radio guy

United States

#1 May 19, 2011
No crap. What is the reason. Everyone likes the guy.

Daniels, WV

#2 May 19, 2011
I don't think anyone should be able to let an employee go without giving them notice if especially its not the fault of the employee.Hes ALWAYS been a very good DJ and I've listened to him since I was a teenager and like him really well.I think if the ratings are down its because of the format the station has, not him.I'm not really up on the radio business but I can't see him at fault, hell hes been around too long and this hasn't happened before, why now? I also listen to Delilah,and I love her request line and I love her too, she can play the right song for any situation.Shes great! BJ,you are a great DJ and there will be another job for you,just because of who you are and the great things you have done to help others in your day of radio,so keep your head up and be patient,May God keep Blessing you and your family,until you get behind the mic again,You will be missed.Will be waiting for "Good Morning Tri-State This Is BJ Miller riding with you from W--- on your way to work".

Daniels, WV

#3 May 19, 2011
Oops! got them initials backwards, Sorry JB.

Huntington, WV

#4 May 20, 2011
I wouldn't blame his format. Radio is a dying form of entertainment.
Shamrock fan

Huntington, WV

#5 May 20, 2011
Will be looking for a new station in the future...I have enjoyed him for years and put blame on the station, not J.B. Miller!

Morehead, KY

#6 May 20, 2011
Radio is a dying medium. Expect to see more of this
jb miller fan

Hurricane, WV

#7 May 20, 2011
Been listening to him all the way back when he was on WGNT. Yea just dated myself. Was 10 when I first remember hearing him. Hate to see him go. I hope he is back on somewhere soon.

South Point, OH

#8 May 20, 2011
Why was he fired???? I hate hearing that, I really enjoyed listening to him.

Huntington, WV

#9 May 21, 2011
Same thing happened to Gary Music Miller that worked at WKEE. No reason, just see ya, it ruined his life.

Nicholasville, KY

#10 May 21, 2011
i dont think radio is a dying breed but what will the station offer how can you go from fm to xm...thats the challange blame to jb miller ...

United States

#11 May 21, 2011
These days people want you to be a filth loving, foul mouthed jackass in order to get ratings...the likes of Howard stern, lexi n terri. And worthless idiots like this is all u here on some CDs ...or songs from is crap.....good luck to JB....never heard him but wish him well.

Wexford, PA

#12 May 21, 2011
maybe it's because they need to put some radio stations in tri-state area people actually like to hear the music. got to admit it, we have no radio stations and it's why everyone has satellite radion now in their cars. we only have wkee that plays the same 50 songs on a rotation over and over that only the little kiddies like. then oldies or country. not a dj fault. clear channel fault for not getting some stations here.

Jersey City, NJ

#13 May 22, 2011
Same idiots that got rid of Bob fm and replaced it with Big Buck country. And to think they offered JB a ton of money to leave wkee just 5 years ago.

Charleston, WV

#14 May 23, 2011
I always thought he did a good job. Im so sick
of these radio stations and CMT and MTV that you never hear music. When i listen to the radio I do
not want to a show from the DJ I want to hear music
and when I watch CMT, Vh1, or Mtv i don't want to watch teen mom I want to see video's. Everyone
is so obsessed with reality tv and I think it

#15 Dec 11, 2012
I know Gary. He thought he'd be on the radio until he died. In fact, he often said he did not want to outlive his usefulness. You're did destroy him. Radio was his life, and he's now just a shadow of what he was. Add that on to personal misfortune over the past couple of years, and it's really sad to see what radio can do to someone.

Huntington, WV

#16 Dec 11, 2012
They should take out that ol' bag of dirt Melanie Asbury and eviscerate her. Sand blast her nasty boobs off and have an AIDS patient piss in the wounds.
wkee request

Wexford, PA

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Put him back on mornings! Every time I hear those others I cringe in the mornings! They sound horrible!!! Please JB come back!!!!!!
remember when

Huntington, WV

#18 Jun 23, 2015
Anyone who bucks the big money guys at Kindred will be gone...ask Mike Fincham

Huntington, WV

#19 Jun 23, 2015
Well they did him a favor radio is a dieing source of entertainment ever heard of Pandora same thing only better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get ready if she is elected ! Get your money ou... 11 min -zapphod- 12
Davis Place Shooting 13 min Yeah 74
Remember Huntington in the 50's? (Feb '08) 1 hr WATCHDOG 1,599
You want honesty, vote Trump!! 1 hr MarkJ Zaphod beeb... 58
Brittany smith 2 hr Mike 6
Best lawyer in Huntington 2 hr Great 10
Robby C. Of NA 2 hr Says EVERYONE in NA 1
P.J Adkins? 3 hr Sad 26

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web