Marshall is going to lose tonight gua...

Marshall is going to lose tonight guaranteed

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
facebook lover

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 14, 2013
Really people do you have to remind everyone of what happened a long time ago? Looked at my news feed this morning and it is constant repetitive posts about it. Most of the people posting did not know 1 single person involved. Please stop.
douche

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Nov 14, 2013
facebook lover wrote:
Really people do you have to remind everyone of what happened a long time ago? Looked at my news feed this morning and it is constant repetitive posts about it. Most of the people posting did not know 1 single person involved. Please stop.
It's tradition and a show of respect. 75 people died most in the prime of their lives. If you can't be bothered by some fb posts then I suggest you delete your account you insensitive prick.
bag

Reston, VA

#4 Nov 14, 2013
douche wrote:
<quoted text>
It's tradition and a show of respect. 75 people died most in the prime of their lives. If you can't be bothered by some fb posts then I suggest you delete your account you insensitive prick.
A show of respect would be NOT playing a fvckng game on the anniversary. If you can't be bothered by reality, I suggest you stay of topix you insensitive pvssy.
st albans loves MU

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Nov 14, 2013
bag wrote:
<quoted text>
A show of respect would be NOT playing a fvckng game on the anniversary.
agree wholeheartedly. i am surprised they did not work something else out with the scheduling. probably all about money anyways.
douche

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Nov 14, 2013
bag wrote:
<quoted text>A show of respect would be NOT playing a fvckng game on the anniversary. If you can't be bothered by reality, I suggest you stay of topix you insensitive pvssy.
My post had nothing to do with tonight's game you illiterate f¥cktard. A little reading comprehension goes a long way when you try to argue with someone via written forum. That being said, tonight's game is in no way disrespectful. It is the exact spirit that saved our football program from being lost after the accident. Play on herd!!
Persian Cat

Montréal, Canada

#7 Nov 14, 2013
douche wrote:
<quoted text>
My post had nothing to do with tonight's game you illiterate f¥cktard. A little reading comprehension goes a long way when you try to argue with someone via written forum. That being said, tonight's game is in no way disrespectful. It is the exact spirit that saved our football program from being lost after the accident. Play on herd!!
You can't have it both ways. A show of respect would be not playing a game on the anniversary of it. I find it utterly disrespectful to be playing tonight. Who made you the decision maker of how to show or not show respect? You retort to namecalling...classy <insert sarcasm>.
WV Fan

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Nov 14, 2013
Persian Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't have it both ways. A show of respect would be not playing a game on the anniversary of it. I find it utterly disrespectful to be playing tonight. Who made you the decision maker of how to show or not show respect? You retort to namecalling...classy <insert sarcasm>.
We do not shut down on a day when something tragic happened, if we as Americans did we would be at a stand still every day. Play ball Herd!.
herdon

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Nov 14, 2013
WV Fan wrote:
<quoted text>We do not shut down on a day when something tragic happened, if we as Americans did we would be at a stand still every day. Play ball Herd!.
Couldn't agree more. I don't feel that the game is disrespectful at all. Would be nice to have been at home for a ceremony/game combo but it is what it is. Go herd!!!!!!
ex herd fan

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 14, 2013
Yep, playing a game is way more important than hurting the feelings of those people who lost loved ones. Why don't you ask those people how they feel? If they wanted the game on a different date, would you be obliged to play it some other time out of "respect"?
Frack YOU

Huntington, WV

#11 Nov 14, 2013
bag wrote:
<quoted text>
A show of respect would be NOT playing a fvckng game on the anniversary. If you can't be bothered by reality, I suggest you stay of topix you insensitive pvssy.
Topix is reality lol. Wow - what world are you living in?!?!?! You're clueless.
?

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Nov 14, 2013
ex herd fan wrote:
Yep, playing a game is way more important than hurting the feelings of those people who lost loved ones. Why don't you ask those people how they feel? If they wanted the game on a different date, would you be obliged to play it some other time out of "respect"?
My personal opinion is that the time for grieving is behind us and it's time to celebrate the team and the lost lives. I hope the game is not offending anyone but I don't feel like it is wrong.
MU FAN

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Nov 14, 2013
Marshall isn't going to lose to a 13 point underdog on 11/14. The golden hurricane is 2-7. So you people just post with zero knowledge of sports?
lots of money

Seychelles

#14 Nov 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
My personal opinion is that the time for grieving is behind us and it's time to celebrate the team and the lost lives. I hope the game is not offending anyone but I don't feel like it is wrong.[/QUOTE]

And lets make $$ in the process of celebrating. How can people not see through this? This is about money at this point in time.
herdon

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Nov 14, 2013
lots of money wrote:
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
My personal opinion is that the time for grieving is behind us and it's time to celebrate the team and the lost lives. I hope the game is not offending anyone but I don't feel like it is wrong. "

And lets make $$ in the process of celebrating. How can people not see through this? This is about money at this point in time.
Going to OUR football program. What's the point?
lots of money

Seychelles

#16 Nov 14, 2013
herdon wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to OUR football program. What's the point?
It is morally wrong to generate revenue off the memory of a tragedy.
?

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Nov 14, 2013
lots of money wrote:
<quoted text>It is morally wrong to generate revenue off the memory of a tragedy.
So donating to Katrina victims was wrong? That was generating money based on a tragedy? This money isn't going to a CEO or making money for stock holders. It's a state university. I'm sorry if you lost someone and I'm not trying to be insensitive.
2 posts removed
Very old

Nitro, WV

#20 Nov 14, 2013
Creating threads about Marshall, pretty much on a daily basis, is getting pretty old. WVU fans who keep making these threads, can you find something better to do? Each thread is pretty much all the same, nothing new.
Very old

Nitro, WV

#21 Nov 14, 2013
Truth is, people are going to complain either way. There are people who complain because they say Marshall should "Move on" from the tragedy, yet, those same people get mad that the team is playing today.

You can't please everyone. I, personally, don't think they're disrespecting anyone. I think the 75 people who lost their lives that day would rather them go out and play. And, if Marshall wins, that win would be even more special. I think those boys are going to walk out on that field tonight and play even harder for every person who perished that day.
GO MARSHALL

United States

#22 Nov 14, 2013
WIN BIG BOYS!
Very old

Chesapeake, OH

#23 Nov 14, 2013
Ramona from Huntington wrote:
They always choke on national tv. At least the females can feel safe without the creepers checking them out since it's an away game.
You are one of these two things:

1.) A WVU fan attempting to look like a MU fan.
2.) A drama queen who likes to exaggerate things, stir things up, and try to make MU fans look bad.

I'm going to go with A. I think it's pretty obvious, for different reasons. It's a pretty lame attempt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any bi girls on here? (Apr '12) 35 min Looking 16
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 57 min UTrashy 1,487
Hospital Racketeering (Jan '15) 1 hr Stark I Stark II 130
Andrea (ray) kendrick??? (Aug '12) 1 hr Anoynomous 7
East end break-ins 1 hr Nasty girl 66
theives in guyandotte (May '12) 1 hr Timmy Holley 37
Nikki from Backpage 1 hr Oh yea 16

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance