A third chemical found in WV Water?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Do I Drink the Water

Palo Alto, CA

#1 Jan 31, 2014
They say DHMO is in the water now....

http://buckmucket.com/component/k2/item/382-c...
Silent Majority

Stafford, VA

#2 Jan 31, 2014
Do I Drink the Water wrote:
They say DHMO is in the water now....
http://buckmucket.com/component/k2/item/382-c...
i quit drinking tap water years ago. I heard there is a lot more going on than they are letting on....who knows tho, Obama promised to bankrupt the coal industry....this would be a pretty good way to achieve that goal. After he let those diplomats die in benghazi i wouldnt put anything past him...

Anybody remember when they caught those saudi's messing with that water supply last year?...and then let them go.

Since: Jan 14

Proctorville, OH

#3 Jan 31, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>i quit drinking tap water years ago. I heard there is a lot more going on than they are letting on....who knows tho, Obama promised to bankrupt the coal industry....this would be a pretty good way to achieve that goal. After he let those diplomats die in benghazi i wouldnt put anything past him...

Anybody remember when they caught those saudi's messing with that water supply last year?...and then let them go.
Hunkered down in a bunker drinking your own urine is not the best way to go through life.
Gleeb

Huntington, WV

#4 Jan 31, 2014
I heard there was hydrogen in the water too.
Eienstien

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Jan 31, 2014
Gleeb wrote:
I heard there was hydrogen in the water too.
some oxygen too. one lil' oxygen atom for every 2 lil' hydrogen atoms. Will you go down to the river and count all them atoms in the river? Please! Thank you
Gleeb

Huntington, WV

#6 Jan 31, 2014
Eienstien wrote:
<quoted text> some oxygen too. one lil' oxygen atom for every 2 lil' hydrogen atoms. Will you go down to the river and count all them atoms in the river? Please! Thank you
No. If there is oxygen in that water I don't want anywhere near it. I might inhale some of that nasty stuff.
Silent Majority

Stafford, VA

#7 Feb 1, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunkered down in a bunker drinking your own urine is not the best way to go through life.
Neither is following people around on topix for no pay...
Stupid Spooks

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
i quit drinking tap water years ago. I heard there is a lot more going on than they are letting on....who knows tho, Obama promised to bankrupt the coal industry....this would be a pretty good way to achieve that goal. After he let those diplomats die in benghazi i wouldnt put anything past him...
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the gov was behind this. A false flag. They sure had enough fema and military buzzing all over charleston.
sigh...

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 1, 2014
First off... DHMO is water... A funny joke to make fun of morons who didn't get a high school degree. But using that joke in this situation is kinda lame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Muslims so violent? 23 min The Last Warrior ... 118
too many boys around here need to MAN UP 24 min The Responsible N... 8
tlk group 28 min extremely high 40
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 30 min Dalai Lama 58,923
HHS and CMHS should ban YOGA PANTS now 33 min dexter 8
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 36 min Ohm 3,202
Kama Bailey Reynolds cheated on husband? 50 min Howard Elkins 1
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington Jobs

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]