First Prev
of 6
Next Last
allboutmoney

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Does ne body know this trifflin a** b****?!?!
big daddy

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Yea I know dat h*e she is one stinkin a** skank! She lie bout sh*t n will stalk u for life.
tomyfans

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Yo I f*cked that chick n she has one of the most stinkin a** puss* in H-town.
Wow

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Lol, sounds about right!
tomyfans

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 4, 2013
I know that's right!
304boys

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Yea yo went on a so called date wit her n she was willin to give it up that night. So ne one h-town she will f*ck for a chesseburger or less!!
1 post removed
wtf

Prosperity, WV

#8 Jan 4, 2013
i dont know who posted this shhh....but this is all lies. anyone who knows me knows i am dating someone and have been for a long ass time! this is nothing but hating on me.....to bad i am constantly working and dont have time to be on topix 24-7
1 post removed
DBOY

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Yo u lie like crazy
haters

Huntington, WV

#11 Jan 5, 2013
sounds like she has some haters. jealous because u are not with her now. haha
DBOY

United States

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Neva dat jus warnin ppl LMFAO
haters gonna hate

Prosperity, WV

#13 Jan 5, 2013
i happen to know heather and she works hard stays to herself and is a great friend! she has helped me and others, and also is a very pretty girl. this is obvious hating on someone who has there shh together, if you boys pay attention to how hard she works,maybe one day you guys can put food on the table,pay your bills and have haters to...
haha

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Haters, right. That btch has nothing anyone would be jealous of. I really loves how she lies on good people to try and start sh!t for them. Sounds to me that that hoe is the one jealous, trying to get sh!t that does not beling to her. Her fb pics crack me up, does she actually think she looks good in em. Haha, what a trainwreck.
haters gonna hate

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 6, 2013
if she is all these horrible things then why is it everyone cant stop talking bout her, i find it funny that haha you check out her facebook pictures and keep tabs on someone who u claim is a hoe! if i thought a girl was a hoe i wouldnt waste my time to look her up on facebook...another thought while you guys are all on topix talking shh she is out here working 2 jobs,and handling her business..thats called she aint got time for bullshit! you guys need to focus on your lives,your homes and stop worrying bout someone who isnt concerned with u guys...when she found out she was on topix, her only statement was people waste their time on me when they should be focusing on thier own lives...
bitches kill me

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 6, 2013
really, you guys are to funny! i work with her and she is a good person, works hard! her pics her facebook if you dont like them dont look would be a great solution. train wreck thats a personal opinion, and opinions are like assholes everybody got one. if it dont effect your ass then why you posting...
It is what it is

United States

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Some girls have no self respect. A little b!tch is all she is. Has to have her "friends" take up for her. You clearly dont know this girl. Shes a lying ass hoe, who fu#ks anything that walks. Stay classy heather. If you get with this hoe make sure you follow up with a shot of penicillin. Lol.
304boy

United States

#18 Jan 6, 2013
True dat!
1namillion

United States

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Yo I know this personally n what the guys r sayin bout her is the truthshe will fuck ne that walks n is a jealous bitch n for a fact does try n start shit with ppl on the low. She is a grimey a** b!tch. N ppl do focus on there own lives sometimes ppl need to get shit off there chest n if is on topix then so be it! Don't fight her battles for her. Obouisly she can't she can't do it.
Iknow

United States

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Agreed. I know for a fact that she is lying on people tryin to make life harder on them. I dont know her personally but she has been saying sht bout a good friend of mine. All because she is jealous of her and her man.she sounds like a horrible human being and a waste of oxygen. Heather, you need to find your own man and leave other peoples men alone. I find it hard to believe that all of the people in rhis thread are lying.
Htownboy

New York, NY

#21 Jan 6, 2013
She does think she Is the shit and she ain't nothing. All of her friends feed her head full of some bullshit that she is hot or something. Her skin feels like leather where she goes to the tanning bed every five minutes. I didn't even like the feel of rubbing my hands on her body. Her lips are all dried out and prune. And don't forget she is a burnt orangish color. Yuck
cuz

United States

#22 Jan 7, 2013
Yeah I heard the same damn thing bout her that these ppl r sayin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women with tattoos=disgusting (May '13) 4 min Tattoo proud 260
Emily Bradshaw 5 min missy 1
Mary Simpkins not only looks like a rat... 7 min Mary 3
Mary Simpkins eats the a for packs 14 min Mary 7
Ku Klux Klan in West Virginia 18 min tommyknocker 44
Poll Should Zaphod be banned from Topix for trolling... 31 min sausage gravy 73
haunted locations in Huntington 37 min ghosty ghost 1
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE