Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Your time is over. One by one you'll be dropping the soap and taking it. We can't he stopped.
Patriot

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Your time is over. One by one you'll be dropping the soap and taking it. We can't he stopped.
I see that happening.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Missing your prison boyfriend are ya? Maybe its just holiday blues. It'll pass.LOL
HSR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

I don't know if you realize it or not but not even Cracker Barrel would stand by you.Just wait till your beloved A&E backs up, All wait a minute I think they already did.Notice Walmart hasn't made a statement or pulled any products from their shelves like they have done with others.Maybe it is because there is nothing wrong with speaking the truth.I think just the opposite of what you thought would happen has been the case.In fact I believe this issue has helped educate a lot of people that if enough of them rally against something they can get things done.Places like A&E, Cracker Barrel, Walmart etc need the people the people don't need them.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

HSR wrote:
I don't know if you realize it or not but not even Cracker Barrel would stand by you.Just wait till your beloved A&E backs up, All wait a minute I think they already did.Notice Walmart hasn't made a statement or pulled any products from their shelves like they have done with others.Maybe it is because there is nothing wrong with speaking the truth.I think just the opposite of what you thought would happen has been the case.In fact I believe this issue has helped educate a lot of people that if enough of them rally against something they can get things done.Places like A&E, Cracker Barrel, Walmart etc need the people the people don't need them.
Who gives a shat about those redneck morons from the stupid duck show or Cracker Barrel? Bend over Betty. Sooner or later you're going to take it. Get used to it.
Opinion Too

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Everyone worried about Romney's 1%. It is the 4% homosexual community that we should worry about.
You are right, the 4% has been very effective at getting their way. They couldn't get the vote so they got the courts. Utah fell yesterday and Ohio today. The Supreme Court knew that they didn't have to universally uphold gay marriage only make it a Federal precedent to acknowledge it and extend benefits.
Now each state will have no choice and it will be drawn out over and over again as unconstitutional. State have no rights. And this all occured in two or three years. Even Obama was against it the first term.

They would have us bow at the alter of their superior lifestyle.
You have to admit, for a statistical aberation they are better lobbiest than NRA.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Who gives a shat about those redneck morons from the stupid duck show or Cracker Barrel? Bend over Betty. Sooner or later you're going to take it. Get used to it.
The only thing you give a SHAT about is a poopie weiner.Gayboy.LOL
Patriot

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

<quoted text>The only thing you give a SHAT about is a poopie weiner.Gayboy.LOL
Tell Em poet
Rate Straight

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Anytime you gays want to challenge the straights, bring it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 16 min bacon hater 43,421
Special Metals going to close Huntington shop 30 min anonymous90 28
jamie 1 hr wow 20
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 1 hr Jimmy Love 5,634
Blacks destroy neighborhoods 1 hr objective observer 28
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 1 hr Jimmy Love 3,897
Andrea Watermelon 1 hr anonymous 53
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 1 hr pussyfart 105
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••
•••