THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Come on guys there's still snow and ice on rt 60. I understand the back roads but highways and parts of the interstate?!? My opinion says "unacceptable".

Quit loafing and get to clearing the remaining spots. You're getting paid by our taxes you know.

Since: Jan 14

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Come on guys there's still snow and ice on rt 60. I understand the back roads but highways and parts of the interstate?!? My opinion says "unacceptable".

Quit loafing and get to clearing the remaining spots. You're getting paid by our taxes you know.
They take taxes out of your ssi check ?
Educated

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

What do you expect from people who barely graduated high school? Im surprised they can drive and operate the plow and spread salt at the same time!
HHH

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

The city of huntington has pocketed all of the snow budget !!!!!!!
Boohoo

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

HHH wrote:
The city of huntington has pocketed all of the snow budget !!!!!!!
As absurd as that sounds, I wouldn't be surprised. All the plowing I've heard of happening was Sunday evening, many hours before the snowfall actually began. I'm truly building a hatred for this town, from the city officials to the constant flow of idiot hicks and thugs.
miley

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

just cant stop - can you? do you have anything else to do...anything?
nascar rox

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

They can't control the weather friend.
1 post removed
humph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Holy cow... Are you serious? Do you have anyone that you don't want complain about their jobs? Teachers, DOH workers, weather men...... My god man, get a freekin life! If you feel you can do any these jobs better, get out there and do it and quit being a damned whiner.
Sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Actually, DOH employees are paid from federal funds (Federal Highway Administration) and turnpike rolls. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Charlee

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

First of all not all DOH workers are uneducated.. For some it's a job w benefits.. They work long hrs including nights and weekends!
Due to the harsh weather the state did not budget for enough salt.. According to local news.. How do you expect them to clear the roads w no salt??
You should be asking your local politicians not someone's work ethic
scrog

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, DOH employees are paid from federal funds (Federal Highway Administration) and turnpike rolls. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Where do you think federal funds come from?

WV sucked when it came to dealing with the snow and ice. Cross over into Lawrence Co., Ohio, and the roads were mostly bare.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Many conservatives believe that bashing and attacking public employees makes for good sport. If they could stand behind them with a whip and keep them on a chain during work hours they would happily do so and do so with relish. They see public employees as public slaves. They haven't any idea how many of these employees do their jobs they just complain and fling accusations of negligence and laziness when it isn't to their liking and it is NEVER to their liking.
1 post removed
Gosh

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals believe aborting babies, burning bibles and taking guns are ideal things to do. We are even!
Burning Bibles? Where did you dig that one up? Out of your nose?
Gosh

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals believe aborting babies, burning bibles and taking guns are ideal things to do. We are even!
And this is why you agree with treating public employees as your slaves?

Really?
tom

Ford City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

and it makes me upset when I Drive by some DOH workers and they are all standing around with their hands in their pockets they need to get in their trucks and get the clearaing thesee roads
Ice King

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

tom wrote:
and it makes me upset when I Drive by some DOH workers and they are all standing around with their hands in their pockets they need to get in their trucks and get the clearaing thesee roads
They cannot just hop in a truck and start clearing a road. They have work orders assigned that dictate where each man and truck work. Don't judge until you understand these men have a boss.

Learn to drive on slick roads and change your diapers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min Mgtn Res 54,381
is barry bolen a narc? (Dec '13) 1 hr Jakayla 2
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Ben 1,434
brittany davis who's she pregnant by 1 hr Wow 9
morris bldg fire 1 hr ruck 61
men in huntington that are unfaithful 1 hr coop 12
scandalous women of huntington 1 hr bitter 30
who got shot by hpd last night? 6 hr Sgt Hulka 183
Doctors behaving badly!!!!! 15 hr in the know 34
•••
•••
•••
•••