vinson little league
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
question

Huntington, WV

#1 Mar 2, 2012
My question is simple we live in the Vinson area and don't want our son playing at Vinson. What options do we have? Can I petition Little League to allow us to take him elsewhere, if not are we stuck playing there?
1 post removed
question

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 2, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>Yes little league rules allow u to obtains a waiver. You'll need permission from Vinson little league and the league you intend to take him to. Hell be locked into that league for two years I think.
that's just perfect like they would allow that, which is just another example why I want to leave in the first place.
1 post removed
Coach

Providence, RI

#5 Apr 18, 2012
No, they do not have to allow it. They can say no and he could not play anywhere else except that if he goes to another league he could play regular season but could not play all-stars. Sorry, that is just the way little league works. He could go play travel ball or play something other than little league and play anywhere you want him to at that point.
1 post removed
Tiger

Elizabeth, NJ

#7 Apr 20, 2012
A lot of kids have been goin out to Buffalo and playing Cal Ripken instead of League One the past few years
wrong

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 20, 2012
Tiger wrote:
A lot of kids have been goin out to Buffalo and playing Cal Ripken instead of League One the past few years
truthfully most of them played both leagues, this year St Clouds is where people are going.
mary bias

New York, NY

#9 Apr 20, 2012
Vinson baseball has been ok this year other then how unorganized opening day was but my daughter did enjoy it.
Eddie Maynard

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Apr 21, 2012
I run the Vinson little league. I'm not signing waivers
really

Lizemores, WV

#11 Apr 21, 2012
Maybe Vinson just needs a new coach .
your insane

Huntington, WV

#12 Apr 21, 2012
Eddie Maynard wrote:
I run the Vinson little league. I'm not signing waivers
we don't even want you coaching much less running things
vinson is horrible

Huntington, WV

#13 Apr 21, 2012
not sure on the baseball but been through football and cheerleading including myself and my children. I wish I would of thought to ask for a waiver. Take the time to do it you'll be glad you did and so will your children.
yep

Huntington, WV

#14 Apr 21, 2012
vinson is horrible wrote:
not sure on the baseball but been through football and cheerleading including myself and my children. I wish I would of thought to ask for a waiver. Take the time to do it you'll be glad you did and so will your children.
every sport is the same mainly because the same people are involved and or running all the above
Eddie Maynard

Jersey City, NJ

#15 Apr 22, 2012
Im running the little league. My team will win the league and I'm going to be allstar coach
wake up

Charleston, WV

#16 Apr 22, 2012
Eddie Maynard wrote:
Im running the little league. My team will win the league and I'm going to be allstar coach
we dont even want you there only reason we allow to be involved is to use you to do the stuff noone else wants to do think about how many times we have screwed you but you always come back for more
ball mom

United States

#17 Apr 22, 2012
What happened to the good ol day when parents actually HELPED and wanted the best for the kids??? Seems now to many "parents" are trying to live their lives through their kids. It's very sad..we wonder why kids are the way they are these days but if you step back and look...why would they want to play sports where there is constant fussing, bickering and degrading of each other. Maybe if we spent 1/4 of the time putting forth positive energy as we do negative energy they programs might grow and more kids would want to play.
justsaying

United States

#18 Apr 22, 2012
Keep up the hard work, Eddie!
I think you do a great job!
yeah

Huntington, WV

#19 Apr 22, 2012
justsaying wrote:
Keep up the hard work, Eddie!
I think you do a great job!
at getting ran over and used while we all sit back and laugh
justsaying

Reston, VA

#20 Apr 22, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
at getting ran over and used while we all sit back and laugh
No!
At showing the kids that some parents do care about them and will spend time with them and doing things for them!
Do you think your kids don't see you sitting on your a$$ while Eddie and a few others do everything?
Karma hunts down your kind to prove what she can be!!
FYI

New York, NY

#21 Apr 22, 2012
Your address doesn't really matter until all stars. Some people play other places, knowing their child can not play all stars.
funny

Huntington, WV

#22 Apr 22, 2012
justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>No!
At showing the kids that some parents do care about them and will spend time with them and doing things for them!
Do you think your kids don't see you sitting on your a$$ while Eddie and a few others do everything?
Karma hunts down your kind to prove what she can be!!
cause no one cares what him or any of u parents think especially not us as long as me and my kids do well too bad for the rest as for him doing work like I said he can keep busting his butt on all the work we don't want to do and we will keep taking the credit
1 post removed
enlighten us

Huntington, WV

#24 Apr 22, 2012
wow wrote:
Vinson little league has always been a joke and always will. You turds haven't produced one single descent player. Your coaches suck, your concessions suck and your players suck. Keep bottom feeding you bunch of inbred butt sniffers.
tell us where it's so much better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Witchcraft Stores be 18 and up only? (Dec '14) 22 min FOGLE FUHSHO 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 min Gail Newman 1,284
hpd slow response times 25 min FOGLE FUHSHO 8
Businesses that hire work release inmates? (Oct '10) 41 min Whatever 13
grooming (Jul '13) 45 min love their employees 12
tom mccalaster for mayor 1 hr harold 34
wsaz investigates ! 1 hr Yep 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages