Curious

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 19, 2014
Does anybody know the guy who works in st Mary's cafeteria, he has a tattoo by his eye, nice smile, very polite and handsome....
Wondering

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 19, 2014
Curious wrote:
Does anybody know the guy who works in st Mary's cafeteria, he has a tattoo by his eye, nice smile, very polite and handsome....
What shift?
Curious

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 20, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
What shift?
I'm thinking maybe 11a-7p .... He has quite a few visible tattoos very handsome....
charles carroll

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2014
St Marys hospital has the worst secondary infection rate in a 300 mile radius , get surgery and die of complications thats the filthy hospital that St Marys has become . Dont take my word for it look online at hospital rating sites .
Arnold

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 20, 2014
charles carroll wrote:
St Marys hospital has the worst secondary infection rate in a 300 mile radius , get surgery and die of complications thats the filthy hospital that St Marys has become . Dont take my word for it look online at hospital rating sites .
Did you have surgery there?
looser

Carroll, OH

#6 Aug 20, 2014
charles carroll wrote:
Actually they have very good ratings. I have had a few surgeries there. Recovered very well. As well as several family friends. How did this thread go from a guy in the cafeteria to you bitching about ratings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cars R Us 46 min Tying 9
special metals is closing tube and bar mills! i... 1 hr sigh 108
hpv cancer risk in menopause 1 hr The More You Know 27
for black people 2 hr poster 5
white women chasing black men 2 hr Chuck Spears 2
cops & ambulance on east pea ridge? 2 hr Chuck Spears 3
Detroit dudes with 3 names 2 hr needtogobacktoafrica 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance