Next Last
football

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 5, 2012
What teams made it to the turf bowl?
congrats to all teams

Proctorville, OH

#2 Nov 5, 2012
You can go to www.vinsonfootball.com/dbracket12.htm and see them.
D and E teams are Chesapeake/DC
C teams are Chesapeake/ CK
B teams are South Point/ CK
A teams are DC/ CK
Good luck to all teams
Who wins

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 5, 2012
congrats to all teams wrote:
You can go to www.vinsonfootball.com/dbracket12.htm and see them.
D and E teams are Chesapeake/DC
C teams are Chesapeake/ CK
B teams are South Point/ CK
A teams are DC/ CK
Good luck to all teams
D team DC will win and win big
C team Cheasapeake
B team CK
A team DC in a close one
DC Momma

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Rumor is that Turf Bowl is moved to the 11th. Does anyone know?
SteveO

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 5, 2012
South Point ALL the way!!
football fan

Springfield, NJ

#6 Nov 5, 2012
It's still Saturday!!
D team DC Parent

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2012
DC all day every day!! Our boys worked to hard to lose, they really deserve it lets show em how its done on Saturday!!

Who are we "DC", Whose the best "Express"!!!
Dnt knw

Huntington, WV

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Dc
Ck
Ck
Ck
football fan

Ardsley, NY

#9 Nov 7, 2012
What is up with a lot of the leagues this year? Seems to be a lot of bickering and crap going on in them. It seems like some of the top leagues have fallen apart.
D team DC Parent

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2012
football fan wrote:
What is up with a lot of the leagues this year? Seems to be a lot of bickering and crap going on in them. It seems like some of the top leagues have fallen apart.
This is so true!! Barboursville was the next best team and they just handed the win over to Chesapeake.. which is crazy they won 1 game all season and when it come down to the championship games they win all of them to put them in the turf bowl..if the parents would stop arguing and let these kids have a good time and play then there team would be at turf bowl! But let the best team win!!
Anonymous

Tampa, FL

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Bville d team coach needs to give up, gets a10-0 e team and can't win against 7 seed.TERRIBLE Coaching
real

Highland, MI

#12 Nov 8, 2012
SOUTH POINT B TEAM!!!!!!!!!!
for sure

Highland, MI

#13 Nov 8, 2012
South point
DC all the way

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 8, 2012
That DC D team could have scored 80 points a game if they wanted to this year.Those kids can play football!!! Look out Cheasapeake, the train is a coming!
Dnt knw

Huntington, WV

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Yea south point B beat ck 8-6 earlier this year but think ck will come out on the top Sat
lol

Westland, MI

#16 Nov 9, 2012
SP has this! I see the fire in the eyes!
Just saying

Elizabeth, WV

#17 Nov 10, 2012
DC is getting removed from the turf bowl because their last win is being reversed by TSYFL after video allegations of the coach using a short 13 year old as Quarterback was presented to Marty Murphy. Apparently someone secretly filmed the QB and the coach laughing about how they got away with using him as QB.... the kid is supposed to be no older than 8 and you can tell in the video he is easily 13 with sideburns and a mustache coming in. Rumor is Murphy and TSYFL are considering banning DC from the league for the next 10 years. The video was posted on you tube and is all over the facebook

south point

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Would LOVE to see SOUTH POINT WIN!!
south point

Elizabeth, WV

#19 Nov 10, 2012
Just saying wrote:
DC is getting removed from the turf bowl because their last win is being reversed by TSYFL after video allegations of the coach using a short 13 year old as Quarterback was presented to Marty Murphy. Apparently someone secretly filmed the QB and the coach laughing about how they got away with using him as QB.... the kid is supposed to be no older than 8 and you can tell in the video he is easily 13 with sideburns and a mustache coming in. Rumor is Murphy and TSYFL are considering banning DC from the league for the next 10 years. The video was posted on you tube and is all over the facebook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lyViVmaBQDgXX
That isn't a boy, that is a man child.... I always knew DC were nothing but a bunch of cheaters... Maybe if we could feed our kids on government assistance, we'd make them that big too
?

Ardsley, NY

#20 Nov 10, 2012
south point wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't a boy, that is a man child.... I always knew DC were nothing but a bunch of cheaters... Maybe if we could feed our kids on government assistance, we'd make them that big too
Actually, our QB is not all that big, has two working parents and is fortunate enough not to need government assistance. I WAS hoping for SP to win in the B game today, but then your ignorant, classless comment reminded me why I can't stand South Point. Go C-K!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for a black people 11 min black man 408
Friend of Micah (Mar '15) 12 min Justin Martin 40
Hal Greer 14 min Justin Martin 8
Meet me site 21 min Smh 4
we like Trump he tells it like it is 47 min black man 3
GD Ritzy's--BEWARE (Sep '10) 1 hr Donald Trump 20
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr YIM 1,291
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages