First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Info

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Apr 15, 2013
What is the best dui lawyer , is bellomy and turner any good ? Long story short on the criminal report officer stated " weaving within lane and drove on the white line twice" which is not a violation , wv state law states driving as nearly practicle within a single lane , any information is greatly appreciated

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Did you blow over 1.5? Is this your 1st offense?
Info

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Apr 15, 2013
No under and yes first offense , only did two field sobriety as well , also had two retracted infected eardrums at the time (have proof) and have a torn acl, only field sobriety test I did not do was the one legged stand even though I offered to, officer said I blew a .03 in the field .
Look it up

Forest, VA

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Courtenay Craig
blackel

Mount Morris, MI

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Were you the dude at speedway on 8th street last Wednesday ?
Ben Dover

Huntington, WV

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Tom McGee is good with DUIs.
Info

Huntington, WV

#7 Apr 15, 2013
No wasn't on speedway , why ?

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#8 Apr 15, 2013
.03? Thats not a DUI. DUI BAC is .8, they can get you for as low as .4 ONLY IF you are driving in a manner consistent with being under the influence. Did the cop tell you why he was pulling you over? Do you know his name? Can you get a statement from your doctor regarding your ACL?
lol

United States

#9 Apr 15, 2013
nohalgerg wrote:
.03? Thats not a DUI. DUI BAC is .8, they can get you for as low as .4 ONLY IF you are driving in a manner consistent with being under the influence. Did the cop tell you why he was pulling you over? Do you know his name? Can you get a statement from your doctor regarding your ACL?
DUI is 0.08. If you were .8 you would have been dead for your last SEVERAL drinks. Lol. It is kinda confusing and I'm just goofing with you. I'm sure you meant 0.08 not 0.8.
Paws

Huntington, WV

#10 Apr 15, 2013
How about not drinking and driving, douche
Perry Mason

Emmaus, PA

#11 Apr 15, 2013
There is no lawyer that is going to get you out of it Bellomy and turner are a joke Courtney Craig is good but MADD will not let them plea bargain so save your money and take a court appointed lawyer your going to lose your license and your going to DUI school so don't waste your money!!!
Info

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Apr 15, 2013
Nonhebhad no right to pull me over, 4th amendment rights
FYI

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Apr 15, 2013
Officers only need reasonable suspicion to make a traffic stop for a possible DUI driver. The question is, would a judge/jury believe weaving in your lane and driving on the white line twice at, whatever time you were stopped, let say approx 3 am (assuming it was close to the bar closing time) in the geographical area close the heavily populated bar district is a reasonable or unreasonable stop? Who knows, anything is possible! As to the standardized field sobriety tests (SFST), an inner ear infection could possibly get the walk and turn test and the one leg stand test (not one legged test) voided as evidence to impairment, but it would not effect the Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus test (HGN) from what I have been told. HGN by itself is 77% accurate when administered by a trained technician. Why did the officer not request you to perform the one leg stand test? But, it is actually the totality of the circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to, vehicle in motion, personal contact, and Pre-arrest screening. So, were there any odors of alcoholic beverages on your breath, did you have bloodshot eyes, did you admit to drinking any alcoholic beverages, and etc? Affirmative answers to these questions with 4 or more validated clues of HGN accompanied with questionable driving skills may be difficult to overcome. But that is not to say a knowledgeable and experienced attorney can not overcome any of these issues and get a not guilty verdict. As I mentioned earlier, anything is possible especially in Cabell County. But a DUI is punishable up to 6 months. If found guilty in a hearing the magistrate could make you do time even if you are illegible for the DUI deferral program. Right is right and wrong is wrong. What was your BAC? In some states, if you register over a .080 you are automatically guilty. But WV is a presumptive state. My personal opinion is anyone above a .080 creates a substantial danger to themselves and others if they are behind the wheel of a vehicle. But I know for sure when you get around that .130 BAC level, you are one sluggish/delayed reaction from killing someone. Good luck to you, you may have been arrested by a dumb unskilled police officer who did not know the difference between an SFST and an FST (field sobriety test). Ps: please excuse grammar and spelling errors. I am no Hemingway.
David Tyson

Huntington, WV

#14 Apr 15, 2013
David R. Tyson is the BEST DUI lawyer! I got a DUI years ago and he took care if it fast and easy. I even got it exsponged off of my records
Info

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Apr 15, 2013
An ear infection would cause the hgn test to be void, look it up, any water in the inner ear would , also having a fever would cause the breathalyzer to mess up, look up the equation they breathakyzers use
2 posts removed
A good one is

United States

#18 Aug 13, 2013
Scott Bellomy... I didnt cooperate and blpw though and zero points only 400 in fines never lost a day driving
safety

Huntington, WV

#19 Aug 13, 2013
The cop that got you may have saved someones life including yours. Take it like a man.
K Hud

United States

#20 Aug 14, 2013
Dave Tyson. Hands-down. If it wasn't aggravated and it's your first offense, I can't imagine a scenario in which he wouldn't be able to get you off. I know multiple people (including myself) who would attest to his DUI voodoo.
Knows

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 14, 2013
Tyson is easily one of the top 100 DUI lawyers in town.
Anon

Huntington, WV

#22 Aug 14, 2013
nohalgerg wrote:
It's 0.08. There's another zero in there! You'd be DEAD if your BAC was 0.8.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for black people 3 26 min in the key of life 233
I miss my daughter Robin Lee 26 min Rhonda Nolan 2
Enterprise Child Care shutting dowm 32 min Bratty kid 1
understanding racist white people part 2 33 min Black Bill 4
Chili feast 47 min Forecast bad 1
paxton 52 min mikemaynard 1
Remember Huntington in the 50's? (Feb '08) 53 min Old Timer 1,596

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance