my ex wanted me to fist him

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#21 Jan 22, 2014
So many homophobic folks on here and around the area. It is normal for men to want a** play. Even if a friend has another guy friend go down on him a few times a day, it is not gay at all either. That just means that he needs some help sensitizing himself before his wife gets home for a night of love making. It's just taking measures for longer pleasures. Nothing gay about that.
Beavis

Hockessin, DE

#22 Jan 22, 2014
StupidProof wrote:
So many homophobic folks on here and around the area. It is normal for men to want a** play. Even if a friend has another guy friend go down on him a few times a day, it is not gay at all either. That just means that he needs some help sensitizing himself before his wife gets home for a night of love making. It's just taking measures for longer pleasures. Nothing gay about that.
Told ya.
Ohmeohmy

Columbia, TN

#23 Jan 22, 2014

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Location hidden

#24 Jan 22, 2014
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
Told ya.
I have a GIRLFRIEND. So it is impossible. Didn't you READ that part?
Liz

Newaygo, MI

#25 Jan 22, 2014
right.....and I am the Queen of England
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#26 Jan 22, 2014
water worker wrote:
I had an organism one time.
Lmao!
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#27 Jan 22, 2014
7 hfku
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#28 Jan 22, 2014
Me too
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#29 Jan 22, 2014
Me too for sure
water worker

Hockessin, DE

#30 Jan 22, 2014
Any man that wants something in his a $$ besides a turd dropping out is a queer period.
water worker

Hockessin, DE

#31 Jan 22, 2014
kinkyyesbut wrote:
<quoted text>
Orgasm or organism???
ORGANISM!! Lol

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Location hidden

#32 Jan 22, 2014
Being a homosexual is totally different than enjoying anal stimulation. I am not trolling, just pointing it out AGAIN. Even performing a sex act on someone of the same sex does not make you a homosexual. Being a homosexual means that you are only attracted to someone of the same sex, can develop romantic feelings for them, and also prefer sex only with people of the same sex. If you want your girl to stick toys or fingers in your butt then you are just a little "weird" and kinky. That's all it is.
oko

United States

#33 Jan 22, 2014
water worker wrote:
Any man that wants something in his a $$ besides a turd dropping out is a queer period.
I agree
ex

Hockessin, DE

#34 Jan 22, 2014
StupidProof wrote:
I'm worried you are my ex.:/
ex

Hockessin, DE

#35 Jan 22, 2014
StupidProof wrote:
Being a homosexual is totally different than enjoying anal stimulation. I am not trolling, just pointing it out AGAIN. Even performing a sex act on someone of the same sex does not make you a homosexual. Being a homosexual means that you are only attracted to someone of the same sex, can develop romantic feelings for them, and also prefer sex only with people of the same sex. If you want your girl to stick toys or fingers in your butt then you are just a little "weird" and kinky. That's all it is.
Thank you for explaining I wish more people would answer. My question but anything other then. "Lets play word games" are trolls. Smh. I'm just honestly needing to know. If gay men like me or if he was gay I don't want to get hurt anymore by a man. Who wants another man
jonie

Hurricane, WV

#36 Jan 22, 2014
The next one that ask you to fist him, give it to him, right up the side of his head, then leave.
1 post removed
lmfao

Faber, VA

#38 Jan 22, 2014
jonie wrote:
The next one that ask you to fist him, give it to him, right up the side of his head, then leave.
Or Jonie you could tell the police he is selling drugs.
I read too much

Winder, GA

#39 Jan 22, 2014
ex wrote:
I am just wondering. Incase my new man starts pulling these things on me.
I pulled the card when he asked me to give another man a bj and he wanted to watch and what did I feel about him helping.
Then when I freaked out he told me it was very normal for him to think about giving head and wondering what it would feel like and taste like. I didn't find anything normal about it
He had also bought sex toys that looked real and made me hold them while he sucked on them. I was very scared and broke up with him and got another man who then asked me to lick his dark hole and play with it.
Now I'm just wondering what is wrong with men
Do you look like a man? It seems odd that you keep attracting men who like men instead of men who prefer women. That being said, if your ex wanted to blow another guy he is gay. If he simply wanted his a$$ played with by a woman that doesn't make him any more gay than a guy that wants a bj from a woman. If a female wants her muff licked by a man does that mean she's a lizzy? Of course not.
On the other hand any woman with two drinks in her is bi. I read that on the internet.
Jimmy

Newaygo, MI

#40 Jan 23, 2014
frutier than a bumbleberry pie
omg

Hockessin, DE

#41 Jan 23, 2014
Honey I packed up your strap on collection ill leave it at her house ok. Hope you told her how kinky you are lol

We will have that video online soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are all the Pawn Shops in Huntington CLOSING? 4 min Brutis 27
America Held Hostage Day 94 7 min MarkJ- 3
Sheetz Westend 37 min Brenda Stone 6
O'Reillys gone and FOX still leads in ratings 42 min bye bye 4
Baltimore Street drugs 4 hr Lola Rakes 418
HPV Causes Several Different Cancers 6 hr Teens With Brains 3
Do you need a ged to work at amazon?? (Mar '14) 6 hr Big 21

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance