can't decide about money

can't decide about money

Posted in the Huntington Forum

ole boy

Export, PA

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Current job 80k a year and its ok. I'd like to be a police officer that would put me 25to30k a year. Don't have much time to the the police academy know.
ole boy

Export, PA

#2 Jul 26, 2013
ole boy wrote:
Current job 80k a year and its ok. I'd like to be a police officer that would put me 25to30k a year. Don't have much time to the the police academy know.
You all go for money or happiness?
lol

Pine River, WI

#3 Jul 26, 2013
If you're hellbent on wearing a uniform and a weapon, don't be a puss, join the Marines.
ole boy

Chester, VA

#4 Jul 26, 2013
lol wrote:
If you're hellbent on wearing a uniform and a weapon, don't be a puss, join the Marines.
Been there done that. I'm 30 now Sir !
fillmycrackin

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Jul 26, 2013
i watch tv
PhilMcCracken

Huntington, WV

#6 Jul 26, 2013
Someone doesn't know how to spell my name. :)
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#7 Jul 26, 2013
ole boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there done that. I'm 30 now Sir !
Semper Fi devil dog.
IMO

Huntington, WV

#8 Jul 28, 2013
My husband was a cop for 15 years and he is so much happier as am I now that he works in another field with less stress, more safety, and more money. Stick with the money! Getting in bar fights may not be bad right now but it won't be so fun when you are 45! Especially when you are doing all these "fun" tasks to be hated by most of the public, make crappy money, work crappy hours, and if you are a decent person you can't help but be bothered by the things you see that you are unable to do anything about. Trust me, if you have a job you even remotely enjoy and make good money doing then stay away from becoming a police officer. If you don't enjoy your job at all then find a new one but don't do it in the police field!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white liberals are closet racists 25 min liberal idiots 1
Liberals are Statists 38 min liberal rubberdikx 4
Huntington Babe Ruth 1 hr Sad truth 572
Diva Soul Food Joanna Williams 1 hr Handle 56
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 1 hr liberal rubberdikx 241
I thought the American Indians would be chiming... 1 hr Lawgates 8
becky wright warren 2 hr watch 15
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 7 hr Citizek 71

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web