First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gunnie

Hurricane, WV

#1 May 16, 2013
Location and prices some things are impossible to get let's help each other out.

If your in Walmart and they are putting ammo out let everyone you've. Lets help each other.
Gunnie

Hurricane, WV

#2 May 16, 2013
Reloads for sale?

I will buy either and have some for sale.
ammo

United States

#3 May 17, 2013
Walmart rt 60 22 ammo right now.
BATF

Huntington, WV

#4 May 17, 2013
I've got plenty.
DHS

Huntington, WV

#5 May 17, 2013
Me too.
ammo

Chesapeake, OH

#6 May 17, 2013
Mack & Dave's has 223 by the case
ammo

Hurricane, WV

#7 May 17, 2013
Backwoods ha very little but some.
4 posts removed
BJ

Hurricane, WV

#12 May 18, 2013
Just got 3- 550 brick of 22 and there's more. Walmart Southpoint.
crazy

Charleston, WV

#13 May 19, 2013
Ridiculous
lol

Daniels, WV

#14 May 19, 2013
BJ wrote:
Just got 3- 550 brick of 22 and there's more. Walmart Southpoint.
You're part of the problem. Quit buying bulk like you're getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, and waiting by the counter like a vulture until they put it out so you can be first in line to do so. You can buy quantity online easily, there's no need to buy out a store's inventory.
BJ

Hurricane, WV

#15 May 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>You're part of the problem. Quit buying bulk like you're getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, and waiting by the counter like a vulture until they put it out so you can be first in line to do so. You can buy quantity online easily, there's no need to buy out a store's inventory.
I don't think 3 boxes of 22 that I have needed all this year is hoarding. 22 is not zombie ammo dumb a$$, I have shot guns and Hornady Zombie Stoppers. They had 223 as well I did not buy them but I have 8 or 10 cases of that. That would have been hoarding 223.
BJ

Hurricane, WV

#16 May 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>You're part of the problem. Quit buying bulk like you're getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, and waiting by the counter like a vulture until they put it out so you can be first in line to do so. You can buy quantity online easily, there's no need to buy out a store's inventory.
You can't read there's more lol
lol

Daniels, WV

#17 May 19, 2013
BJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think 3 boxes of 22 that I have needed all this year is hoarding. 22 is not zombie ammo dumb a$$, I have shot guns and Hornady Zombie Stoppers. They had 223 as well I did not buy them but I have 8 or 10 cases of that. That would have been hoarding 223.
The zombie remark was sarcasm regarding how people like you stupidly buy and hoard ammo, causing the cost for normal people to go up.

You said you bought three 550 bricks of ammunition. That 1,650 rounds. There's no way you "need" that much at one time. I keep three types of ammunition, and I may have 1,200 rounds of all types combined.

And "zombie stoppers"? Really? What kind of cartoon bullshit is that?
BJ

United States

#18 May 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>The zombie remark was sarcasm regarding how people like you stupidly buy and hoard ammo, causing the cost for normal people to go up.

You said you bought three 550 bricks of ammunition. That 1,650 rounds. There's no way you "need" that much at one time. I keep three types of ammunition, and I may have 1,200 rounds of all types combined.

And "zombie stoppers"? Really? What kind of cartoon bullshit is that?
For your information all we shoot is 22 as a family me my wife an a sons will shoot 100 rounds each when we do go shoot so that means this year we have not shoot any we are going today to shoot 400 gone 2 more times and we are out of ammo again dumb Ass.
Todd D

United States

#19 May 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>The zombie remark was sarcasm regarding how people like you stupidly buy and hoard ammo, causing the cost for normal people to go up.

You said you bought three 550 bricks of ammunition. That 1,650 rounds. There's no way you "need" that much at one time. I keep three types of ammunition, and I may have 1,200 rounds of all types combined.

And "zombie stoppers"? Really? What kind of cartoon bullshit is that?
What's your address people need to know what part of town the idiot lives in so they don't go there and it rub off.
lol

Daniels, WV

#20 May 19, 2013
I live in the part of town where there aren't any doomsday preppers. You know, the people with half a f$%king brain.
lol

Daniels, WV

#21 May 19, 2013
BJ wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information all we shoot is 22 as a family me my wife an a sons will shoot 100 rounds each when we do go shoot so that means this year we have not shoot any we are going today to shoot 400 gone 2 more times and we are out of ammo again dumb Ass.
Then buy it online you f%$king weirdo. Better yet, how about getting a job so you have something better to do than waiting at Wal-Mart at 4 in the morning for the stock boys to roll it out on the floor.
bb king

Evans City, PA

#22 May 19, 2013
I have hundreds of thousands of rounds of bb's for sale if anyone is interested. The birds in my neighborhood are out of control so I felt the need to stock up.
bj

Hurricane, WV

#23 May 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Then buy it online you f%$king weirdo. Better yet, how about getting a job so you have something better to do than waiting at Wal-Mart at 4 in the morning for the stock boys to roll it out on the floor.
Dear lol I was in Walmart shopping dip shit and say they had it remembered this post let everyone know it was here and how your stupid ass is bashing ME for hoarding. Kiss my fking ass bitoch!
lol

Daniels, WV

#24 May 19, 2013
Yeah, I was bashing you for hoarding. Deal with it, hillbilly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
backpage girls 1 min WhoreMonger 8
nick webb 4 min bagger 30
for a black people 8 min ancient adam befo... 133
Attn Blacks: Stay out of my neighborhood !! 11 min pygmy 33
ObamaCare Is Working! Very, Very Well 16 min Doctor Strangelove 21
Corruption in cabell county 23 min question 10
This shows African American intelligence. 47 min your ignorance 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages