Blacks and public displays of grief
unemployed

Dunbar, WV

#51 Jul 3, 2014
just sayin wrote:
Why do whites love the computer
because they paid for it. Blacks will never understand this one.
jeff g

Dunbar, WV

#52 Jul 3, 2014
TO KNOW THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
I see more white people out in public that looks like the walking dead, all hype up on some sort of drugs, then I do black people.
When I see most blacks out in public at least enough cents on making sure their kids look well dress or even decent !!!!
I know I'm white and no I never dated or was involved, but I know a couple of would differently date. Hell even married, Just because your white don't mean you are better, or you have earned a higher rank in life because your white, Hell I know a lot of white people that I wouldn't even let to know where I live much less know what kinda car I drive.
You need to look at your self long and hard before you start trashing people ethnics,
THIS IS NOT THE 1950'S, WE DO HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT !!!!!!
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE BLACK PEOPLE THEN GO BACK TO YOUR FAMILY'S HOME IN THE HOLLER !!!!!!!
Well this is wv..you are gonna see more white people no matter which way you look. Dont like it, move..we love it here.
8 posts removed
dumb azz

Chantilly, VA

#61 Jul 5, 2014
Why do whites just seem so nasty angry all the time.you had a chance to send us back to Africa snd you didnt do it the southerners wouldn't let you its your fault. Just think you could have had all white country with mass shootings .diddlers.and inbreeds
dumb azz

Chantilly, VA

#62 Jul 5, 2014
Why do white guys always pat thier wives /girlfreinds butt when they think your looking ? Are they that insecure? A
black woman slap your facr for disrespectful act
in public
Obama aint black

Marlinton, WV

#63 Jul 5, 2014
idiot wrote:
The first time a bomb was dropped from an airplane in amerikkka it was dropped on black people by white people .northTulsa ok.
you are an ignorant black sack of shyt. The only time in history the American government ever dropped bombs on its own citizens was at the battle of blair mountain in logan county WV during the mine wars in the early part of the last century. Fn retarted spook. Shut up and go steal a watermelon.
Obama aint black

Marlinton, WV

#64 Jul 5, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>your lazy do your own work
are you fn kidding me? White people are lazy? We built this country mofukka. The greatest city in the world NYC buil by whops abd micks. Not blacks. Whites are the reason this was once a great country. It would have been somolia if blacks had settled it.
Obama aint black

Marlinton, WV

#65 Jul 5, 2014
Obama aint black wrote:
<quoted text> are you fn kidding me? White people are lazy? We built this country mofukka. The greatest city in the world NYC buil by whops abd micks. Not blacks. Whites are the reason this was once a great country. It would have been somolia if blacks had settled it.
blacks are sterotyped for being lazy. And its true. Maybe not to lazy to beat up women, steal from private buisnesses, and collect a welfare check, but yeah blacks are freeloading ganbanging dope selling POS.
stupid

Saint Albans, WV

#66 Jul 5, 2014
Seems like you're the idiot... fyi.. by the late 1700s 40 percent of new yorks population were african americans.. guess what they were... laborers.... so if u want to be technical about it.. who built the great city of new york? African Americans!
stupid

Saint Albans, WV

#67 Jul 5, 2014
Blacks are stereotyped for this and that... blah blah blah.. lets talk about whats really going on.. we live in west virginia.. a mostly white state... checked the domestic violence rates recently.. this state is filled with backwoods woman beating jackasses... ummm.. highest mortality rate by overdose in the nation as of last october... your so mad that black people are capitalizing off of all the dope feinds here but arent outraged at all the white dope users.. who are committing whatever crime they can to get their next fix? Every race has problems.. no race is better.. get over it.. stop being such a dumb racist pos and start researching all the problems west virginia has and how bad we are looking nationally. If whites are so superior than how does a mostly white state look so poorly in almost every aspect?
stupid

Saint Albans, WV

#68 Jul 5, 2014
Read the posts... 99 percent of the people on here can't even spell but are quick to try to talk shyt.. it's comical! Including you "Obama ain't black" You talk about black people being lazy but seems you're the one so lazy you can't turn on your spell check.. or maybe you're in such a hurry to make us all laugh at your ignoranct racist ramblings!
stupid

Saint Albans, WV

#69 Jul 5, 2014
Ignorant***
stupid

Saint Albans, WV

#70 Jul 5, 2014
See how easy that was? I corrected a word that wasn't spelled correctly.. everyone on topix should give it a try!!!! I feel like I'm decrypting a code reading these dumb racist threads!
stupid

Saint Albans, WV

#71 Jul 5, 2014
About 3.5 percent of our states population are black but we are awful across the board.. it must be that 3.5 percent dragging us down... bwahahahaha! STUPID!
bill

West Hamlin, WV

#72 Jul 5, 2014
stupid wrote:
About 3.5 percent of our states population are black but we are awful across the board.. it must be that 3.5 percent dragging us down... bwahahahaha! STUPID!
Have you noticed that no one is responding to or cares what you're saying?
whips

Los Angeles, CA

#73 Jul 6, 2014
Obama aint black wrote:
<quoted text> you are an ignorant black sack of shyt. The only time in history the American government ever dropped bombs on its own citizens was at the battle of blair mountain in logan county WV

during the mine wars in the early part of the last

century. Fn retarted spook. Shut up and go steal a watermelon.
I ignore the ignore your ignorance .go look it up. north Tulsa Oklahoma early 1900 s as stated first time a bomb was. Dropped it was dropped on black people .
idiot

Los Angeles, CA

#74 Jul 6, 2014
Obama aint black wrote:
<quoted text> are you fn kidding me? White people are lazy? We built this country mofukka. The greatest city in the world NYC buil by whops abd micks. Not
blacks. Whites are the reason this was once a great country. It would have been somolia if blacks had settled it.
there was slavery.you cleared the trees and developed the land .dummy
idiot

Los Angeles, CA

#75 Jul 6, 2014
Obama aint black wrote:
<quoted text> are you fn kidding me? White people are lazy? We built this country mofukka. The greatest city in the world NYC buil by whops abd micks. Not blacks. Whites are the reason this was once a
great country. It would have been somolia if blacks had settled it.
you flour bag.Europe sent its trash over here criminals and perverts.everything you got directly or indirectly was due to slavery.yes I would be ahead if I got free land and labor in the beginning.
idiot

Los Angeles, CA

#76 Jul 6, 2014
Obama aint black wrote:
<quoted text> blacks are sterotyped for being lazy. And its true. Maybe not to lazy to beat up women, steal from private buisnesses, and collect a welfare check, but yeah blacks are freeloading ganbanging dope
selling POS.
whites always want free stuff
idiot

Los Angeles, CA

#77 Jul 6, 2014
Whites have a poor history with blacks
idiot

Los Angeles, CA

#78 Jul 6, 2014
Im going to place an evil ruler on earh to rule the earth for a time then there will be a new world. Theres nothing you can do about it is beyone your control thats the reason your whining trying to stay here but you cant deep down you know it you have done much evil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are all the Pawn Shops in Huntington CLOSING? 2 min Backer 4
Baltimore Street drugs 30 min Lola Rakes 393
Alex Gibbs 1 hr Looser 144
Yoga Pants!? 1 hr Wally Beaver 1
Poop 1 hr Cheesewhiz 6
Essence Blake (Jun '13) 2 hr Mark 40
Ugly Prom Dresses 2 hr Used dress 4sale 18

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance