Gotta love Ted Nugent
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Oct 12, 2013
Ted Nugent; rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist who also happens to be an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'"
Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress."
1 post removed
Derper

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 12, 2013
Is Nugent really a draft dodger? When was he in Amboy Dukes?
teddy

Proctorville, OH

#4 Oct 12, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Gotta love draft dodging cowards who hide behind their guns thinking it makes them tough. What a hero.
Ted Nugent kills a few animals each year while you liberal democrat m fers kill thousands and thousands of harmless unborn babies each and every day. I hate every one of you murder supporting bastards.
1 post removed

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 12, 2013
Ted's a lucky man. He conned a couple million people into thinking he was some sort of musician in the 70's. So they bought his records. He made enough money off one hit to get a better deal from the labels, tour, and earn $ from royalties. Now he's conned the next generation into thinking he some sort of rural messiah. In actuality, he's just a stupid douchebag who got lucky.
1 post removed
Derper

Huntington, WV

#8 Oct 12, 2013
Igh. TMI, Ted. TMI.

Level 4

Huntington, WV

#9 Oct 12, 2013
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Nugent kills a few animals each year while you liberal democrat m fers kill thousands and thousands of harmless unborn babies each and every day. I hate every one of you murder supporting bastards.
What possible connection are you trying to make between hunting for food and legal human abortions?
That would be like connecting human abortions to LBJ being the last democratic president to engage us in a war ( you know, that occurrence thats kills millions of adults, cost us trillions of $$, destroyed millions of family lives etc...)
Ilikestoread

Alexandria, VA

#10 Oct 12, 2013
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
What possible connection are you trying to make between hunting for food and legal human abortions?
That would be like connecting human abortions to LBJ being the last democratic president to engage us in a war ( you know, that occurrence thats kills millions of adults, cost us trillions of $$, destroyed millions of family lives etc...)
1. Democratic president engaging us in war...does Obama not count?

2. Killing millions of people, costing trillions of dollars...we've been doing that for decades now
1 post removed
Janie

Bob White, WV

#12 Oct 12, 2013
Its true. Ted Nugent is a draft dodger from the Vietnam War. His story is a stomach turning fiasco. I often wonder who replaced him in the war and whether or not they survived the war. Something to think about. Ted Nugent some kind of Hero? I don't think so. Everybody wants to be Rambo, until its time to be Rambo.

Level 4

Huntington, WV

#13 Oct 12, 2013
Ilikestoread wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Democratic president engaging us in war...does Obama not count?
2. Killing millions of people, costing trillions of dollars...we've been doing that for decades now
1. What war has Obama engaged us in?

2. Yes, since LBJ, all GOP presidents.
sook1

Alexandria, VA

#14 Oct 13, 2013
Draft dodger ? Really that's what u got? Is that supposed to be insulting? Where was Barack at when the draft was going on? Oh wait that's right, Kenya. What about bill Clinton ?

Level 4

Huntington, WV

#15 Oct 13, 2013
sook1 wrote:
Draft dodger ? Really that's what u got? Is that supposed to be insulting? Where was Barack at when the draft was going on? Oh wait that's right, Kenya. What about bill Clinton ?
LOL, there was no draft at that time when Obama was of age.( Nugent is 64, Obama is 52)
sook1

Huntington, WV

#16 Oct 13, 2013
Didn't mean that he was of age when the draft was happening. My point was where he was at when it happened to US citizens which he was not.

Level 4

Huntington, WV

#17 Oct 13, 2013
sook1 wrote:
Didn't mean that he was of age when the draft was happening. My point was where he was at when it happened to US citizens which he was not.
Oh god, here we go again with the stupid assertions to Obama's POB. It was YOU who connected him to draft dodging. He would have been 8 years old the last time the draft lottery was employed.
Why do you think that everything that Obama has been accused of has ALWAYS come up empty handed? Is it more likely he's a wizard, magically making all of those accusations go away, or is it the act of desperation by others to vilify him.

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#18 Oct 13, 2013
Being a draft dodger moves you to the top of the ladder with the GOP.
Jealousagain

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Oct 13, 2013
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
1. What war has Obama engaged us in?
2. Yes, since LBJ, all GOP presidents.
Ok, just because he didn't official declare war on any of the countries we have our military in doesn't mean lots of people aren't being killed over there.

I'm getting the impression that you think I'm a republican...I'm not defending republicans you fcking sheep. I know it's really easy to point fingers at whoever the president might happen to be, but there's a little more to it than that

Level 4

Huntington, WV

#20 Oct 13, 2013
Jealousagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, just because he didn't official declare war on any of the countries we have our military in doesn't mean lots of people aren't being killed over there.
I'm getting the impression that you think I'm a republican...I'm not defending republicans you fcking sheep. I know it's really easy to point fingers at whoever the president might happen to be, but there's a little more to it than that
Of course our people are getting killed over there. We're still there, thanks Bush. But Obama has been steadily bringing them home, and he ended our ground troop involvement in Iraq.

How could I get an impression of what political party you are with? You are replying to my post which was a reply to someone else's post. So I have no idea who you are. But thanks for swearing at me, really demonstrates your level of intelligence and maturity.
1 post removed
Jerry

Bob White, WV

#22 Oct 13, 2013
Everybody wants to be Rambo until its time to be Rambo. I like that. Its very true too. I was in a war once. I can tell you, "War is Hell".
sook1

Huntington, WV

#23 Oct 13, 2013
I bet the libtards would rather have Michael Moore as president.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#24 Oct 13, 2013
I'm a deer hunter (not a very good one LOL),but Ted Nugent is an arrogant, obnoxious pr!ck.

Also, I've seen him in concert twice. Same songs, same tired old riffs, same inane banter with the crowd. Borrrrrrrrring!
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#25 Oct 13, 2013
I still Love Nugent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in cabell county 9 min question 7
Laura westend 4 hr Yeah 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr ricky bobby 1,262
mexicans and gars protesting Trump 5 hr Hillary16 6
prostitutes walking Madison Ave (Aug '15) 7 hr CopOut 76
Speedway on Madison Ave in West End 7 hr CopOut 13
18 year old ONA boy CAUGHT Video Recording in R... 7 hr The Responsible N... 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages