huntington east mid 90's

Posted in the Huntington Forum

earkle

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Does anybody remember the names of the rednecks and redneck wanna bes that used to hang out across 5th ave beside the brick building.
rednyellow

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 26, 2013
earkle wrote:
Does anybody remember the names of the rednecks and redneck wanna bes that used to hang out across 5th ave beside the brick building.
Ira Scarberry??!!!
TrollingForSoup

Hurricane, WV

#3 Aug 27, 2013
Danny & josh Simms are the only ones I remember. Nobodybut their probation officers think about them anymore
Kenny Powers

Ripley, WV

#4 Aug 27, 2013
Theres Brian porter who I'm always reading about in the papers for breaking into houses. Bill gibson, he ended up end in the army special forces and is actually a highly decorated combat veteran.I never imagined that he seemed like a wuss back then. Jake Burdette, he OD'd in jail some years back RIP. Also Doug Kimball, wesly rowe, jason wells, shane spurlock, josh sims to name a few. Don't know what happened to those guys. Sounds like your looking for someone; earkle.
Drill Press

Alexandria, VA

#5 Aug 27, 2013
I was at east in the early 90's. The Guyamdotte trash was always the source of the problems.
Daddyphuxme

Hurricane, WV

#6 Aug 28, 2013
Drill Press wrote:
I was at east in the early 90's. The Guyamdotte trash was always the source of the problems.
it seems like the entire east end turned into guyandotte. I'm glad some of those people made something of themselves though. As for me, I spent my lunches at little Caesars or in an alley smoking weed
HEHSAlumni

Proctorville, OH

#7 Aug 28, 2013
Daddyphuxme wrote:
<quoted text> it seems like the entire east end turned into guyandotte. I'm glad some of those people made something of themselves though. As for me, I spent my lunches at little Caesars or in an alley smoking weed
Ahh yes, the good ol days! Skipping class to go to Tudor's, hanging out at Big Bear/Harts at lunch. Miss those days!
Copper

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 28, 2013
HEHSAlumni wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh yes, the good ol days! Skipping class to go to Tudor's, hanging out at Big Bear/Harts at lunch. Miss those days!
Good times. Back before the town was handed over to meth heads.
HEHSAlumni

Proctorville, OH

#9 Aug 28, 2013
Copper wrote:
<quoted text>
Good times. Back before the town was handed over to meth heads.
So true! Very sad what is happening to our city.
TrollingForSoup

Hurricane, WV

#10 Aug 28, 2013
HEHSAlumni wrote:
<quoted text>
So true! Very sad what is happening to our city.
I got laid in the staircase the last year East was open (the "teachers" staircase). I'll never forget that girl
TrollingForSoup

Hurricane, WV

#11 Aug 28, 2013
HEHSAlumni wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh yes, the good ol days! Skipping class to go to Tudor's, hanging out at Big Bear/Harts at lunch. Miss those days!
getting beer at Dovals & hiding from Mr. Lucas at the bus stop. Mr Webb used to cruise around looking for people skipping
CHrIS

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 29, 2013
I remember Deanna Wilson used give all those guys BJ'S at lunch. Apparently Tommy Sims liked how everyone else D*ck tasted so he had a kid with her. Lol
love the haters

United States

#13 Aug 29, 2013
Sounds like a lot of hating to me.Tommy sims did have a kid with her and takes care of his.can you say that.Josh sims is working and doing good .Yea he got into a little trouble and went to the feds but out and doing good and taking care of his family.Actually if you have a problem with either of them two look joshua sims on fb and he would be glad to answer any questions you have for him.
another_alumni

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 30, 2013
TrollingForSoup wrote:
<quoted text> I got laid in the staircase the last year East was open (the "teachers" staircase). I'll never forget that girl
I went to school there in the mid 80s. I also banged a couple guys in that stairwell (and blew a couple more). Those were the days.
KHAN

Ripley, WV

#15 Aug 30, 2013
Please tell me those crazy hillbilly's aren't reproducing! Lol. Just kidding. Those guys were a riot. Always something outragous or nutty at lunchtime. I remember they had to have a cop over were they hung out.
Trolling for soup

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 30, 2013
love the haters wrote:
Sounds like a lot of hating to me.Tommy sims did have a kid with her and takes care of his.can you say that.Josh sims is working and doing good .Yea he got into a little trouble and went to the feds but out and doing good and taking care of his family.Actually if you have a problem with either of them two look joshua sims on fb and he would be glad to answer any questions you have for him.
You have to be doing something more than just staying out of prison for people to be " hating". Just saying
Trolling for soup

Griffithsville, WV

#17 Sep 1, 2013
another_alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to school there in the mid 80s. I also banged a couple guys in that stairwell (and blew a couple more). Those were the days.
the kids at the new school wouldn't know what to do with all the freedom we used to have

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathan Murphy scuba rat 8 min Julie 1
Martin on Drugs 12 min what truth 6
How is everyone doing on the V3 new diet pill? (Aug '11) 15 min Oh geezzzz 221
martin shoot 17 min explain 54
Thank you Kentucky Wildcats! 24 min huh 4
bike theft who is it 26 min city 4
drugs and prostitution in Huntington on west en... 57 min nathan 21
Who's the POS that shot Rudy Magana? 11 hr coon blacky 23
Holderby Shooting 17 hr anon2 51
Huntington Dating