BOTW motorcycle club
These are the facts

Charleston, WV

#22 Jul 21, 2014
I told you they were fruitcakes. Oh and they will snitch on you in a heartbeat without a care in the world if it keeps them out of jail. If you are in a situation you would rather the police not know about steer clear of those fairies.

B: Brothers
O: Of
T: The
S: Squeal
Mary Jo

Alexandria, VA

#23 Jul 21, 2014
I love how the ones always talking crap never use their real name. Grow a set or quit running your c*m catcher
fishy freddy

United States

#24 Jul 21, 2014
I was at one of their party's at the laid back in ironton.....a girl got jumped in the river.....Precious threatened to call the police if she didn't get out of the water....FACT they can't even have a party with out calling the police
rick

Roanoke, VA

#25 Jul 21, 2014
These are the facts wrote:
Rick I bet you have more tattoos than your IQ I bet your old lady does also and I bet she has been with more men in the last year than you have showers. Rick, I also bet you are fat have a beard wear only leather and are behind in your rent and utilities. You have a motorcycle you can't afford you pretend to be a bad ass but will cower down when push comes to shove and I know damned well you are a snitch.
You want to know how I know those things Rick?
Because you are a skanky ass queer member of the
B: Brothers
O: Of
T: The
S: Squeal
Wonder how many times you had relations with that hoe you share and she had just did it with two or three of the other queers in your club?
You know it's true don't you
RICK?
You are nothing but a boy with a motorcycle who wants attention. Nothing more and nothing less. Bitch!
Yeah i have a few tats. All of them pretty sweat too. Just ask your momma... and for someone who claims to be straight and not a loose ass. You sure know whats going on in gay bars in h town sissy boy. I couldnt tell you one thing but you have it memorized huh you peter puffer.... i tell you what. If we all so gay why dont you come up to one of us and call us out and see if you can whip one of our asses. As long as its 1 on 1 aint nobody gonna jump in. And by the way im not a member i just hang with some. But im at every event. So ill be around to watch you try to beat one of them. I bet you couldnt beat the smallest dude there. You should just come out the closet. Scared little boy
Tom Ross Of Lower Laidley

Huntington, WV

#26 Jul 21, 2014
Understand that Mary Jo wants our real names - there's mine.

Giving you mine so you can shut it, ya fat slag.
Oxygen thieves, skanky slags, fat smelly old men playing biker dressup
Thought halloween only came once a year.

Tell me how do you separate the men from the boys in the BOTW?
Really tough to do, I hear ya have to use a crowbar
Oh I am sure Big Moe has plowed Rick a time or two
Leather chaps and leather vests everywhere
Looks like tubs of human lard putting on a BDSM sex show
Every gang member is one gimp mask from being full-qu33r
Disgusting fat slags kiss their c*mcatching BOTW husbands
Ranger

United States

#27 Jul 21, 2014
Tom Ross Of Lower Laidley wrote:
Take that u botw gangstas!!
These are the facts

Charleston, WV

#28 Jul 21, 2014
Rick it's "SWEET" not "SWEAT" you moron. So all of your tats are pretty sweat. God you are stupid. No I am not scared I just don't hang with snitches especially the ones that are queer. Now go borrow a buck or two from someone and buy another "Sweat" tattoo.

Noe just let it be take your medicine and don't call the police on me because I called you stupid.

@Tom Ross

I hear you. I tell people all the time about those queers and how they'll snitch on their mother if necessary. I
steve

Roanoke, VA

#29 Jul 21, 2014
All you poor cry babys on here. Musta got beat somehow and still have the hurt feelings. Poor little tom ross. Aint shit. Heard you like hanging at stone wall alot. With a guy rides a cannondale that sniffs his seat alot. And Mr. These are the facts. Some kind of spelling police. Talk about being a snitch... lol. Bitch ass. You two have to know each other. You both know all the (gay) terms and thier ways. Bet you both travel with k.y.in your hand bags you two sissy boys... damn so emotional. I think tom is on the rag. He may need a tampon. Maybe mr facts can lend him one. Help him insert it.
To Roll To Roll

Huntington, WV

#30 Jul 21, 2014
Tom Ross Of Lower Laidley wrote:
You, sir, are a genius. I bet the mouth breathers are still clueless
Rick on a Stick

Huntington, WV

#31 Jul 21, 2014
I went to one of the BOTW parties and it was a sausage festival. I filmed the gay dancing and I put the video online for the world to see

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#32 Jul 21, 2014
I'm still waiting for them to pedal their bikes to my house.

If they do I'll just toss a bag of hotdogs on the ground. That will keep them busy for hours.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#33 Jul 21, 2014
These are the facts wrote:
Rick it's "SWEET" not "SWEAT" you moron. So all of your tats are pretty sweat. God you are stupid. No I am not scared I just don't hang with snitches especially the ones that are queer. Now go borrow a buck or two from someone and buy another "Sweat" tattoo.
Noe just let it be take your medicine and don't call the police on me because I called you stupid.
@Tom Ross
I hear you. I tell people all the time about those queers and how they'll snitch on their mother if necessary. I
Where do you get sweat tattoos' anyway?

Is that like a tear drop only by your armpit?

tyrone jackson

United States

#34 Jul 21, 2014
steve wrote:
All you poor cry babys on here. Musta got beat somehow and still have the hurt feelings. Poor little tom ross. Aint shit. Heard you like hanging at stone wall alot. With a guy rides a cannondale that sniffs his seat alot. And Mr. These are the facts. Some kind of spelling police. Talk about being a snitch... lol. Bitch ass. You two have to know each other. You both know all the (gay) terms and thier ways. Bet you both travel with k.y.in your hand bags you two sissy boys... damn so emotional. I think tom is on the rag. He may need a tampon. Maybe mr facts can lend him one. Help him insert it.
. I don't even know what or where the stonewall is but you know all about it. Did you go there after someone keyed your truck? Its Steve the qheer having bycycler fantasies. Oh so now your into men on motorcycles. Lookout Jack Tripper and Freddie Mercury cause Steve the queer is thinking of sniffing seats. Yuck I'll bet you are listening to wham and George Michael as we speak. I'm Mitch McDonald biotch and im back to listening to doobie brothers. Peace out fucker
tyrone jackson

United States

#35 Jul 21, 2014
Ooh tipsies on the tulips Steve the queer is talking bout village people with the biker outfit. Ooh everything is just so pretty. I'll bet you are gonna get a hot pink sportster. Never fear its Steve the queer.
steve

Richmond, VA

#36 Jul 21, 2014
tyrone jackson wrote:
Ooh tipsies on the tulips Steve the queer is talking bout village people with the biker outfit. Ooh everything is just so pretty. I'll bet you are gonna get a hot pink sportster. Never fear its Steve the queer.
Hey look its tyrone jackson.... i know you know were stonewall is i bet you get tea baged all the time in there. Riding your little cannondale tricycle in there. You nuttless fuck. Im sorry your momma cut them off of you as a baby but she always wanted a daughter and said you look great in pink.
rick

Richmond, VA

#37 Jul 21, 2014
Rick on a Stick wrote:
I went to one of the BOTW parties and it was a sausage festival. I filmed the gay dancing and I put the video online for the world to see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BROWqjuTM0gXX
Now wait. Thats your home movie aint it. Your daddy bangin your ass. Lol. Never seen any gay shit going on. If it is its only when one of you dumb asses show up at the party
2 posts removed
ben paraguay

United States

#40 Jul 21, 2014
Steve stopped me on my Bycycle and tried to make us get in his truck and we told him please leave us guys alone. Did he try to stop you as well. Please leave us alone Steve. Enough is enough.
Mahoney

Palo Alto, CA

#41 Jul 22, 2014
Here is a video from the BOTW website showing how wild their parties get

rick

Huntington, WV

#42 Jul 22, 2014
Mahoney wrote:
Here is a video from the BOTW website showing how wild their parties get
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nlGclIZV5JQXX
Where the hell did you find that? That has to be from the fall rally last september and no one was filming. That'll show that qu33rboy In the Know that the BOTW can sure party and we aint gay
jason

Richmond, VA

#43 Jul 22, 2014
Rick on a Stick wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BROWqjuTM0gXX
Reminds me of the highway in years back. Damn sure had fun back then. Miss the 90's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 2 hr Autumn Returns 723
jessica johnson (Jan '13) 2 hr know them all 31
Westmoreland's Family Pharmacy 3 hr Yeah 2
Black Lives Matter 4 hr Veteran 63
News W.Va. AG announces antitrust agreement in hospi... 4 hr WATCHDOG 77
Rt 60 music info 4 hr Anonymous 1
My friend's man 4 hr yup 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages