Next Last
XXXRated

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2012
But'her' body??? Name some "Milfs"
RatedPG

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2012
I think the shirts are a good cover up. Those bright eyes and duck face lips may make some heads turn, but bet they refuse to wear a belly shirt or bikini. Cougar/Milf who? Definitely not u. Lol. Every woman thinks they r hot and have the bomb aZz poosy. Reality, u are easy and poosy is poosy.
SMDH

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2012
So puss is really like pizza? Evn when its bad its good?
not around here

Huntington, WV

#4 Jul 26, 2012
i am too good for the local skanks. i do not want anyones leftovers.

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 26, 2012
RatedPG wrote:
I think the shirts are a good cover up. Those bright eyes and duck face lips may make some heads turn, but bet they refuse to wear a belly shirt or bikini. Cougar/Milf who? Definitely not u. Lol. Every woman thinks they r hot and have the bomb aZz poosy. Reality, u are easy and poosy is poosy.
Duck Lips...lmao!
Hmmm

Altavista, VA

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Not every mother has stretch marks. Im 21 with 2 daughters and dont have a single stretch mark..this must be all unexperienced boys posting on this thread
point is

Vinton, VA

#7 Jul 26, 2012
It doesn't matter if a woman has stretch marks or not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Regardless of what one may think of the other we all are beautiful in our own way. What you may think of a woman with stretch marks, there's another who has no problem with it. That's what separates the MEN from the BOYS. Confident women, we need more of em!
thin mint

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jul 27, 2012
All of those stretch marks on those women's guts and tits, make me feel like I'm screwing a zebra.
definetely

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2012
you definetely should just be gay and screw guys
marv

Ardsley, NY

#10 Jul 27, 2012
definetely wrote:
you definetely should just be gay and screw guys
A little self conscious there??? Don't feel bad, I would still glaze your donut. I'd love to see those stripped tits jiggling as I nailed your wrinkly a$$.
definetely

United States

#11 Jul 27, 2012
I'm a gay guy don't like to screw girls just like you guys that's complaining, and the reason you ate complaining is because you are really gay

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#12 Jul 27, 2012
point is wrote:
It doesn't matter if a woman has stretch marks or not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Regardless of what one may think of the other we all are beautiful in our own way. What you may think of a woman with stretch marks, there's another who has no problem with it. That's what separates the MEN from the BOYS. Confident women, we need more of em!
A woman can be confident that she doesn't like her stretch marks.
Liljakey

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jul 27, 2012
"beauty is in the eye of the beholder"?! No beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER!!! Lmao
ole timer

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 27, 2012
Duck lips with a camel toe lol
which

United States

#15 Jul 27, 2012
Which do you prefer a variety of sex partners or to have sex with only one

Huntington, WV

#16 Jul 27, 2012
I have a child & also have no stretch marks lol not everyone gets them just depends on how ur body is.
which

United States

#17 Jul 27, 2012
This gay guy can have sex with only you or I have gay friends I can hook you up with
many

Avella, PA

#18 Jul 27, 2012
which wrote:
Which do you prefer a variety of sex partners or to have sex with only one
I've always preferred a variety of partners, but one main partner. So, both, kinda
RatedPG

United States

#19 Jul 27, 2012
SMDH wrote:
So puss is really like pizza? Evn when its bad its good?
You make no sense. SMDH.
Johanna

Proctorville, OH

#20 Jul 27, 2012
Ive never had kids and I have stretch marks. I've had them since puberty. Boys are morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CROOKED Hillary in Huntington or Charleston tom... 5 min Ibew 45
Misty N ever get her kidz back? 10 min Concerned 2 5
New rules for SNAP 14 min Yep 25
This shows African American intelligence. 20 min Lil Wayne 17
FAKE Trump protesters admit getting paid and le... 43 min Riddler 6
White guy seeking long term relationship with m... (Jun '13) 48 min whatapo 23
Attn Blacks: Stay out of my neighborhood !! 51 min Tyrone Jefferson 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages