Marshall is going to lose tonight gua...
SS MONTE CARLO

Dallas, TX

#26 Nov 14, 2013
marshall needs to quit riding something that happened so long ago. The community needs to heal, I understand that but the college needs to stop.
You Know Who

Oceana, WV

#27 Nov 14, 2013
OMG! You people crack me up! Actually, NOT playing tonight would be disrespectful! I'm a huge Marshall fan, stood on the field and cried like a baby when we won our first Div.II National Championship! Now for all you people that want to emphasize the fact that it was a D-II Championship please be my guest... I'll admit that at first I wasn't sure how I felt about the team being at the noon service. Then, I thought about things that were going on and had gone on with the program in 1970...(ie. recruiting scandal, ect...) and I thought how exciting would it seem to those 75 people, actually anyone involved in Marshall football in 1970 if you told them Marshall University's football team would someday be playing a game a on national TV. Not only that they were playing on national TV but that they were playing as a tribute to remember them. To remember that they were a part of the university and that the Marshall family would never ever forget them. I understand why some see it as disrespectful but try to think about what those young men, coaches and supporters would think. After all, the supporters on the plane were there to defer some of the cost of the flight for the players.
bag wrote:
<quoted text>
A show of respect would be NOT playing a fvckng game on the anniversary. If you can't be bothered by reality, I suggest you stay of topix you insensitive pvssy.
You Know Who

Oceana, WV

#28 Nov 14, 2013
Amen!
Very old wrote:
Truth is, people are going to complain either way. There are people who complain because they say Marshall should "Move on" from the tragedy, yet, those same people get mad that the team is playing today.
You can't please everyone. I, personally, don't think they're disrespecting anyone. I think the 75 people who lost their lives that day would rather them go out and play. And, if Marshall wins, that win would be even more special. I think those boys are going to walk out on that field tonight and play even harder for every person who perished that day.
summit point for love

Netherlands

#29 Nov 14, 2013
I bet they lose tonight lol. I just have a funny feeling.
Very old

Chesapeake, OH

#30 Nov 14, 2013
SS MONTE CARLO wrote:
marshall needs to quit riding something that happened so long ago. The community needs to heal, I understand that but the college needs to stop.

I don't think anyone is 'riding' anything. What do they do that makes you say that? Because a movie was made about it? Marshall didn't make that movie. Because they pay tribute today on campus? That's normal. I think the community has healed. All they're doing is paying respect for the ones who lost their lives on this day. What's wrong with that? What, exactly, does the college "Need to stop" doing?
The Last Warrior Poet

Buffalo, NY

#31 Nov 14, 2013
I too think that respect can be shown without asking for money and donations. Just my opinion.
really

Charleston, WV

#32 Nov 14, 2013
win or lose i dont care
geez

Proctorville, OH

#33 Nov 14, 2013
This town is full of people that would rather see people fail than see themselves succeed. It's the most negative place I've ever lived. I'm not been form here but go herd!!!
Local fan

Lynchburg, VA

#34 Nov 14, 2013
Yes it would be great to play wvu in a bowl game ,but the arrogant Oliver luck wouldn't let that happen ,oh wait a minute the mountainqueers won't be eligible lol
nunya

Nashville, TN

#35 Nov 14, 2013
Ramona from Huntington wrote:
They always choke on national tv. At least the females can feel safe without the creepers checking them out since it's an away game.
Ramona's kids dress like hoo-ahs
nunya

Nashville, TN

#36 Nov 14, 2013
Very old wrote:
Creating threads about Marshall, pretty much on a daily basis, is getting pretty old. WVU fans who keep making these threads, can you find something better to do? Each thread is pretty much all the same, nothing new.
Well you know, fickall goes on in Morgantown OR Morgantown's Topix, so these internet dwelling douchenozzles can only come to Huntington's Topix and create drama to keep from hanging themselves, or lying on an old couch and setting themselves on fire
nunya

Nashville, TN

#37 Nov 14, 2013
The Last Warrior Poet wrote:
I too think that respect can be shown without asking for money and donations. Just my opinion.
I doubt you donate jack. Just mine.
mu fan

Huntington, WV

#38 Nov 14, 2013
They won u no good f..k....
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#39 Nov 14, 2013
The Last Warrior Poet wrote:
You wish you could be me but cant so the only thing you respect impostor is the money you solicit for male prostitution.
Mack Daddy

Charleston, WV

#40 Nov 14, 2013
Ramona from Huntington wrote:
They always choke on national tv. At least the females can feel safe without the creepers checking them out since it's an away game.
Ramona has had more bones in her mouth than Lassie, guaranteed.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Saint Albans, WV

#41 Nov 15, 2013
Btw, good job herd you stunk it up bad but a little luck and bad calls help you get the win. Good job.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Saint Albans, WV

#42 Nov 15, 2013
At least tulsa can be like Marshall and claim a moral victory.
Very old

Lizemores, WV

#43 Nov 15, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Btw, good job herd you stunk it up bad but a little luck and bad calls help you get the win. Good job.

Are you obsessed with MU? You've posted on every single recent thread that has anything to do with Marshall, and then you created your own thread that says exactly what you just posted above. Are you THAT bored?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Los Angeles, CA

#44 Nov 15, 2013
Stop impersonating me!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#45 Nov 15, 2013
Very old wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you obsessed with MU? You've posted on every single recent thread that has anything to do with Marshall, and then you created your own thread that says exactly what you just posted above. Are you THAT bored?
Actually he's a gay person impersonating me. I pissed him and his gay friends off on another thread and they've followed me around trying to get even because their not man enough to get revenge any other way.You know,kinda like scorned women.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 shootings in 3 hours 10 min Friend 14
Power Company Lineman are lazy and slow workers 14 min truthpatrol 23
Buy your assault rifle today 28 min Big Bad Whitey 176
America Held Hostage Day 327 30 min MarkJ- 9
The latest Huntington murder 41 min Smartass 30
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 42 min Camels toe 1,450
[email protected] Birth 50 min Pickled 1
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 3 hr Mackerel 40
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 11 hr Columbo 25
One less dope dealer in Huntington... Murdered ... 12 hr Colmmm 42