adams landing apartments

adams landing apartments

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lady
#1 Apr 30, 2013
anyone with any good gossip about that place?. I know a few people mostlyt druggies.
Agree

Zanesville, OH

#2 May 1, 2013
Yeah a lot of druggies live there.
kayla

United States

#3 May 1, 2013
What exactly do you want to know in particular?
Frances

Hansford, WV

#4 May 2, 2013
The only thing I know is "low life" trashy people and drug dealers live there. All are on Welfare and HUD. Food Stamps a must. Dirty little kids. Broke down old cars and trash thrown everywhere.
yep

Logan, WV

#5 May 2, 2013
Frances wrote:
The only thing I know is "low life" trashy people and drug dealers live there. All are on Welfare and HUD. Food Stamps a must. Dirty little kids. Broke down old cars and trash thrown everywhere.
True.
Jamal Wilson

Cleveland, OH

#6 May 2, 2013
dats ware i be goin ever munth round da 1st when dem fat white women git they checks an grub stubs then i leeves when it all gone
uhNO

Logan, WV

#7 May 2, 2013
Jamal Wilson wrote:
dats ware i be goin ever munth round da 1st when dem fat white women git they checks an grub stubs then i leeves when it all gone
Please stop pretending to be an African American. It's very obvious you're not. You made up the name and made a stereotype. Grow up.
Why not

Huntington, WV

#8 May 2, 2013
Maybe Jamal IS an African American who enjoys doing Stepin Fetchit to entertain himself. Didn't you ever laugh and pretend to be a buck toothed cracker? It's fun. I do it all the time.

It's racist to assume Jamal is white. You're a racist, and you are stereotyping Jamal. Not cool.
uhNO

Logan, WV

#9 May 2, 2013
Why not wrote:
Maybe Jamal IS an African American who enjoys doing Stepin Fetchit to entertain himself. Didn't you ever laugh and pretend to be a buck toothed cracker? It's fun. I do it all the time.
It's racist to assume Jamal is white. You're a racist, and you are stereotyping Jamal. Not cool.
Come on now, I'd be willing to bet that he is not African American and was trying to be cute and funny acting like an un educated, stereotypical African American that lives in that junk hole of apartments. It isn't very nice at all.
Jamal Wilson

Cleveland, OH

#10 May 2, 2013
im gonna brake it down 4 yall im a black amercan not afrcan amercan

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 May 2, 2013
Jamal Wilson wrote:
im gonna brake it down 4 yall im a black amercan not afrcan amercan
"Big Up's" to you jamal my afrocentric friend.
Jamal Wilson

Cleveland, OH

#12 May 2, 2013
thanx brutha saul fo not dissin me
whatever

Altavista, VA

#13 May 2, 2013
uhNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now, I'd be willing to bet that he is not African American and was trying to be cute and funny acting like an un educated, stereotypical African American that lives in that junk hole of apartments. It isn't very nice at all.
i have never met an african american. ive met plenty of american black people and a few black british people but never an african american.....
really

Logan, WV

#14 May 2, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
i have never met an african american. ive met plenty of american black people and a few black british people but never an african american.....
Uh, really? Stupidity at its best.
whatever

Altavista, VA

#15 May 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, really? Stupidity at its best.
yap. matter of fact everyone one of them that i know hate hearing that. they werent born in africa. thats like calling a white person english american... but you know to each thier own. common sense isnt for everyone.
twelve

Huntington, WV

#16 May 2, 2013
I know some very smart blacks, I also know some dumb ones. I also know some dumb white as well as smart ones. In west virginia, it really does not matter which race category you are in. It is whether you are a loser or trash or a junkie or you are not.
really

Logan, WV

#17 May 3, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
yap. matter of fact everyone one of them that i know hate hearing that. they werent born in africa. thats like calling a white person english american... but you know to each thier own. common sense isnt for everyone.
When selecting their race, do you ever see "Black American" as selection? No. Yes, some people would rather be called that, but you usually always hear "African American" instead.
sac

Huntington, WV

#18 May 4, 2013
kayla wrote:
What exactly do you want to know in particular?
this kayla bumgarner lmao let me know what apt you in so I can get in that a$$ after we get f*cked up on that food you be selling ... you really let your self go all nasty eyes sunk in ... id still tap it (with two rubbers though) would want to catch anything
Lol

Hansford, WV

#19 May 4, 2013
I know two nasty druggies that live there... Destiny & Eric that girl has a baby by another man & she doesn't take care of it they both on pills & I even heard they have been messing with dog food too! Better watch out for them bc they will screw you over in a heart beat! & she gets her food stamps on the 6th lol she'll sell then if you got some dope!
kayla

United States

#20 May 5, 2013
sac wrote:
<quoted text>
this kayla bumgarner lmao let me know what apt you in so I can get in that a$$ after we get f*cked up on that food you be selling ... you really let your self go all nasty eyes sunk in ... id still tap it (with two rubbers though) would want to catch anything
no you dumbass this kayla johnson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 46 min Prostitutes 990
America Held Hostage Day 242 47 min MarkJ- 20
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 1 hr cecilia 139
James Hood 1 hr Sounds like 7
black pride whites cant come in 1 hr mark 221
Alligator Jackson 2 hr lol 294
stop sticking tongue out, making horns pursing ... 2 hr TQY 6

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance