Should racism be illegal? Should it b...

Should racism be illegal? Should it be a jailable offense?

Created by Curious on Mar 15, 2014

49 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, illegal and a jailable offense.

Yes, illegal but not a jailable offense.

No, racism should not be illegal.

lol2

London, KY

#66 Mar 16, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again dumbass,Adam,Eve.Cain and Abel were already white.In otherwords they were Semitic which is a sub race of caucasion.Blacks were created on the 6th day when all the other races were created along with other whites which didn't include semites who were created on the 8th day.And as far as whites being dumb, you better look around and tell me what if anything whites DIDNT invent.I know its a blow to the ego's of white haters ...but....we're what makes the world turn. LOL
well the traffic light something most people use every day. Black man,scuba gear. Black man, the disposable syringe. Black woman .fem.hygiene product black woman ect. Ect. whites didn't invent everything. But they should have
lol2

London, KY

#67 Mar 16, 2014
The prey shall be taken from mouth of the wicked
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#68 Mar 16, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you kicked out of whatever church you used to attend because you completely mangle the bible or just because you're an all around jerk that no one can stand?
I realize you're a simple mind but you disappoint me by taking everything in the bible literally,especially being someone who doesn't believe in it.Maybe if you had a little knowledge of Hebrew and Greek text you'd understand.Well ....probably not. LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#69 Mar 16, 2014
lol2 wrote:
<quoted text>well the traffic light something most people use every day. Black man,scuba gear. Black man, the disposable syringe. Black woman .fem.hygiene product black woman ect. Ect. whites didn't invent everything. But they should have
It was a figure of speech.Of course someone other then while males invented something.The point I was making was the fact the white man has basically inherited the earth and transformed it to its modern state albeit good or bad.
lol2

London, KY

#70 Mar 16, 2014
God ,the gravity of the sun and the moon hold the earth in a non decaying Orbit approx.93,000000 miles the sun,our star which will supernova in about 4,000000000 years from now right in line with modern day science and the profit Mohamed . White s had nothing to do with it no race did
lol2

London, KY

#71 Mar 16, 2014
mother of 4 wrote:
Yes, I believe it should be.... But no such laws exist for ignorance.
as long as there is white supremacy there will be racism
it is the core it is how it is maintained
lol2

London, KY

#72 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
It was a figure of speech.Of course someone other then while males invented something.The point I was making was the fact the white man has basically inherited the earth and transformed it to its modern state albeit good or bad.
whites inherited the earth.listen we can go back in history so far after that there is no trace of whites.at was all people of color you are a grafted man giving free rein for 6000 years times about up.so yea you could say you inherited the earth from us in way
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#73 Mar 16, 2014
lol2 wrote:
God ,the gravity of the sun and the moon hold the earth in a non decaying Orbit approx.93,000000 miles the sun,our star which will supernova in about 4,000000000 years from now right in line with modern day science and the profit Mohamed . White s had nothing to do with it no race did
That's not what I was referring to.I was speaking of whites basically being the most intelligent race as far as ingenuity.Mohammed didn't know shyt.And as far as discribing the earth its in the book of Isaiah of the old testament not the Koran.
lol2

London, KY

#74 Mar 16, 2014
They were sent back to the mountains with scarlet apron on a guard was in place for many years so that they couldn't invade.but then later they got out into the world
lol2

London, KY

#75 Mar 16, 2014
Who is on the wheel

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#76 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>I realize you're a simple mind but you disappoint me by taking everything in the bible literally,especially being someone who doesn't believe in it.Maybe if you had a little knowledge of Hebrew and Greek text you'd understand.Well ....probably not. LOL
You barely speak English. Don't pretend to speak 2 other languages.

Your issue, hypocrite, is that you claim the bible is the literal truth. Except for the parts you want to mean other things. For example nowhere in the bible is color mentioned. Yet you pretend you know all of that BS. You make it up as you go.
lol2

London, KY

#77 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
That's not what I was referring to.I was speaking of whites basically being the most intelligent race as far as ingenuity.Mohammed didn't know shyt.And as far as discribing the earth its in the book of Isaiah of the old testament not the Koran.
surley the white has to think about what they done to get that intelligent.Mabey they don't I don go for it
lol2

London, KY

#78 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
typical white man always moving the game and goal post

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#79 Mar 16, 2014
lol2

London, KY

#80 Mar 16, 2014
After I grew up I realized America is a matrix nothing like I was taught in school .a big miseducation for a person of color .see they didn't mean you
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#81 Mar 17, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
You barely speak English. Don't pretend to speak 2 other languages.
Your issue, hypocrite, is that you claim the bible is the literal truth. Except for the parts you want to mean other things. For example nowhere in the bible is color mentioned. Yet you pretend you know all of that BS. You make it up as you go.
Oh but it does retard. Eth Ha Adam means man of ruddy complexion.Best stick to playing with your plastic dinosaur collection and leave Hebrew and Greek translation and transliteration to us smart ones.And do your own homework. LOL
Gay Darren

Huntington, WV

#82 Mar 17, 2014
Gays should run America.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#84 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>Oh but it does retard. Eth Ha Adam means man of ruddy complexion.Best stick to playing with your plastic dinosaur collection and leave Hebrew and Greek translation and transliteration to us smart ones.And do your own homework. LOL
Can you break that translation down for us professor? Which word means ruddy? That leads to the question : Do you know what ruddy mean?

Location hidden

#85 Mar 17, 2014
Means

I really should proofread
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#86 Mar 17, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you break that translation down for us professor? Which word means ruddy? That leads to the question : Do you know what ruddy mean?
Ruddy means of reddish complexion such as seeing the blood raising to the skin from blushing /and skin affected by the sun.It certainly doesn't mean native americans if that's what your thinking.No native americans in the Mesopotamian valley (the cradle of civilization) genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't feel that I should take a back seat cuz... 14 min The last warrior ... 37
Soon Facebook will be FaceDown. 20 min Chapter five 34
Let's Play One Word (Stolen from the Man,WV Forum) (Nov '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,403
Add a word drop a word. (Nov '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 810
Let's play one word (borrowed from Broken Bow O... (May '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 115
How bout some hepatitis A for dessert 1 hr gary 44
Look at what coal has done 1 hr Power and lights 1

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages