United States

#2 Jan 22, 2014
Is your ex husband name zaphod or Gosh?

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 22, 2014
No. Now if he asked a man to do it then he might be gay. Most men enjoy anal stimulation, but it's a silent fantasy/activity between most heterosexual couples.
kinkyyesbut

Hockessin, DE

#4 Jan 22, 2014
A finger or two for prostate stimulation yes.........a fist HELL NO
ex

Hockessin, DE

#5 Jan 22, 2014
I'm not sure he isn't

He asked me to put my fist into it and it fit which scared me cause it would never happen before so what had he been doing?

I also hear he likes straps on and veggies up his dark spot.

He once asked me if he could watch me give a bj and how I felt about him helping.
ex

Hockessin, DE

#6 Jan 22, 2014
He's an ex now for sure but I still ask myself. Was he really gay?

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Location hidden

#7 Jan 22, 2014
If a woman can be fisted, so can a man. You'd be surprised how many men ask their women this. Not just a finger or two. I hate to admit it, but I've had women fist me before. I have even asked them to use toys on me.
Ted

Hockessin, DE

#8 Jan 22, 2014
He'll yes he's gay! And the fact that it was that easy going in. Who knows what he's been up to before that? He's fooling himself and not being honest with you. He's into dudes! I'm a straight guy and I love women. But there's no way a straight guy is into that. Anyone telling you otherwise the door swings both ways!

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Jan 22, 2014
To think a man is gay for enjoying anal stimulation is equivalent to saying that someone who is into astrology is an astronomer. Just because a man enjoys anal stimulation does not determine his sexuality. He simply likes anal stimulation. Now, if he was wanting a threesome with another man that included guy on guy action and not just running a train on a woman then he may either be bi curious/bi-sexual/or homosexual. In a lot of cultures, or even just other cities that are more open minded and sexually diverse than down here, it is just the norm for women to give a man a lot of prostate stimulation in order to enhance the intensity of his orgasm. A sex act does not make you gay. Look at prisoners for example. They spend all day having sex with each other, are not gay, and when they are released, they go back to having sex with people of the opposite sex. Anal stimulation is during hetero-sex is very satisfying, does not make you gay, and more people should participate in it.
Beavis

Hockessin, DE

#10 Jan 22, 2014
StupidProof's gay
kinkyyesbut

Hockessin, DE

#11 Jan 22, 2014
I agree with him

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Location hidden

#12 Jan 22, 2014
Beavis wrote:
StupidProof's gay
Ahh, hill people. According to you, someone is "gay" just because they enjoy ass play? That's not homosexuality. Homosexuality is a brain disease and a lifestyle. It has nothing to do with how much you enjoy having your "butt" played with. I happen to have finally found a girlfriend. I am extremely attracted to her and she's pregnant. However, and not to be obscene, I love having my prostate stimulated to help me climax. That, by definition, is considered sodomy and not homosexuality. I am a sodomite, not a homosexual. Tyvm

Since: Dec 13

Huntington, WV

#13 Jan 22, 2014
Stupid, you just gave the masses fuel for the fire just let it go and let them believe what they want. You will never convince them other wise even if you tried. And who knows maybe they're calling you out because in actuality they like having their dark side tickled and poked.

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Location hidden

#14 Jan 22, 2014
johnk1234 wrote:
Stupid, you just gave the masses fuel for the fire just let it go and let them believe what they want. You will never convince them other wise even if you tried. And who knows maybe they're calling you out because in actuality they like having their dark side tickled and poked.
Exactly :)
Beavis

Hockessin, DE

#15 Jan 22, 2014
johnk1234 wrote:
I reported this post for being too gay.

Since: Dec 13

Huntington, WV

#16 Jan 22, 2014
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
I reported this post for being too gay.
Good for you, did you need someone to hold your hand while you did?
haha

Hockessin, DE

#17 Jan 22, 2014
All of you guys are funny. This is one of the most obvious troll posts that I've ever seen and you all fell for it! Duhhhhhh.
ex

Hockessin, DE

#18 Jan 22, 2014
I am just wondering. Incase my new man starts pulling these things on me.

I pulled the card when he asked me to give another man a bj and he wanted to watch and what did I feel about him helping.

Then when I freaked out he told me it was very normal for him to think about giving head and wondering what it would feel like and taste like. I didn't find anything normal about it

He had also bought sex toys that looked real and made me hold them while he sucked on them. I was very scared and broke up with him and got another man who then asked me to lick his dark hole and play with it.

Now I'm just wondering what is wrong with men
water worker

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2014
I had an organism one time.
kinkyyesbut

Hockessin, DE

#20 Jan 22, 2014
water worker wrote:
I had an organism one time.
Orgasm or organism???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overdoses 12 min I Know To My Soul 120
for black people 3 23 min in the key of life 196
flirty women @ CHH 33 min CHH male RN 1
CC on backpage 42 min Gizmo 26
Lawyers 48 min ignorance 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Sundog512 1,586
Anyone want to get out of the mission? 1 hr Nancy 19

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance