Sexual Abuse Charges

Sexual Abuse Charges

There are 36 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Jun 22, 2012, titled Sexual Abuse Charges. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Huntington , Cabell County , West Virginia Huntington police charge a man with sexually abusing a young girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

Huntington, WV

#22 Jun 27, 2012
Junkie loser who steals from his family for a quick high. Misner's are all trash and inbreed. Burn in hell for what you did to that innocent baby!!!!!!!
notaprayer

Chester, VA

#23 Jun 27, 2012
So psychologically classic to defend abusers. These kids don't have a prayer. Why do these women keep having kids with these nothings. A child is a gift --- not a god damned paycheck
timmy

Whitesville, NY

#24 Jun 27, 2012
what r u talking about
notaprayer

Chester, VA

#25 Jun 27, 2012
Most police and psychologists nearly expect abused children to defend their attackers, even when promised protection they have a perverse twisted loyalty to them
people stop and read this

Ardsley, NY

#26 Jul 13, 2012
All you shit talkers the wh*re that accused him of doing this didn't even show up in court. WHY? BECAUSE IT WAS A LIE...... SO I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE.
people stop and read this

Ardsley, NY

#27 Jul 14, 2012
Truth wrote:
Junkie loser who steals from his family for a quick high. Misner's are all trash and inbreed. Burn in hell for what you did to that innocent baby!!!!!!!
stupid people like you need help You ain't GOD so why are u judging the Misners I know why because you have no life of your own
xyz123

Taylor, MI

#28 Jul 20, 2012
Anyone know if the charges were dropped? Of course the news reports on the initial story but does zero follow up. I know Chris and it all sounded fishy to me...
uhm

West Hamlin, WV

#29 Jul 20, 2012
He would never do anything like that. He has daughters who love him very much. He also has nieces too. I bet his wife got pissed off at him and made up that story about him.
Funny huh

Pittsburgh, PA

#30 Jan 27, 2014
people stop and read this wrote:
All you shit talkers the wh*re that accused him of doing this didn't even show up in court. WHY? BECAUSE IT WAS A LIE...... SO I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE.
That's funny! From what I heard she don't miss a court date.. Been there from day one defending her daughter against that piece of shit! You need to "stop and read this" court is set for March 11th! I can't wait to see his ass pay for the pain he caused and I will take great pleasure in watching him pay! As for that piece of shit junkie family, I hope u all burn in hell! You all are junkie pieces of shit! Bet your ass I'll be there march 11th in red!!
Smh

Kenna, WV

#31 Jan 27, 2014
Yep, they getting ready to burn. Chris mister, he tried playing the sick, I'll, disabled game and it didn't work. Even the sick and disabled go to jail, and Mr Chris Mister, your on your way. So stop trying to make plea deals now, it's to late you pathetic piece of shit
Leroy TheBig Lipped

United States

#32 Jan 27, 2014
haha wrote:
Ah, America- Where you're innocent until proven guilty UNLESS a bunch of moral crusaders don't need the system to pronounce your guilt.
The topix Jury knows best.
Huntington high days

Hamilton, OH

#33 Jan 27, 2014
It all adds up. When we went to school together Chris got in trouble for torturing a cat. They said he sexually assaulted it too. This is all signs in youths that they will be predators when they get older. And that's a fact Jack
lol

Faber, VA

#34 Jan 27, 2014
Huntington high days wrote:
It all adds up. When we went to school together Chris got in trouble for torturing a cat. They said he sexually assaulted it too. This is all signs in youths that they will be predators when they get older. And that's a fact Jack
Then tell us your name jack.
ok Sr

Faber, VA

#35 Jan 27, 2014
Leroy TheBig Lipped wrote:
<quoted text>The topix Jury knows best.
Just stfu! No one pulled your string!
Funny huh

Pittsburgh, PA

#36 Jan 29, 2014
Huntington high days wrote:
Nothing surprises me out of that sick twisted piece of shit. Notice to everyone! Don't leave your kids or pets unattended! Just nasty!
Funny huh

Coraopolis, PA

#37 Mar 24, 2014
All u people on here who thinks he didn't do it then why did he plead guilty!!!!!!!!! Chris Misner will be a registered sex offender in April please keep ur children away from him!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Glover is Still Using Heroin 8 min Hater 13
CON IMPLICATIONS FOR WEST VIRGINIA's HCA 12 min Frank Underwood 38
West Virginia Near the Top in Healthcare Costs ... 19 min Frank Underwood 21
Lekeisha Rochelle Bowles- Macy's 23 min Praying for you 2
Trump's email scandal 33 min Zappy is gay 2
Lesage shooting 48 min Ranger 6
Civil war was no about slavery 56 min Doucheebagg 9

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance