bi woman wanted 4 1 night of fun

bi woman wanted 4 1 night of fun

Posted in the Huntington Forum

looking for 1 night

United States

#1 Oct 15, 2010
looking for a descreet bisexual woman for one night of fun for myself and husband. The night can play out however you want it to. Contact me for more info....
May Be Interested

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2010
I'm bi-curious. I've thought about being with a couple for some time now. I'm 26, blonde, 5'5" tall, and 135 pounds. Can you tell me more about you and your husband?
looking for 1 night

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2010
would like to exchange anything else over email or chat..if you don't care. i need to be extemely descreet..
looking for 1 night

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2010
you can email me at [email protected]
May Be Interested

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Sorry but I'm a little nervous about giving out any information here where someone may figure out who I am. Is there anything you can tell me on here? I also want to make sure your serious about this.
May Be Interested

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2010
Anyone can get an anonymous e-mail address. Sorry but I am not interested. Good luck with finding someone.
looking for 1 night

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2010
very serious about this. i'm also nervous about giving anything out on here in full view for everyone. do like i did and go create a email on yahoo just for this so noone will know.. then you can use that...please let me know.. were both in our 30s and are considered attractive. wont say anything else cause everyone will say i'm being conceited. lol just looking to fufill a wish of his.
looking for 1 night

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2010
understandable...but if you want to contact the email, I will send any info you request asap..
1 post removed
i know one

Logan, WV

#10 Jun 30, 2011
May Be Interested wrote:
I'm bi-curious. I've thought about being with a couple for some time now. I'm 26, blonde, 5'5" tall, and 135 pounds. Can you tell me more about you and your husband?
email me [email protected] lets talk and change pics....
Extremely interested

Huntington, WV

#11 Jun 30, 2011
What is your criteria for the woman?
curious

United States

#12 Jul 14, 2011
Extremely interested wrote:
What is your criteria for the woman?
20 -late 20s early 30s if nice enough looking and fit. must b a girlie girl as i am ,, n petite... can b a regular thing but no strings attached if ya know what i mean... prefer no drugs but if u r a slight social user that is fine we r not though drinking is ok.. must b disease free as I ma... I have pics avail. at e-mail above if u send first [email protected]
PillFarmFred

Hurricane, WV

#13 Jul 17, 2011
curious....you must be a pretty hard up socially deprived person to use topix advertising for a queer lover. That i real sad... LOL (pathetic)...can i join? i have a buy one get one free coupon. when is happy hour?

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Fremont, CA

#14 Nov 15, 2011
Are you a single? I came across an online community for individual seeking bisexual love. It is
==BiFlirts com==All singles and couples there are seeking bisexual relationships. bisexual is not a problem here, but a great merit to cherish!
Lynda

United States

#15 Nov 16, 2011
Hell im game want to do it at my house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you ever want to understand the liberal mind 20 min Duh 14
Who is John Rybak 24 min Bend over 2
Creepy guy 26 min Yuckquanda 3
Hillary Wins Popular Vote By About 1.5 Million ... 42 min MarkJ- 76
News Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Ho... 44 min Zig Zag Man 1
So glad Obama the racist is leaving 54 min Average at best 18
You makin me famous people 1 hr Whoops 2
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 10 hr Truth 164
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 23 hr Denise 293

Huntington Jobs