Derper

Huntington, WV

#41 Oct 5, 2013
This whole thread looks like a bunch of monkeys trying to f*** a football.

Morons, I swear.

Oook, ack ack!! Ooock, oock!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#42 Oct 5, 2013
Derper wrote:
This whole thread looks like a bunch of monkeys trying to f*** a football.
Morons, I swear.
Oook, ack ack!! Ooock, oock!
In a sense your right of course....but only re: the libs.Afterall, they swear to be evolved from apes.Im beginning to think they're right....about themselves.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#43 Oct 5, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
In a sense your right of course....but only re: the libs.Afterall, they swear to be evolved from apes.Im beginning to think they're right....about themselves.
Stupid, humans ARE apes. If you're not an ape, you're not human. Which would explain a lot...
Derper

Huntington, WV

#44 Oct 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, humans ARE apes. If you're not an ape, you're not human. Which would explain a lot...
Show your work, please.

Not making fun, just trying to learn...do you truly believe that humans are actually apes? Not merely primates, but actually APES, sharing the same number of chromosomes, etc?

Have you ever considered the possibility that there may be more than one species of human being?
Lycan

United States

#45 Oct 5, 2013
This shit is so halirous!!!

Reading these posts and ill fated replies have brought me to tears laughing at you!!!
It`s the perfect example of verbal shit slurry thru screen.
As if a cat walked across the keyboard and it just happened to make sentences. Cause I can`t believe this passes as cognative thought.

I`m not even going to target my post specifically... Because I`m sure you`re completely convienced you`re smart while spewing anything as a reply. Bwahahaha! Thanks for the laughs!!!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#46 Oct 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to being a descendant of the knuckle dragging hill monkey species huh? Odd that you would mention that, that was the image of you i was percieving in my minds eye. Upon copulation have you kept the breed thorough? You know, curtain climbers and yard apes?

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#47 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
So you admit to being a descendant of the knuckle dragging hill monkey species huh? Odd that you would mention that, that was the image of you i was percieving in my minds eye. Upon copulation have you kept the breed thorough? You know, curtain climbers and yard apes?
No, stupid. I'm just pointing out the fact that humans are apes. And you if you are not an ape, you are not human. Are you saying you're not an ape?
Option number 16

Richmond, VA

#48 Oct 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stupid. I'm just pointing out the fact that humans are apes. And you if you are not an ape, you are not human. Are you saying you're not an ape?
I am not an ape.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#49 Oct 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, show your work please.

Do you truly believe that YOU share the same number of chromosomes with an ape? Which type, chimp, gorilla? Orangutan?

I am amused that you feel it necessary to identify yourself on here as "NOT a ho". I am going to start calling myself "Not a plumber" to prevent any confusion.

HAS there been confusion? Do you sometimes get mistaken for a ho?

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#50 Oct 8, 2013
Option number 16 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not an ape.
Then you're not human.
Oh, well.

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#51 Oct 8, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, show your work please.
Do you truly believe that YOU share the same number of chromosomes with an ape? Which type, chimp, gorilla? Orangutan?
Which type? Human. Humans ARE apes. It's that simple.
Derper wrote:
I am amused that you feel it necessary to identify yourself on here as "NOT a ho".
NoHo is short for North Hollywood.
http://nohoartsdistrict.com/
Derper wrote:
I am going to start calling myself "Not a plumber" to prevent any confusion.
HAS there been confusion? Do you sometimes get mistaken for a ho?
I was going to suggest you call yourself "Not an intelligent person", but I know nobody ever mistakes you for someone with intelligence.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#52 Oct 8, 2013
Show your work. Also, show us your monkey baby. If humans are apes, then conversely, apes are humans, Dr. Spock. You must have one ugly kid, and you have a complex.

Show us your monkey baby. How are you gonna get child support out of Magilla Gorilla? He works for peanuts.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#53 Oct 8, 2013
By the way, this all started just because i came in here and went "oook, aaack, aaaack!" lol.

See? Got'em all stirred up. If I had a football to throw in here, they'd have a real party.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#54 Oct 8, 2013
Derper wrote:
By the way, this all started just because i came in here and went "oook, aaack, aaaack!" lol.
See? Got'em all stirred up. If I had a football to throw in here, they'd have a real party.
Just dont throw in a basketball. We've got enough from Detroit and Columbus migrating south.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#55 Oct 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Which type? Human. Humans ARE apes. It's that simple.
<quoted text>
NoHo is short for North Hollywood.
http://nohoartsdistrict.com/
<quoted text>
I was going to suggest you call yourself "Not an intelligent person", but I know nobody ever mistakes you for someone with intelligence.
The second law of science dealing with thermodynamics which involves
entropy doesnt allow enough time for evolution to progress.At least not in my family tree, only yours.And mutated genes would only make a species regress. This has been proven with fruit flies in lab experiments. The bible speaks of dinosaurs in the book of Job.It also speaks of different earth ages in various books of the bible especially cor.2 12:2 where it speaks of the 3rd heaven.This is referring to 3 earth ages with the same heaven.Its much easier for you to live your life without restraint when you refuse to believe.Isnt it? Let me quess.Your pro abortion, pro gay(if not outright gay),etc.etc.
Nose Better

Charleston, WV

#56 Oct 8, 2013
Ya ever notice how most woman that are pro-abortion are women you wouldn't want to f*ck anyway?

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#57 Oct 10, 2013
Derper wrote:
Show your work. Also, show us your monkey baby. If humans are apes, then conversely, apes are humans, Dr. Spock. You must have one ugly kid, and you have a complex.
Show us your monkey baby. How are you gonna get child support out of Magilla Gorilla? He works for peanuts.
Wow, you are dumb. First of all, it's Mister Spock.
All humans are apes, but that doesn't mean all apes are humans.
Sheesh...
Earth is a planet, that doesn't mean all planets are earth.

Monkey baby? Monkeys have light skin, straight hair, thin lips and flat butts. Doesn't sound like any baby I would have had.

Also, you utter moron, monkeys and apes are not the same.
I figured you were a total dolt when you started out with "Dr. Spock".
Option number 16

Richmond, VA

#58 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
entropy doesnt allow enough time for evolution to progress.At least not in my family tree, only yours.And mutated genes would only make a species regress. This has been proven with fruit flies in lab experiments. The bible speaks of dinosaurs in the book of Job.It also speaks of different earth ages in various books of the bible especially cor.2 12:2 where it speaks of the 3rd heaven.This is referring to 3 earth ages with the same heaven.Its much easier for you to live your life without restraint when you refuse to believe.Isnt it? Let me quess.Your pro abortion, pro gay(if not outright gay),etc.etc.
Gib, gib, gibberish.
Option number 16

Richmond, VA

#59 Oct 10, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are dumb. First of all, it's Mister Spock.
All humans are apes, but that doesn't mean all apes are humans.
Sheesh...
Earth is a planet, that doesn't mean all planets are earth.
Monkey baby? Monkeys have light skin, straight hair, thin lips and flat butts. Doesn't sound like any baby I would have had.
Also, you utter moron, monkeys and apes are not the same.
I figured you were a total dolt when you started out with "Dr. Spock".
Hmmm, monkeys and apes are not the same but humans and apes are. Interesting.

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#60 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
entropy doesnt allow enough time for evolution to progress.
Obviously it did. We are here.
At least not in my family tree, only yours.
You're not here? Woah, this is deep.
And mutated genes would only make a species regress. This has been proven with fruit flies in lab experiments.
Again, we know that's not true. Mutations are random, like lottery numbers. And while the vast number of lottery tickets (mutations) are losers, a few are winners.
The bible speaks of dinosaurs in the book of Job.It also speaks of different earth ages in various books of the bible especially cor.2 12:2 where it speaks of the 3rd heaven.This is referring to 3 earth ages with the same heaven.Its much easier for you to live your life without restraint when you refuse to believe.Isnt it? Let me quess.Your pro abortion, pro gay(if not outright gay),etc.etc.
Actually, you are wrong. I'm not pro abortion, I'm pro choice. And people are either gay, or the are not. It doesn't make any more sense to say I'm pro or anti gay than it does to say I'm pro or anti brown hair.

And you fundies make that stupid "refuse to believe so you can sin" argument. Is god going to let me refuse to believe after death? If not, what kind of sick bastard is he that he would wait until it's too late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello my name is zapphod chump 2 min -zapphod- 12
Amy sleeps with all the taxi drivers 34 min Curious 8
Best church in Huntington 1 hr -zapphod- 48
New Pawn Shop is Dead 1 hr it is the Truth 16
Frat house idiots 1 hr pike 7
For the Ladies 2 hr longone35 1
tisha smith-ramey (Mar '13) 6 hr Tisha Smith 26
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE