MARSHALL guaranteed loss today we are...

MARSHALL guaranteed loss today we are ECU

Posted in the Huntington Forum

ecu pirate

Greensburg, PA

#2 Nov 29, 2013
Brear = buffalo rear.
blah

Front Royal, VA

#3 Nov 29, 2013
Looks like Marco is humping that Pirate about now
Todd

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2013
Was that your A-game ECU?

Hehehe
sorry

Glasgow, WV

#5 Nov 29, 2013
I'm pretty sure the same WVU fan is making all of these threads that have anything to do with Marshall. It's getting kinda old. You're wearing it out.
Nintendo 64

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Nov 29, 2013
sorry wrote:
I'm pretty sure the same WVU fan is making all of these threads that have anything to do with Marshall. It's getting kinda old. You're wearing it out.
Freedom of speech is not always a good thing. To bad it's not illegal to state opinions etc.
Teapo

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Nov 30, 2013
Do you get sick of being wrong, OP?

I suppose you will guarantee Marshall 's loss in the Cusa championship as well? You just figure you'll eventually get luck and be right once?

I could guarantee Wvu victories every game next season and 3-4 times I'd be correct.
Bob Sled

Madison, WV

#8 Nov 30, 2013
I think that just because we are in a small conference polluted with small schools we should get a small bowlgame! I just hope we don't get matched up with a big school that will embarrass our school and hurt our boys.
WVUsuperfan

Toledo, OH

#9 Nov 30, 2013
I really think my boys from Morgantown deserves a bowl! Even though we fell below .500 we beat a ranked team.
Teapo

Lynchburg, VA

#10 Nov 30, 2013
WVUsuperfan wrote:
I really think my boys from Morgantown deserves a bowl! Even though we fell below .500 we beat a ranked team.
Well, at least we don't have to worry about Morgantown stinking up a bowl this year, or, by the looks of their program with coach Drunk-o, anytime soon.
herdon

Proctorville, OH

#11 Nov 30, 2013
Bob Sled wrote:
I think that just because we are in a small conference polluted with small schools we should get a small bowlgame! I just hope we don't get matched up with a big school that will embarrass our school and hurt our boys.
Obvious troll is obvious
You Know Who

Oceana, WV

#12 Nov 30, 2013
To all those people that keep saying the Herd is gonna lose: PLEASE oh PLEASE keep saying it because EVERYTIME y'all tell us how bad we're going to take an ass beating we play that much better!!! So Thank You from the bottom of my little green heart! GO HERD!
Bob Sled

Madison, WV

#13 Nov 30, 2013
We were marshall ..... Shoot the buffalo !
1 post removed
Barry Satoro

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 1, 2013
I told the ECU Coach that if you like your East Division Champion title, you can keep it. Not my fault that Marshall scored more points than they did. But that's okay, we'll get the website fixed by next season and Marshall will loose...guaranteed.
herdon

Proctorville, OH

#16 Dec 1, 2013
Barry Satoro wrote:
I told the ECU Coach that if you like your East Division Champion title, you can keep it. Not my fault that Marshall scored more points than they did. But that's okay, we'll get the website fixed by next season and Marshall will loose...guaranteed.
They will loose huh? Lmao. The word you were looking for is lose you illiterate moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 215 5 min MarkJ- 8
West Virginia State Police 37 min FBI--State Police... 56
Anti-fa are a bunch of queer liberal jobless co... 1 hr southern at heart 13
If the south would have won? 1 hr southern at heart 18
anna fortner (Mar '14) 1 hr Fortner Conrad f... 4
State continues work on law to drug test welfare 1 hr VCK 2
anna fortner /conrad (Dec '14) 1 hr Conrad family 2
Josh Fitzpatrick update 3 hr mmm 20
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 11 hr TwoMinutes 95

Huntington Jobs