Heroin overdose. He put the "hero" in heroin
figures

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Aug 24, 2013
[email protected] junkie i hope u all die
sad

New Alexandria, PA

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Someone lost their life people loved him back off what's wrong with you people?
Charlie

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 24, 2013
sad wrote:
Someone lost their life people loved him back off what's wrong with you people?
I agree
Parsons

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 24, 2013
If u taking about Dave on west end he isn't dead he doing good
lgm

Emmaus, PA

#7 Aug 24, 2013
How sad, for someone to say such hurtful things about a deceased person. This young man had family that loved him no matter what he was or was not. You need to thank the good Lord above that it was not a love one of yours.
Lol

Huntington, WV

#8 Aug 24, 2013
There is not a good lord "above"
Close the Airport

Nettie, WV

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Lol wrote:
There is not a good lord "above"
One day you will see the light but it may be too late.
jaja da fafa

Kenova, WV

#10 Aug 25, 2013
Close the Airport wrote:
<quoted text>
One day you will see the light but it may be too late.
i am so sure the light will find you pal
Friend

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 8, 2013
David Parsons, 26, killed himself.
Angry

Hollywood, FL

#12 Sep 8, 2013
lgm wrote:
How sad, for someone to say such hurtful things about a deceased person. This young man had family that loved him no matter what he was or was not. You need to thank the good Lord above that it was not a love one of yours.
Charles Manson had a family that loved him. Does that mean when he dies nobody should say anything bad about him?
catzback1

Hockessin, DE

#13 Oct 7, 2013
If he is related to Matthew Parsons than I am not sure I could show any mercy for his son. He is not a good person. I dont know David but I know he is from West end. If he did pass away. I hope he was a better person than his son. Cause when that boy stands judgement I hope GOD REMEMBERS WHAT HE DID TO ME AND MY CHILD!!!!
catzback1

Hockessin, DE

#14 Oct 7, 2013
Parsons wrote:
If u taking about Dave on west end he isn't dead he doing good
Really shut up Matt!!!! Pffsst, as if you ever gave a crap about your father. I know this first hand. Your nothing but a con, theif, drug head, felon. Being married to Monica will never change who or what you are...you can only put on a fake persona for so long. The karma bus is coming your way. 1st stop shit creek your door step. I hope you reap every bad seed you have ever soed....
Parsons

Charleston, WV

#15 Oct 13, 2013
catzback1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really shut up Matt!!!! Pffsst, as if you ever gave a crap about your father. I know this first hand. Your nothing but a con, theif, drug head, felon. Being married to Monica will never change who or what you are...you can only put on a fake persona for so long. The karma bus is coming your way. 1st stop shit creek your door step. I hope you reap every bad seed you have ever soed....
Not Matt I'm daves nephew
meeeeeow

Uneeda, WV

#16 Nov 14, 2013
Matt works at Philip Johnson plumbing.lives be hind dhhr that baseball field there's road behind it he lives on corner house drives green Ford truck or mini van thingy.
Mate

Huntington, WV

#17 Nov 14, 2013
Waste of space anyway
1 post removed
Yeppers

Nitro, WV

#19 Jul 11, 2014
I love my uncle Dave he nut dead he doing great back the fudge off him will admit Matt a Dick worked with him atty first was helpful till he a stole some cash from paycheck then decide to take my bro birthday pres love him though he fam
Friend of daves

Roanoke, VA

#20 Jul 11, 2014
The poster is talking about the dave parsons from altizer. Everyone has done bad things so back off ok?? It was his birthday and he wasnt a herion addict. Someone brought it to his party and talked hin into doing it. He had taken a few zanax and that was all it took. He was a good guy. He wasnt a theive or a big druggie nor did he use needles. Just wanted to party for his birthday and it was the worst miatake he ever made. I miss him dearly. Saddest part of the whole situation was his fiance of 6 years already had a new boyfriend that she moved in her house a week later. Sounds kinda odd and i find that very whoreish. Maybe she had something to do with it. My 2 cents and this man is not dave from the westend. He lived in altizer his whole life and his fathers name is dave parsons as well. His son that died was dave parsons 2..
Mother Firefly

Layland, WV

#21 Jul 15, 2014
Angry wrote:
<quoted text> Charles Manson had a family that loved him. Does that mean when he dies nobody should say anything bad about him?
Actually, Charlie's momma was a prostitute that got pregnant by accident... She did not want him nor did she love him. He spent most of his youth in "correctional" facilities. The last facility he was in before the Tate/Labianca murders he did not want to leave because he had been in facilities so long that he did not know how to nor did he want to try to assimilate into society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Wins Popular Vote By About 1.5 Million ... 4 min lmao 61
Xmas presents 2016! 8 min Survivalism 2
Worst mothers in huntington 12 min SIASD 9
Deer hunting for meat to eat 15 min Herd 91 111
Trump and Carrier Corp reach deal to save 1000 ... 20 min Silent Majority 35
Man on man action 47 min Just Me 2
Coal isn't coming back 58 min Frank Rizzo 47
Angel you really look beautiful 3 hr Captain caveman 75 39

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web