First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#26 Oct 13, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
We hate you back so I guess that works out you cheap force chicks to have kids they can't afford so you can starve them to death a hole.
Blame their whoring and mudering on conservative white men.Damn MF if that dont beat all. You dont even have the common sense to make your excuses believable.And your so stupid you rant about Nugent dodging the draft and in other threads you rail against armed conflicts.
1 post removed
terry

Glen Rogers, WV

#28 Oct 13, 2013
nohalgerg wrote:
Ted's a lucky man. He conned a couple million people into thinking he was some sort of musician in the 70's. So they bought his records. He made enough money off one hit to get a better deal from the labels, tour, and earn $ from royalties. Now he's conned the next generation into thinking he some sort of rural messiah. In actuality, he's just a stupid douchebag who got lucky.
never liked him i heard he would spit on ppl at his concert
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#29 Oct 13, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to huffing paint you brain dead moron. A collection of cells isn't a baby. It's settled law. Get over it. Like I said you cheap a holes want to force a woman to go full term and then are the first to want to cut them off and starve the unwanted actual babies. You're warmongers who idolize draft dodging cowards. Nugent, Cheney, etc.... ad nauseam
I guess in you're delusional world where you're the toughest best looking guy in WV, have gobs of money from your lucrative career, and god writes messages to you in the stars it all makes sense. In reality you're just a clueless over the hill loser.
Good day sir
Must be why you stay on topix AT ALL HOURS.I work you dont.That makes you the loser.And who the hell ever said law was right or just.And once that heart begins to beat its more than a collection of cells.It feels the pain of MURDER you low life SOB.
SannDigger

Tucker, GA

#30 Oct 13, 2013
Nugent was a draft dodger, that's pretty common knowledge, but let's not forget that he is also a (self admitted) pedophile. In an interview with VH1 in 1998 good ol' "uncle ted" spoke about his love for underage girls. Courtney Love admitted that she had oral sex with Nugent when she was 12 which made him around 28 at the time. So keep idolizing Ted Nugent, he's really a winner in my eyes.
Conservative

Huntington, WV

#31 Oct 14, 2013
Nugent is awesome. Don't even talk to a liberal. They just name call and make up facts. No backbone. They do love their abortion clinics. The liberals like clinical murders in a medical setting. They like scheduled death.

Us conservatives don't lime death but will use lethal force when our lives are endangered. Dont try to explain this to a liberal.
parchmankey

Chesapeake, OH

#32 Oct 14, 2013
You're right, liberatards cannot see the truth. They are asleep in their pods plugged into the matrix. In blissful ignorance.
1 post removed
fill me in

Lyndora, PA

#34 Oct 14, 2013
Conservative wrote:
Nugent is awesome. Don't even talk to a liberal. They just name call and make up facts. No backbone. They do love their abortion clinics. The liberals like clinical murders in a medical setting. They like scheduled death.
Us conservatives don't lime death but will use lethal force when our lives are endangered. Dont try to explain this to a liberal.
How does one make up a fact? Its either a fact or false
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#35 Oct 14, 2013
terry wrote:
<quoted text>never liked him i heard he would spit on ppl at his concert
"**+ S M A C K +**" I love Ted!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#36 Oct 14, 2013
Democrats are really porch scholars.They grab a cup of coffee and sit out front smoking cigs and discuss with their welfare neighbors how bad the conservatives treat them and want to take their entitlements away. Maybe ole Ted could take em on an urban hunt and show em how to use a bow for killing for their supper instead of them using guns to kill their neighbors out of drug deals gone bad. Kill two birds with one stone.Less foodstamps and less homicides.LOL
1 post removed
gross

Zanesville, OH

#38 Oct 14, 2013
sook1 wrote:
Draft dodger ? Really that's what u got? Is that supposed to be insulting? Where was Barack at when the draft was going on? Oh wait that's right, Kenya. What about bill Clinton ?
Well how about incestuous child predator? Educate yourself on Ted Nugent...he fell 'in love' with an under aged girl and when the mother said they couldn't marry...Ted ADOPTED her so he could have her in the house to...well too gross to say. Republican incestuous kiddie molesters. YUCK!
gross

Zanesville, OH

#39 Oct 14, 2013
SannDigger wrote:
Nugent was a draft dodger, that's pretty common knowledge, but let's not forget that he is also a (self admitted) pedophile. In an interview with VH1 in 1998 good ol' "uncle ted" spoke about his love for underage girls. Courtney Love admitted that she had oral sex with Nugent when she was 12 which made him around 28 at the time. So keep idolizing Ted Nugent, he's really a winner in my eyes.
But that's the right wings hero! That's why they carry on about abortions...they don't want their victims killed. SICKOS!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Virginia Teachers 46 min Going going gone 40
teacher strike harmful to kids 1 hr Beautiful woman 28
Nancy Pelosi mowing the grass 1 hr Dumb liberals 1
Trump and the Republicans Plans on Cutting Food... 2 hr big b 17
Don't put yo finger on da biscuit 2 hr Where JT 1
America Held Hostage Day 401 2 hr MarkJ- 3
Latest poll: Trump up to 50% Approval 5 hr God Bless Trump 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance