First Prev
of 8
Next Last
liberal feelings

Barboursville, WV

#1 May 20, 2014
Chipotle is the newest high-profile chain to inform gun owners that their wares aren't welcome in their stores. The group behind the move is Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense, the same organization that pressured Starbucks last year to reject allowing firearms anywhere near its frothy macchiatos. Associated Press reports:

The Denver-based company notes that it has traditionally complied with local laws regarding open and concealed firearms. But in a statement Monday, the company said that 'the display of firearms in our restaurants has now created an environment that is potentially intimidating or uncomfortable for many of our customers.'
----------

I applaud Chipotle for ridding their stores of gun toting scum.
I hope this group can get other chains to rid gun toting trash out of their restaurants.
I will eat there more often now.
obvious

Huntington, WV

#2 May 20, 2014
liberal feelings wrote:
Chipotle is the newest high-profile chain to inform gun owners that their wares aren't welcome in their stores. The group behind the move is Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense, the same organization that pressured Starbucks last year to reject allowing firearms anywhere near its frothy macchiatos. Associated Press reports:

The Denver-based company notes that it has traditionally complied with local laws regarding open and concealed firearms. But in a statement Monday, the company said that 'the display of firearms in our restaurants has now created an environment that is potentially intimidating or uncomfortable for many of our customers.'
----------

I hope this group can get other chains to rid gun toting trash out of their restaurants.
Could you be anymore obvious as nothing more than a troll. I'm sorry you can't carry your gun to get a diet coke & a burrito. It must suck to be that insecure.
LMAO

Washington, DC

#3 May 20, 2014
I guess I'm apart of that whole gun toting s um thing. I'm sorry if my gun scares you off. Its not ment to. Its ment to scare off anyone who would do harm to my wife and childern and they are a hell of a lot more important to me than your cityfied chicken shit ass.
Miz

Barboursville, WV

#4 May 20, 2014
The people that carry are not the same ones that would use it senselessly. Pot is illegal but almost everyone I know smokes it. Guns work the same way. Criminals don't follow the rules. If a criminal wants a gun, theyre going to get one. CCW permit owners are registered and have taken a safety course. Don't be mindless and do some research before you judge. One of us might be the one that saves your life someday.
American-Heretic

Huntington, WV

#5 May 21, 2014
The U.S. Constitution bill of rights. The second amendment clearly says in big letters. "SHALL NOT INFRINGE"..........
Liberal too

United States

#6 May 21, 2014
liberal feelings wrote:
----------
Cops are "gun toting scum"?

Since: Jan 14

Washington, DC

#7 May 21, 2014
Good thing these morons had their AR-15s to protect them from the killer burritos.
Seriously

Blairsville, PA

#8 May 22, 2014
That place is crap anyway. If anyone wants to eat at that overpriced Taco Bell, more power to u.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#9 May 22, 2014
American-Heretic wrote:
The U.S. Constitution bill of rights. The second amendment clearly says in big letters. "SHALL NOT INFRINGE"..........
From Wikipedia:

"In District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment "codified a pre-existing right" and that it "protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home" but also stated that "the right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose".[78]"
Carrier

Gilbert, AZ

#10 May 22, 2014
That why mine is CONCEALED. They don't see it.
I ignore policies like this at businesses. They can post as many signs as they want.
That being said, I'm not eating any homogenized, corporate, shit burritos either.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#11 May 22, 2014
Carrier wrote:
That why mine is CONCEALED. They don't see it.
I ignore policies like this at businesses. They can post as many signs as they want.
That being said, I'm not eating any homogenized, corporate, shit burritos either.
Uh huh.
Pancho

Charleston, WV

#12 May 22, 2014
Chipotle is some good sh** man.
Uh huh

United States

#13 May 22, 2014
Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
From Wikipedia:
"In District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment "codified a pre-existing right" and that it "protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home" but also stated that "the right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose".[78]"
Umm okay... Liberals are slowly trying to twist the second amendment into something different. I love this "within the home" crap. Legislation from the bench.

Since: Jan 14

Washington, DC

#14 May 22, 2014
Uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>Umm okay... Liberals are slowly trying to twist the second amendment into something different. I love this "within the home" crap. Legislation from the bench.
LoL

Yeah. Liberals are twisting it. You just got your decision in 2008 after years of stacking the Supreme Court with right wing d bags. But yeah. It's liberals twisting things.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#15 May 22, 2014
Uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm okay... Liberals are slowly trying to twist the second amendment into something different. I love this "within the home" crap. Legislation from the bench.
Wow. Gun rights supporters, even the crazy ones, and the NRA hailed this as a victory What is your problem with the decision?
1 post removed
Yeah

Huntington, WV

#17 May 23, 2014
Chipotle isn't banning guns. They just asked people to not bring them in. That doesn't mean you can't still carry your gun in to the restaurant. Although I'm not entirely sure why you need to carry a gun into a burrito place, but that's just me.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#18 May 23, 2014
Maybe it's a Minuteman thing.
2 posts removed
2nd amendment

Hurricane, WV

#21 May 23, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>LoL

Yeah. Liberals are twisting it. You just got your decision in 2008 after years of stacking the Supreme Court with right wing d bags. But yeah. It's liberals twisting things.
You're a left wing tampon
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#22 May 23, 2014
2nd amendment wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a left wing tampon
what does that have to do with the fact that the Heller decision was no "liberal twist" but a decision of a fairly conservative Supreme Court?
Carrier

Gilbert, AZ

#23 May 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Chipotle isn't banning guns. They just asked people to not bring them in. That doesn't mean you can't still carry your gun in to the restaurant. Although I'm not entirely sure why you need to carry a gun into a burrito place, but that's just me.
I carry my weapon everywhere, not just to shitty pseudo-mexican restaurants, but that's just me.
Ask the people who were murdered at Luby's in 1991 why you need to carry a gun into a restaurant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herd91 embarrassment to MU 19 min nunya 5
Phillip Bryant 50 min IKNOW 6
Jackson avenue church 52 min Concerned citizen 1
why are most good looking women insane? mental.? 1 hr Whomever 36
Jessica Minix 1 hr Carrie Ann 4
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr by golly hillbilly 58,272
Special Metals - New Management in the works? 1 hr New Yorker 90
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info