sharkys all weekend if you wanna pretend like youre "looking for me" again. Last name is Shope. Go Hillary! Lol

Liberalism on display...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#147 Aug 26, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Zing! Another Douchebag response with zero content. And it doesnt even make sense. Protecting yourself from a robbery is trying to be a "Super hero"? Wanting to protect your family is a "delusion of grandeur"? Do you even know what that means you stupid churl?

Youre a pathetic coward. Youre just a helpless liberal skin tag keyboard warrior dipshit...i'll be at sharkys all weekend if you wanna pretend like youre "looking for me" again. Last name is Shope. Go Hillary! Lol

Liberalism on display...
Yeah. Thinking you're gonna blow the bad guys away isn't delusional. Trained officers routinely miss even with all their training but this broad is deadeye dick. Sure thing champ.
I'll go to sharkeys. No problem with that. I doubt you're this Shope character but it doesn't matter to me. We'll probably have a laugh at your chickenshyt arse.

Friday or Saturday Professor Shope?
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#149 Aug 26, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Thinking you're gonna blow the bad guys away isn't delusional. Trained officers routinely miss even with all their training but this broad is deadeye dick. Sure thing champ.
I'll go to sharkeys. No problem with that. I doubt you're this Shope character but it doesn't matter to me. We'll probably have a laugh at your chickenshyt arse.
Friday or Saturday Professor Shope?
We'll ? So you must be black.LOL How come WE'LL didn't show up at the sporting goods store on two occasions ? And I still have the receipts to prove it.

Location hidden

#150 Aug 26, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>We'll ? So you must be black.LOL How come WE'LL didn't show up at the sporting goods store on two occasions ? And I still have the receipts to prove it.
Look chickenshyt. You didn't show or you tucked tail and hid in the corner. You can talk all your nonsense about having a receipt. Good for you. You bummed enough money to buy some fishing line. You still didn't show yourself when I was there. Guess I'm a little too old for a pederast like yourself. Anything over 12 makes you tinkle yourself ehh coach?
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#152 Aug 26, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Look chickenshyt. You didn't show or you tucked tail and hid in the corner. You can talk all your nonsense about having a receipt. Good for you. You bummed enough money to buy some fishing line. You still didn't show yourself when I was there. Guess I'm a little too old for a pederast like yourself. Anything over 12 makes you tinkle yourself ehh coach?
Hey zappy jr let the real one speak for himself.He didn't show and he knows it.The particular days and times are still posted on topix and the time and place that was agreed on i've got the receipt for, you pedophile. Damn man, I cant believe you and zaphAd want to imitate that lil boy turd packer.
The Tinman

Brooklyn, NY

#153 Aug 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Chipotle isn't banning guns. Although I'm not entirely sure why you need to carry a gun into a burrito place, but that's just me.
Pssst..its not the burritos we worry about. Its the criminals with knives.

http://vidmax.com/video/85159-Group-of-thugs-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evaroni's Pizza (Oct '11) 5 min EatinATtheY 38
kkk 24 min Anti immigration 5
8 yo xbox and games west end j brady 55 min Bill Hilly 14
corleeta sharee 1 hr Corleeta Sharee 52
Cookout Restaurant 1 hr Jimmy 39
Chubby chicks 2 hr stink eye 7
bill murray wsaz 2 hr pville resident 2
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web