perfect

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 28, 2014
What makes a perfect man?
Shelly Cantrell

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 28, 2014
White 6"0 tall 190 lbs blue eyes blonde hair 25 years of age with a six pack for his stomach and a 10 inch penis as thick as a beer can. That is my perfect man.
over

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 28, 2014
Six' or above, black (dark skinned) sense of humor, job with benefits, manners. Takes care of business. Likes to have fun
The Last Warrior Poet

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 28, 2014
Shelly Cantrell wrote:
White 6"0 tall 190 lbs blue eyes blonde hair 25 years of age with a six pack for his stomach and a 10 inch penis as thick as a beer can. That is my perfect man.
. Wrong. I'm 5 3 274 cross eyes a sweet combover a six pack of beer and a 2 inch penis. I'm a sex machine
Recently divorced

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 28, 2014
I whole heartedly 100% agree with Shelly. Grrr!
Mexican Pete

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Mar 28, 2014
Shelly Cantrell wrote:
. Good luck finding that
not there

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2014
There's no such thing. Just like there's no such thing as "The perfect woman."
truthful

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 28, 2014
The perfect man is someone who loves you unconditionally and who will stand by your side till his dying day. It has nothing to do with how handsome he is or how much money he makes. If you base your perfect man on that than you will be disappointed. Choose with your heart not your eyes. You'll be better off in the long run.
The Last Warrior Poet

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 28, 2014
All I can say is I've found the perfect hand.
whistle dicks

Branchland, WV

#10 Mar 29, 2014
The Last Warrior Poet wrote:
<quoted text>. Wrong. I'm 5 3 274 cross eyes a sweet combover a six pack of beer and a 2 inch penis. I'm a sex machine
when they look like that their peckers are always very very small no length or girth ive dated 3 guys who were rock hard and they all had great bodies omg so hot but take pants down and JeeZUS I wanted to say this isn't happening today but I took one for the team. they also had little man syndrome really thought they was the shiznits sickening really and loved pointing out others body flaws and saying how they hate fat people. im a size 8 and one told me I was too fat for him lmao so I said yes but I can lose weight your penis will always be extra small and boy was he mad at me! hahahahaha f0ck your six packs and little wieners. I will take me an average guy or even heavier. at least I have a chance at getting some meat up in me not some little prick who thinks hes a gift to this world.
impossible

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 17, 2014
One who doesn't cheat
lol

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2014
Whistledicks.
the culling

New Haven, WV

#13 Apr 19, 2014
These standards could make a guy want to kill himself.
what?

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2014
Sorry ladies,,,,,,he's taken.
Lmfao
DontAskDontTell

Ashburn, VA

#15 Apr 19, 2014
Shelly Cantrell you just described my husband, but I can assure you he looks hot as hell but he is very VERY far from perfect.
number sixteen

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Apr 19, 2014
#2 and #15 appear to be of the male gender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar 1201 and Jakes closed (Jun '14) 53 min jar head 13
Tat-Nice Tattoo Parlor (Aug '11) 59 min Okay 57
Republican Convention, fail! 1 hr Loui Cypher 188
Dem Covention 1 hr duh 19
Democratic National Committee fail 2 hr MarkJ- 55
chris crawford (Jan '11) 2 hr comes back around 30
It's me 2 hr Lost but not forg... 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance