Amazon service center
curious

Mayer, MN

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Is it a good place to work? How much pay to start, and do they drug test?
ilk

Pine River, WI

#2 Jul 29, 2013
if you have to ask if they drug test you shouldn't worry about anything else because you won't work there long anyway
dude

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Jul 29, 2013
As a regular pot smoker. I can attest tothe fact that they don't drug test. You'll do alright if you can deal with moderate amounts of manufactured stress and forced positivity.
curious

Mayer, MN

#4 Jul 29, 2013
ilk wrote:
if you have to ask if they drug test you shouldn't worry about anything else because you won't work there long anyway
I'm not trying to work there, I'm thinking of sending my grandson to apply. I don't do drugs and neither does my grandson. I wondered about the drug test because places that test usually have better class of people working there than places that don't. I don't know if your comment was an attempt to be cute or if you're a practicing asshole, either way you'd do better to think before you speak. It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos the best marcum terrace dope feans (Jan '15) 18 min get a job 4
heiners delivery guys (Apr '15) 29 min foodfair 3
lock her up 44 min lock her up 11
toy 2 hr r m g 1
Tat-Nice Tattoo Parlor (Aug '11) 3 hr Sk8te 56
Steel of wv interview (Jan '15) 3 hr Worried 36
Dallas shooter hunted white cops 5 hr Rockwell 31

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance