First Prev
of 3
Next Last
need to know

Huntington, WV

#1 Jul 11, 2014
Does anyone personally know anything about this club? Do the men/women cheat? Are they family friendly like they say they are? Will they stop another member from cheating if they know that member is married? Or do they just turn their head? Are they good people? They say they don't put up with married men cheating even if its a member that's doing the cheating... Is this true?
These are the facts

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 11, 2014
They are some of the nastiest queers around. They will rat on anyone with a pulse if it benefits them they exchange old ladies with their buddy's and watch while they are doing it. They steal. lie, cheat, do and sell drugs. a lot are closet gays, and they have zero respect for women (those who like women) and there is no brotherhood at all among those fairies. I know they talk it, but I give you my word there is none. Basically all they do is sell drugs get high and sleep around with whomever and whatever.

Hope I helped.
chris miller

Richmond, VA

#3 Jul 11, 2014
Hey i hang out with these people and ride with them. Aint no gay stuff going on i swear
These are the facts

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 11, 2014
Chris you are a lying sack of shit. Every word I said is true and if you really do hang out with these queers then you know it to be true. And don't hand me that Bi-sexual crap either. If you don't mind having another mans ball sack covering your eyes even if there's another woman involved still means you are a queer. Also as I said they are snitches and pretty much just a bunch of fat out of shape dope heads who smell bad. And you like hanging with them you say? Dude that says a lot for your character or should I say lack of it.
from boone

Clifton Forge, VA

#5 Jul 11, 2014
My uncle was in BOTW a lot of charity events for sick kids with cancer etc. good people to ride with and no they are not gay my uncle was killed in a fight he took on two guys and one pulled a knife when they realized they were gonna get a beat down
Randall Adams

Roanoke, VA

#6 Jul 11, 2014
What does BOTW mean?
unemployed

Richmond, VA

#7 Jul 12, 2014
Brothers of the wheel
Lobo

Sutton, WV

#8 Jul 12, 2014
Where do you think the money that they donate to these charitys comes from? Open your eyes fool, it comes from selling drugs.
from boone

Richmond, VA

#9 Jul 12, 2014
No they hold fundraisers all the time and rally's where they sell gear and donate money out if their pocket
Randall Adams

Richmond, VA

#10 Jul 12, 2014
Thank you unemployed
These are the facts

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 14, 2014
You stupid SOB's amaze me. I guarantee you that those so called charity events are held so those fat ass queers can filter money from the top and if you don't think so then you are just plain ignorant. Out of every ten dollars collected 5 goes in someones pockets 2 for drugs two for the hoe's that hang with them and 1 to some charity and don't be sure the 1 even goes to that charity.

They are drug selling drug abusing low budget queers who pretend to be tough, but when it comes down to the truth they are cowards who ride a motorcycle. They will snitch on their mother (who is also a hoe) or anyone as long as it keeps them out of jail, because their punk asses are scared to be locked up

I swear my hand to God every word I just spoke about those queers is true to form. They are scum with no backbone. Just plain nasty no good ass holes.
I have to agree

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 14, 2014
I know several of them from a certain bar and I never liked or trusted any of them. I think if push came to shove they would snitch on each other to get out of doing as little as a month. Most are meth heads or sell meth and hardly any of them have real jobs. And you want something like that running a charity? LOL. Please!
Randall Adams

Richmond, VA

#13 Jul 14, 2014
What do you clowns do to help anybody?
rick

Roanoke, VA

#14 Jul 15, 2014
These are the facts wrote:
You stupid SOB's amaze me. I guarantee you that those so called charity events are held so those fat ass queers can filter money from the top and if you don't think so then you are just plain ignorant. Out of every ten dollars collected 5 goes in someones pockets 2 for drugs two for the hoe's that hang with them and 1 to some charity and don't be sure the 1 even goes to that charity.
They are drug selling drug abusing low budget queers who pretend to be tough, but when it comes down to the truth they are cowards who ride a motorcycle. They will snitch on their mother (who is also a hoe) or anyone as long as it keeps them out of jail, because their punk asses are scared to be locked up
I swear my hand to God every word I just spoke about those queers is true to form. They are scum with no backbone. Just plain nasty no good ass holes.
I think your just so full of crap man. Its pathedic. What happened for real man. You try act all barney bad ass and got stomped. Or did you loose your bitch to a real man. Maybe you wanted to blow a member and he beat you... i know at least 60-70% of all of them. Even ones that patched over from avengers a many years ago. You on here spreadin lies cause you got hurt somehow. We do all kinds of charitable events and fundraisers for all kinds of groups. And we do it with out dope. Club dont need it. Most of them have great ass jobs or are living on a fine retirement. That or have women to suport them cause we that damn good.... stop being an ass wipe. Grow up little man...
These are the facts

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 15, 2014
Rick I bet you have more tattoos than your IQ I bet your old lady does also and I bet she has been with more men in the last year than you have showers. Rick, I also bet you are fat have a beard wear only leather and are behind in your rent and utilities. You have a motorcycle you can't afford you pretend to be a bad ass but will cower down when push comes to shove and I know damned well you are a snitch.

You want to know how I know those things Rick?

Because you are a skanky ass queer member of the

B: Brothers
O: Of
T: The
S: Squeal

Wonder how many times you had relations with that hoe you share and she had just did it with two or three of the other queers in your club?

You know it's true don't you

RICK?

You are nothing but a boy with a motorcycle who wants attention. Nothing more and nothing less. Bitch!
rick

Richmond, VA

#16 Jul 16, 2014
Better a boy with a motorcycle then a bitch crying cause he is a failure of a man like you son.... just cause you cant make it in the world of men and want to call all of us gay cause your ol lady got pounded by one of us or a few of us.... your so full of it. Tell us the truth son. Why you realy hating. Ive believe i said all the truth i need to say. Couldnt get past the training wheels could you little boy. Put your apron back on and get in kitchen were you belong...
1 post removed
These are the facts

Charleston, WV

#18 Jul 18, 2014
Rick how many tats do you have you queer? I mean you queers are constantly looking at one another's body acting like you like this tat and that tat and you say "Man" as soon as I get caught up on some bills I am going to get one just like you. Rick you have no idea how you imbeciles look to others. Nothing genuine about you guys you live your life like a cookie cutter. Each one of you look, act and smell just alike.

There's a reason gay clubs have men in there dressed like greasy bikers. Yes Rick thers's a reason.

Anyway you said you know some or most of those homo's so tell me Rick has "Big Moe and his main Squeeze Kayro" came out of the closet?
Homocycles

Huntington, WV

#19 Jul 20, 2014
I always heard the club was called Brothers on the Weiner
boldguy

Lumberport, WV

#20 Jul 20, 2014
There a bunch of good guys, I know a few of them. They do alot of good things for kids in the community.
Pauly

United States

#21 Jul 20, 2014
I went to a BOTW party just this summer. While there some of my buds said "dude this is fruit boy party! "...Tell you what I sho nuff stopped dancing wif dat feller and gots my tight arse outs dat place!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schooners is sinking 52 min freeman 29
cheating with a coworker 57 min Co worker 22
Dumping the CCW permits 1 hr Johnny Gotta Gun 10
Info on Dr. Webb (Aug '11) 1 hr truth hurts 10
pain management (Jul '12) 1 hr truth hurts 14
Dr Webb 2 hr WebbWidow 2
chins arrested 2 hr injail 4

Winter Storm Watch for Cabell County was issued at March 03 at 4:23AM EST

Huntington Dating
Find my Match