hilljack

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Dec 7, 2012
What do all you hilljacks think about MTV making a show called Buckwild to make fun of us all? Like we aren't the brunt of all the countries jokes already. This can't be good.
I like it

Springfield, NJ

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Y'all are a bunch of whine bags seriously when does a true West Virginian actually give a dang about what people think about us
hillbilly

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2012
AT least they are showing people with teeth. WV.has good people and I know that, you should too.THEYS GOOD FOLK ALL OVAH THIS COUNTRY OF USA.I say lighten up an have some fun. You don't got too be rich too do it.lol I LOVE REAL HILLBILLY S.
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Manchin is apparently trying to get it stopped, from what I understand.

I think they should try to go to school and get a repectable job rather than chasing after their 15 minutes of fame.

I cant believe they did a so-called reality show about the Amish, the characters had to be actors, but how dare the cable networks attack the Amish. They are a peaceful group of people and they are not going to stand up and sue the networks, because they are taught to forgive. That was just pure greed. I didnt find it entertaining at all.
uh ok

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Just showing what trash wv has. Bunch of dumb a** rednecks and wh**es.
hillbilly

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2012
AND THOSE PEOPLE ARE EVERY WHERE USA, YOU JUST SHOWED US.LOL
I like it

Springfield, NJ

#7 Dec 7, 2012
If u actually read up on the info they are college students or have graduate there actually really smart ppl that are having fun. Smh why don't we jus show the real wv a bunch of meth an pill head!! Then maybe you all would quit whining about so kids drinking in havin some fun
I like it

Springfield, NJ

#8 Dec 7, 2012
*some
hillbilly

United States

#9 Dec 7, 2012
hilljack wrote:
What do all you hilljacks think about MTV making a show called Buckwild to make fun of us all? Like we aren't the brunt of all the countries jokes already. This can't be good.
WHAT IS A HILLJACK. AND WHAT DO YOU CALL A WV. PERSON THAT LIVES IN TOWN? AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
reality

Avella, PA

#10 Dec 7, 2012
They are trading on stereotypes, which always have at least a kernel of truth to them. At the end of the day, if these weren't real people, then there would be no one to show. While we may not like being portrayed this way, that doesn't change that there is a great deal of truth to this show.
uh ok

Huntington, WV

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Who the heck even watches MTV anymore want to watch something interesting then watch the kardashians.
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Dec 7, 2012
It's the next Honey Boo-Boo......they are going to be made fun of and no even realize it
well

Huntington, WV

#13 Dec 7, 2012
I think it is stupid, people already talk shit about us.
well

Huntington, WV

#14 Dec 7, 2012
I thought all MTV played was music videos.....
Huck Finn

Springfield, NJ

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Hell yea lets show people how hillbillies get down

“Hey yall, watch this...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

Barboursville

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Well all I can say is that I probably know a dozen or so people just like them and I totally agree with "I like it", since when does a true hilljack, hillbilly, mountaineer, river rat, or for you that live in the city and needed a name, lol, last but not least, West by God Virginian care what the hell anybody thinks? I do what I do, I work hard and I play hard...
proud mommy of 2

United States

#17 Dec 8, 2012
agreed same here, if someone done like how we are or was raised that there problem we just have more fun then some them other people out there.
jethro

Fincastle, VA

#18 Dec 8, 2012
i think the things were made fun of around the country is true. But every state has the same problem.Our politicians and judicial system in wv is what we should really be ashamed of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lance & Heath Beaman's sister (Oct '10) 16 min Big Lip Coon 24
Democrats highest to receive govt assistance. 23 min Black kneegar 23
Christopher shy (Feb '15) 3 hr BJS 97
Trumps tax plan 3 hr ardith 72
We are hiring!!! 4 hr Doug 67
Mercedes at off the shoulder 4 hr Facts 11
mixed nuts 2 4 hr trin fa 241

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance