liberals have girlish looks

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sheila

District Heights, MD

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Evet notice that if obama shaved his head he'd look identical to sade? that if harry reid put a wig on he would resemble maud, anthony weiner looks like an anotexic marie osmond. oh, why does nasty pelosi look like she just got tazed all the time? or a deer in headlights? barney frank looks like an overweight aunt b. see what i mean? it comes as no shock that liberals support gay marriage.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#2 Oct 3, 2013
sheila wrote:
Evet notice that if obama shaved his head he'd look identical to sade? that if harry reid put a wig on he would resemble maud, anthony weiner looks like an anotexic marie osmond. oh, why does nasty pelosi look like she just got tazed all the time? or a deer in headlights? barney frank looks like an overweight aunt b. see what i mean? it comes as no shock that liberals support gay marriage.
Thats hilarious. What do you imagine Prince/Princess Zaphorina looking like?

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2013
Ever notice that conservatives are stupid and are really, really FAT? Look at con idol Rush Limpaugh! Day-um. Oh, and I've been to WV. Jesus Christ! The people there are FAT! The Titanic never could have sunk if it had been full of people from WV! The first time EVER I had seen size 4X T shirts for sale. What a bunch of stupid pigs conservatives are!

Level 5

Panorama City, CA

#4 Oct 3, 2013
Oh, and speaking of fat conservatives, look at that walrus who is the head of the National Organization for Marriage, or whatever it's called.
Are you sure this is human?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#5 Oct 3, 2013
Better fat then anorexic aids looking liberal girly men. And i bet CA. is full of em. Or are they just auditioning for the next Walking Dead episode? LOL

Level 5

Panorama City, CA

#6 Oct 3, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Better fat then anorexic aids looking liberal girly men. And i bet CA. is full of em. Or are they just auditioning for the next Walking Dead episode? LOL
Conservatives are so FAT because they are stupid. Intelligence is more important than looks. Now, waddle on down to Walmart and eat a whole pizza.

Seriously, does this look human? And come on, the 60's just called, the Beatles want their hairstyle back!

Oh, wait, you're from WV, you're wondering why she's so skinny.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#7 Oct 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives are so FAT because they are stupid. Intelligence is more important than looks. Now, waddle on down to Walmart and eat a whole pizza.
Seriously, does this look human? And come on, the 60's just called, the Beatles want their hairstyle back!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h6Iy7suQcG4XX
Oh, wait, you're from WV, you're wondering why she's so skinny.
Sorry, i didnt even bother to check it out. Anything liberal is reprobate minded anyway. Its either a lie, disinformative or grossly exaggerated. Tell me something interesting even if its probably another lie.And looking back on those Beatle hairstyles, those first rock n roll liberals DID look kinda stupid didnt they. Imagine what you'll think of yourself and your childish behavior and beliefs years from now after YOU grow up and become a little more conservative and resonable in your ways LOL

Level 5

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, i didnt even bother to check it out. Anything liberal is reprobate minded anyway. Its either a lie, disinformative or grossly exaggerated.
Typical con dumb reply. Avoids checking out the the facts, and attempts to demonize the other person will silly biblical words, like "reprobate minded".
The video is of Maggie Gallagher, or something similar who heads the National Organization for Marriage. Are you claiming nobody could really be that fat, and it was photoshopped? Come on now, you're from WV.
Tell me something interesting even if its probably another lie.
Another typical con dumb trick is to say you lied. But they can never point out an actual lie told.
And looking back on those Beatle hairstyles, those first rock n roll liberals DID look kinda stupid didnt they.
No, they looked great. In 1964...
Imagine what you'll think of yourself and your childish behavior and beliefs years from now after YOU grow up and become a little more conservative and resonable in your ways LOL
Imagine what you'll think...oh, wait, I'm talking to a conservative. Never mind the thinking part.

Level 5

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Oct 3, 2013
sheila wrote:
A typical conservative. Hates the idea of equal rights.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#10 Oct 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical con dumb reply. Avoids checking out the the facts, and attempts to demonize the other person will silly biblical words, like "reprobate minded".
The video is of Maggie Gallagher, or something similar who heads the National Organization for Marriage. Are you claiming nobody could really be that fat, and it was photoshopped? Come on now, you're from WV.
<quoted text>
Another typical con dumb trick is to say you lied. But they can never point out an actual lie told.
<quoted text>
No, they looked great. In 1964...
<quoted text>
Imagine what you'll think...oh, wait, I'm talking to a conservative. Never mind the thinking part.
I bet since she's fat she's doesnt have many friends. She might have a black boyfriend though. It might be yours.They like those fat white asses. I bet thats why you dont like her. LOL

Level 5

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I bet since she's fat she's doesnt have many friends. She might have a black boyfriend though. It might be yours.They like those fat white asses. I bet thats why you dont like her. LOL
A racist conservative! OMG haven't been this shocked since I found out Ricky Martin was gay. I knew when I mentioned 1964 it would have you yearning for Jim Crow, and you'd make a racist comment.
Anyway, another thing that points to con dumb stupidity is their belief in the Buy bull. How can anybody over 6 years old believe that nonsense?
Oh, and when are you planing on pointing out a lie I've told?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12 Oct 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A typical conservative. Hates the idea of equal rights.
No, i love equal rights. Im a big sports fan. Cant imagine Cal Berkley winning a national championship with all those white liberal girly men. But then again they COULD compete in the national cheerleading competition.

Level 5

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
No, i love equal rights. Im a big sports fan. Cant imagine Cal Berkley winning a national championship with all those white liberal girly men. But then again they COULD compete in the national cheerleading competition.
If you loved equal rights, you'd be in favor of gay marriage.
I can't imagine any WV team playing basketball. Those tubs of lard would have to jump. Well, try to.
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#14 Oct 4, 2013
sheila wrote:
It kind a seems like all men look like females too you,Do you think maybe you have a small problem? haha
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#15 Oct 4, 2013
Mr. PUTIN IS A REPUBLICAN,
sheila

Washington, DC

#16 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Thats hilarious. What do you imagine Prince/Princess Zaphorina looking like?
oh god first let me get over the urge to projectile vomit. i think queen zaptifa looks like a frail little girl just starting to grow boobies,however he has 3. there is a third one growing on his back near his neck. he probably resembles carol burnett on crack.
sheila

Washington, DC

#17 Oct 4, 2013
he must live in sanfagcisco.
Barry Setoro

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Oct 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Ever notice that conservatives are stupid and are really, really FAT? Look at con idol Rush Limpaugh! Day-um. Oh, and I've been to WV. Jesus Christ! The people there are FAT! The Titanic never could have sunk if it had been full of people from WV! The first time EVER I had seen size 4X T shirts for sale. What a bunch of stupid pigs conservatives are!
Have you seen Rush? He aint fat...and he's worth a lot more than your topix ass. You aint even a pimple on his ass...

WV is conservative? Lmao. Its been democrat for a hundred years. The only stupid pig here is you.
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#19 Oct 4, 2013
Florida oranges squeeze ,CA oranges suck.AND that is true.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#20 Oct 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A racist conservative! OMG haven't been this shocked since I found out Ricky Martin was gay. I knew when I mentioned 1964 it would have you yearning for Jim Crow, and you'd make a racist comment.
Anyway, another thing that points to con dumb stupidity is their belief in the Buy bull. How can anybody over 6 years old believe that nonsense?
Oh, and when are you planing on pointing out a lie I've told?
The only bs comes from liberal media. They inflame the black community and actually stereotype them as well as keep them down.That is done for the purpose of using them.You know, kinda like Jackson and Sharpton. You see, race baiters would be insignificant if they didnt.And just to prove my point,where are they when it comes to reverse racism?It goes unreported nor do they even show up.Keep kissing ass sugar britches.It'll pay off, you'll have many likewise friends and just like lemmings you can follow one another over that cliff. Liberals would eat a shit sandwich if they thought others were doing it so as to feel they're a part of a popular group. But wait...you do eat a big shit sandwich. And the liberal media is the one doing the catering. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 40 min Bud 1,260
Aleisha Swanson /Andrea Anderson (Jun '16) 1 hr gijoe 16
Crystal hayselette is a 'teacher snitch' (Nov '14) 2 hr Saop321 24
Disturbing pranks 2 hr Big Bertha 1
Josh Fitzpatrick's new job 2 hr Big Bertha 1
Wayne Cook 4 hr Hempgrl 20
Stripper at JB's 5 hr foxxy 15

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance