Next Last
jason

Richmond, VA

#44 Jul 22, 2014
Highway inn in westmoreland.... lol. Damn. My spelling sucks
Better than a Diet

Washington, DC

#45 Jul 23, 2014
I am literally laughing my ass off on this thread.....
Better than a Diet

Washington, DC

#46 Jul 23, 2014
Mahoney wrote:
Here is a video from the BOTW website showing how wild their parties get
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nlGclIZV5JQXX
Too funny
Eye witness

Charleston, WV

#47 Jul 24, 2014
They will snitch on their grandmother in order to get out of doing a weekend in jail. They are just punks on wheels. Believe me I know what I am saying. They steal. lie, sell drugs. do drugs, swap ol ladies, threesomes. foursomes. etc. Just nasty ass queers on wheels. Their fat slobs with more money in tattoos than in the bank. DO NOT trust any of them. They'll rip you off in a heartbeat.

B: Brothers
O: Of
T: The
S: Squeal
SERENITYSTORM

Huntington, WV

#48 Jul 24, 2014
THE BOTW ARE GOOD GUYS AND THE DO ALOT IN THE COMMUNITY . WHY DONT YOU ALL JUST BACK OFF AND STOP HOUNDING ON PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT. AND THERE DONT SELL DRUG OR SWOPE OUT EACH OTHER OLD LADIES EITHER. SO IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM PERSONNAL PLEASE STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE CLUB. I HAVE A FEW FRIEND THAT ARE IN THIS CLUB.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#49 Jul 24, 2014
SERENITYSTORM wrote:
THE BOTW ARE GOOD GUYS AND THE DO ALOT IN THE COMMUNITY . WHY DONT YOU ALL JUST BACK OFF AND STOP HOUNDING ON PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT. AND THERE DONT SELL DRUG OR SWOPE OUT EACH OTHER OLD LADIES EITHER. SO IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM PERSONNAL PLEASE STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE CLUB. I HAVE A FEW FRIEND THAT ARE IN THIS CLUB.
Is there anyone here who can translate this tard language?
Eye Witness

Charleston, WV

#50 Jul 24, 2014
SERERENITSTORM

I do know them as a matter of fact I know several of those queers and i stand by mt words. And when you say they do a lot for the community what in the hell do they do other than rip people off? My god you can't be that ignorant. Look at those fat ass thugs...Would you give them money and assume all of it will go to some charity? If you say yes then you are LYING! Even you can't be that stupid. They are low budget con artists who steal and rip people off. Nothing more and nothing less. Basically they are bums on wheels.
Mahoney

Washington, DC

#51 Jul 24, 2014
B - Blue
O - Oyster
T - Time
W - WooHoo

Contest, count the number of BOTW patches in the video below.. post your guess here.. prize awarded to the closest guess

terry

Richmond, VA

#52 Jul 24, 2014
Id like to know what Eye Witness contributes or does. Or that fag evil bill the spell police guy. What do you all do to help poor kids or families that have lost stuff. Im betting nothing. You all hound on people cause you to coward to walk up to someone you have a problem with and be men about it. You get on here and play all tough. Ive read all of this crap and only thing i find is you mr eye witness know all the gay stuff out here in huntington which tells me you either open with it in your real life or just havent came out of the closet yet. Just come on out evil bill will be your spoon buddy... after he spell checks all your words....
My Dixie Wrecked

United States

#53 Jul 25, 2014
I counted 3... Do I win?
Come on Terry

Charleston, WV

#54 Jul 26, 2014
Terry

If you think for one minute (just one minute) that those sorry ass slobs care anything about poor kids and their families who have fallen on hard times you are crazy. When those con artists sell tickets and raffle off things do you really think for one minute it all goes to the needy? Come on Terry you can't be that naieve.

Unless you ride with those queens and are one of their hoe's who gets traded from person to person and you are in on their scams.
terry

Roanoke, VA

#55 Jul 28, 2014
Would love to see you man up to one of the many you know and say something to them. Im sure your a friend to thier face kinda guy. All this gay talk i bet you the one wanting to blow them arent ya. Thats why you are so pissed off. Grow a pair and do something about it.
Come on Terry

Charleston, WV

#56 Jul 28, 2014
Terry you are an idiot if you are supporting those losers. You must be one yourself. Just because a person wears leather and smells and is bi does not men they are tough. You can't be that ignorant can you?
steve

Roanoke, VA

#57 Jul 28, 2014
Come on Terry wrote:
Terry you are an idiot if you are supporting those losers. You must be one yourself. Just because a person wears leather and smells and is bi does not men they are tough. You can't be that ignorant can you?
Well then you just knocked yourselg out of the tough catagory huh.... lol
Eye Witness

Charleston, WV

#58 Jul 29, 2014
Whatever Steve now hurry up and go get you another tattoo before you even think of buying your kids any school clothes. You lousy Piece of crap. Bikers and meth users will let their kids suffer in order to get another tattoo they saw either on some other man or in a magazine. No such thing as family first always drugs and tattoo's. You know I am right don''t you?

Hurry up now run along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Do You Feel About Waffle House Route 60 33 min PotCallingKettleB... 62
Councilman Caserta takes Mayor on ! 38 min we are the people 13
Caserta gets the boot! 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 34
Infidelity at Cross Fit 1 hr Sarah 7
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 235
Search for Marshall President 1 hr lol 27
Nosy 1 hr Wanna no 1
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE