Blacks and public displays of grief

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Oh lawdy lawdy

Fairfax, VA

#1 Jul 2, 2014
Why do blacks go so overboard when something terrible happens? Like if someone dies unfortunately, they scream at the top of their lungs and act like they can't walk. Is that part of their inability to evolve or do they just act that way because they know they're supposed to show themselves grieving but don't really know how to be civilized about it?
wow

West Hamlin, WV

#2 Jul 3, 2014
This actually makes a strange amount of sense. I too have noticed this pattern.
stupid

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jul 3, 2014
Please enlighten me! You questioned if this was due to the inability to evolve. I was wondering what it was you think they were unable to evolve from that grieved very loudly. Was it some sort of over dramatic animal or are you saying people were just overly dramatic way way back before only the white man evolved leaving the black people to be dramatic? Lmmfao! You're special!
wow

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Jul 3, 2014
stupid wrote:
Please enlighten me! You questioned if this was due to the inability to evolve. I was wondering what it was you think they were unable to evolve from that grieved very loudly. Was it some sort of over dramatic animal or are you saying people were just overly dramatic way way back before only the white man evolved leaving the black people to be dramatic? Lmmfao! You're special!
I believe he meant like a monkey. When a monkey is sad or upset he thrashes everywhere and makes loud noises.
stupid

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jul 3, 2014
I will make sure all my friends know not to over react when something tragic happens. I'd hate for people to think we didn't evolve from our ancestors who didn't deal with death well.. wtf.. bwahahaha.. I must've missed this is the history book.
stupid

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jul 3, 2014
The comment that was made was about grieving. I was unaware that when a monkey lost someone they thrashed about and made a lot of noise. It was cute of you to try to help out your fellow racist.. nice try!
stupid

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jul 3, 2014
I would suggest animal planet instead of topix.
wow

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Jul 3, 2014
stupid wrote:
The comment that was made was about grieving. I was unaware that when a monkey lost someone they thrashed about and made a lot of noise. It was cute of you to try to help out your fellow racist.. nice try!
Go look it up. Monkeys actually have advanced emotions you peckerwood. When they lose a fellow monkey in their tribe, they are deeply saddened and openly display distress.
wow

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Jul 3, 2014
Much like the nayygarrs I may add.
ha ha

Chantilly, VA

#10 Jul 3, 2014
wow wrote:
Much like the nayygarrs I may add.
in the view of the White man which has no heart soul or morals this is strange to him.but there was never such an emotional creature when he murdered black people just savages
just sayin

Chantilly, VA

#11 Jul 3, 2014
Why do whites love the computer
garbage collector

Chantilly, VA

#12 Jul 3, 2014
Collected 3 cans of garbage
garbage collector

Chantilly, VA

#13 Jul 3, 2014
I put some applications they probley just thew them away
no

West Hamlin, WV

#14 Jul 3, 2014
just sayin wrote:
Why do whites love the computer
Because blacks can't figure out how to use it
The Responsible Negro

Apollo, PA

#15 Jul 3, 2014
Oh lawdy lawdy wrote:
Why do blacks go so overboard when something terrible happens? Like if someone dies unfortunately, they scream at the top of their lungs and act like they can't walk. Is that part of their inability to evolve or do they just act that way because they know they're supposed to show themselves grieving but don't really know how to be civilized about it?
Good Lawd Jesus Ha' Mercy! Why the f*ck are you worried about how someone grieves? Should us coons be patient like these white high school terrorists, shooting up the f*ck*ng schools? Maybe we should be as patient as the f*g white dude who killed folk because he couldn't get any p*s*y? Maybe we should be as patient and calm as Becky Sue is when her dad Jim Bob comes in to tuck her in at night...oh snap, did I say tuck? You racist cowards crack me up! Ma'am I do give you points on originality, racism concerning grieving is quite creative. However, fear of the black man is your motivation. You want to be black so badly, that your only recourse is to hate. As we celebrate a fake *ss independence day, white women all over the country will be preparing great meals of ribs, chicken...all types of soul food for their black kings. The big, hot juicy frank is a favorite of most white women, served darkened, no bun. To my black brothers out there, f*ck another white woman this weekend, play your music loud, and dare a pink dude to look you in the eye. Trust me, they won't. These hillbilly pedophiles fear god, the black man, and most of all, they fear the future...the white man's reign is quickly coming to an end. Hail Obama!
KILL them awl

Kenova, WV

#16 Jul 3, 2014
The Responsible Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lawd Jesus Ha' Mercy! Why the f*ck are you worried about how someone grieves? Should us coons be patient like these white high school terrorists, shooting up the f*ck*ng schools? Maybe we should be as patient as the f*g white dude who killed folk because he couldn't get any p*s*y? Maybe we should be as patient and calm as Becky Sue is when her dad Jim Bob comes in to tuck her in at night...oh snap, did I say tuck? You racist cowards crack me up! Ma'am I do give you points on originality, racism concerning grieving is quite creative. However, fear of the black man is your motivation. You want to be black so badly, that your only recourse is to hate. As we celebrate a fake *ss independence day, white women all over the country will be preparing great meals of ribs, chicken...all types of soul food for their black kings. The big, hot juicy frank is a favorite of most white women, served darkened, no bun. To my black brothers out there, f*ck another white woman this weekend, play your music loud, and dare a pink dude to look you in the eye. Trust me, they won't. These hillbilly pedophiles fear god, the black man, and most of all, they fear the future...the white man's reign is quickly coming to an end. Hail Obama!
death is 2 guud
The Responsible Negro

Apollo, PA

#17 Jul 3, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he meant like a monkey. When a monkey is sad or upset he thrashes everywhere and makes loud noises.
Ok, ok. What's his name? What's the name of the big c*ck Jigaboo that banged your wife? You didn't notice how greatly her skills at fried foods improved? While you're out a huntin', she's straddling black c*ck. I dare you to ask her how many black guys she's been with. Go ahead, I'll be watching the news.
1 post removed
grieving

Point Pleasant, WV

#19 Jul 3, 2014
The Responsible Negro wrote:
<quoted text>Good Lawd Jesus Ha' Mercy! Why the f*ck are you worried about how someone grieves? Should us coons be patient like these white high school terrorists, shooting up the f*ck*ng schools? Maybe we should be as patient as the f*g white dude who killed folk because he couldn't get any p*s*y? Maybe we should be as patient and calm as Becky Sue is when her dad Jim Bob comes in to tuck her in at night...oh snap, did I say tuck? You racist cowards crack me up! Ma'am I do give you points on originality, racism concerning grieving is quite creative. However, fear of the black man is your motivation. You want to be black so badly, that your only recourse is to hate. As we celebrate a fake *ss independence day, white women all over the country will be preparing great meals of ribs, chicken...all types of soul food for their black kings. The big, hot juicy frank is a favorite of most white women, served darkened, no bun. To my black brothers out there, f*ck another white woman this weekend, play your music loud, and dare a pink dude to look you in the eye. Trust me, they won't. These hillbilly pedophiles fear god, the black man, and most of all, they fear the future...the white man's reign is quickly coming to an end. Hail Obama!
As a black woman, I get your point about the black men and white women, and the white mans fear of you. But........if you get a white woman, make sure she has her teeth and doesn't act like she THINKS black women act.
grieving

Point Pleasant, WV

#20 Jul 3, 2014
You can't tell someone how to show/react to their grief.
Experience tells me that the one who cries the loudest and the most gas some guilt issues concerning the dead.

White people are the coldest people on earth and shoe no emotion. Your grief comes out in random/mass killings.
garbage collector

Orlando, FL

#21 Jul 3, 2014
So true. Responsible. They used call themselves redmen before they called themselves white

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 11 min Danielle 1,910
America Held Hostage Day 454 11 min nonya 14
Thank you law enforcement for yesterday 23 min Daniel Carver 16
Serenity Prayer 33 min ScaryClown 6
I Spit on American Troops Who Cant Wait Till... 3 hr Big Bad Whitey 114
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 3,509
Interesting observation 5 hr kingnothing 6
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 22 hr GummnGranny 221

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance