this post is on fire
thatbored

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Lets make this post on fire for no reason. Just type a bunch of shit, a story ur brain just makes up about a midget and a toad that become best friends because of how much they realize they both have in common. Touching. I'm stoned.
SorryYourBored

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Apr 5, 2013
I suck at story telling. But, maybe if you give more info, I will have something to work with. Your turn

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#3 Apr 5, 2013
My Post is on Fire,...
SorryYourBored

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Three comments is considered "on fire"?
thatbored

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Apr 5, 2013
No not yet but after many random things it will be. What is something that makes u mad? Pet peeves is a good start. Likee people standing on escalators. They're made so you can walk up them and GET TO YOUR DESTINATION FASTER!
road rage

Rupert, WV

#6 Apr 5, 2013
well lets all talk about things that tick us off. Ok here is one thing that chaps my ass. Is when you get behind some person in a 55 mph zone and you are really late or just will make it on time if the person in front would just do the speed limit not break it. They want to go 30 in a 55 and just like they have nothing in life to do. I just want to get out where they stop at and yell as loud as I can in their ear. " Hey idiot the speedlimit is 55 not 30. learn how to drive. Sometimes you just about lose your cool and want to jerk them out the car and start screaming. It is 55 and don't break it just do the speedlimit ahole
road rage

Rupert, WV

#7 Apr 5, 2013
another thing that ticks me off is when someone that has obliously not brushed their teeth in years wants to get right in your face, I mean literally inches from your face and wants to tell you their life story and their breath smells just like shit well actually worse than that. They think you like to hear their big life story of how they were in the right and everybody else is the bad guy. yeah right. then they spit when they are talking to you and they spit in your face when they are talking to you and you feel it hit your face but you are ready to tell them hey " Say it or spray it ahole" But they keep goin on and on and on. Well I am going to go to the dollar store and get a bunch of tooth brushes and tooth brushes and have them in my truck and the next time this happens I will stop them before they get started and say " Hey I have a new toothbrush and toothpaste in my glovebox and I am giving them away as they are extra. Here go use it as your breath is nasty and smells worst than your ass or maybe you are a shitface and that is your ass you are talking out of.
Hey Zoos

Culloden, WV

#8 Apr 6, 2013
thatbored wrote:
Lets make this post on fire for no reason. Just type a bunch of shit, a story ur brain just makes up about a midget and a toad that become best friends because of how much they realize they both have in common. Touching. I'm stoned.
The one thing you should keep in mind is the inhabitants of Huntington have been proven to be the most depressed people in the country.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#9 Apr 8, 2013
My balls are on fire,...
me

Steubenville, OH

#10 Apr 8, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
My balls are on fire,...
you may want to see a dr about that....
5 posts removed
lmao

Rochester, PA

#16 Apr 9, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
My balls are on fire,...
Could be ur detergent, but its probably syphilis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you support the Police? 13 min Respect fully so 5
East end break-ins 30 min Seriously 33
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 36 min The Last Warrior ... 1,474
CHH Picnic - Camden Park 1 hr Fed Up RN 2
Go mart 4th ave 2 hr Very interested 1
Huntington is the pit of hell 2 hr Brian Roeh 54
for black people 3 3 hr in the key of life 124

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance