Comments
1 - 20 of 94 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
good deal

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 28, 2011
 
Just got a job, and wondering I anyone likes it there?
troughPig

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

you need to be gay to work there!
1 post removed
blahblah

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 28, 2011
 
I know several people who work there. As far as call centers go, it seems to be a pretty decent place to work.
1 post removed
Anonymous

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 28, 2011
 
People seem to like it.
Ooogga Boogga

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 30, 2011
 
I worked there for a few years in college, it wasn't bad. There are some gay people there, but I got along with them. Unless it has drastically changed, I'd say 80-85% were heterosexuals, in case you are scared you will be tempted to suck a wiener. OK pay and decent benefits. I laid pipe to every good looking girl that was working there that I could get my hands on and a few of the older gals wanted some pipe but I wasn't needing it that bad. I wanted to bang the HR lady too but she was married. Oh well.
good deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 30, 2011
 
I'm a straight girl, and I only like my boyfriends wiener:) I was just curious about the company, and how they treat the employees. Already had orientation, and I'm gonna love it. Thanks for all your help idiots!
Gringots

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 31, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

I love it there. It's the most laid back place to work.

“I think, therefore I post.”

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

AssLand Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 31, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know a couple of people who work there. One has been there about 6 years, the other about 3. One of the nice things about it is they do promote from within. The people I know have multiple promotions under their belts, and bonuses. If you like to miss work and do a rotten job, it's no better place for you than any other place that wants a real employee. If you wanna work hard, it's probably a better place than most.
1 post removed
Amazon lol

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 6, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

People who work for Amazon crack me up. Their sense of pride for working at a company that will hire anyone is amusing.
2 posts removed
hmph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 6, 2011
 
Oh, and this thread will be yanked soon. I've seen this mentioned before and within about 48 hours, the thread disappears. How convenient.
6 posts removed
feetflop

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 14, 2011
 
good deal wrote:
Just got a job, and wondering I anyone likes it there?
If you like the smell of feet you will like it there.
love it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I work there:) I'm not gay and if I was it wouldn't matter anyways. Gay people work everywhere, and they don't just hire anybody. They do hire alot at once but the majority drop out of the 3 week training because they can't do it. Lots of promos and they will send to anywhere with all expenses paid while your there. Pay raises, wear whatever you want, free food all the time, your choice of shedule too! It's awesome pay btw! The new building is 70,000 sq ft, soo that's alot of new employees needed;)
2 posts removed
big_cat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 18, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

2

They like to give what they call "elevator rides" when someone gets canned sometimes for no real reason...they are just another call center only its exclusive inbound and they shoot a few emails out for those wondering "where's my stuff?" Or "I forgot my password" they will be happy to give you a nice auto reply email with a few personal details to help solve the problem. They want to act like they are the best place to work in Huntington when they aren't even the best call center.That would Infocision. It's a job that mostly crappy but they try and polish a turf and make it out to be more than it is.
Idiot

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 18, 2011
 
big_cat wrote:
They like to give what they call "elevator rides" when someone gets canned sometimes for no real reason...they are just another call center only its exclusive inbound and they shoot a few emails out for those wondering "where's my stuff?" Or "I forgot my password" they will be happy to give you a nice auto reply email with a few personal details to help solve the problem. They want to act like they are the best place to work in Huntington when they aren't even the best call center.That would Infocision. It's a job that mostly crappy but they try and polish a turf and make it out to be more than it is.
Sounds like you didn't know your job your suppose to replace the order you dumbazz after you follow the steps you where given in training. Must have slept thru or too dumb to understand. Infocision is the fakest place on earth.
big_cat

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you didn't know your job your suppose to replace the order you dumbazz after you follow the steps you where given in training. Must have slept thru or too dumb to understand. Infocision is the fakest place on earth.
What a nice and lovely amazonian response. Bottom line in 2000 this place was billed as the savior of Huntington now even the media and politicians of Huntington knows that is just another call center.
1 post removed
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 19, 2011
 
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you didn't know your job your suppose to replace the order you dumbazz after you follow the steps you where given in training. Must have slept thru or too dumb to understand. Infocision is the fakest place on earth.
^^misc_shutup

“I think, therefore I post.”

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

AssLand Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

big_cat wrote:
<quoted text> What a nice and lovely amazonian response. Bottom line in 2000 this place was billed as the savior of Huntington now even the media and politicians of Huntington knows that is just another call center.
I know folks that hired in as seasonal help, and are now making $60,000 + and travel and get nice bonuses. You're not going to make a lot if you don't work hard. It is that simple.
your joking right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Noxious wrote:
<quoted text>
I know folks that hired in as seasonal help, and are now making $60,000 + and travel and get nice bonuses. You're not going to make a lot if you don't work hard. It is that simple.
lol you have got to be either stupid for just saying that or really stupid for believing your friends if that's what they are telling you. IT's A CALL CENTER MORON! They're not sitting down there slugging it out on wallstreet lol. Please don't tell me your that naive to believe em...

“I think, therefore I post.”

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

AssLand Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 20, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

your joking right wrote:
<quoted text>lol you have got to be either stupid for just saying that or really stupid for believing your friends if that's what they are telling you. IT's A CALL CENTER MORON! They're not sitting down there slugging it out on wallstreet lol. Please don't tell me your that naive to believe em...
Really? The people I'm talking about aren't working on the phones. One of them traveled to India twice to provide training at centers there, as well as other places in the United States. The other is a trainer on site in Huntington. You are stupid if you think a call center is all it is. That is how people start there, but if you have good work ethic and some smarts, that's not where you stay.
love it

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I love amazon! I feel sorry for people who don't work at amazon. Never had a job where I'm treated so well. They provide everything you need!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Yes it is me 53,662
East end thief's (Nov '13) 17 min Jaimie 1,358
Former food bank director arrested Embezzlement (Oct '13) 31 min Led Zapplin 9
Masturbation 44 min thethugnastyballaforlife 10
Negros at Speedway 49 min thethugnastyballaforlife 8
jaimie (belcher) roberts (Feb '13) 52 min haha 94
Obama golfs while the world burns 1 hr -zaphod- 25
Dylan "D-Stone" Stone 1 hr moonbaby 57
Best ever hookers in huntington (Nov '12) 2 hr buck funktastic 85
Husband fired from Alcon today. 9 hr wow 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••