First Prev
of 2
Next Last
outofthisworld

Clyde, OH

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Does anyone know why it is that American blacks have a certain odor, I do not think it is isolated, I have smelled it many times with different black people. I am a man of color myself, an exchange student and never smelled a black person like they do here in the US. I have heard other people say this, so I know I am not the only one, just wondering why there is this strange smelling odor, and at times can really knock the wind out of you

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 21, 2013
outofthisworld wrote:
Does anyone know why it is that American blacks have a certain odor, I do not think it is isolated, I have smelled it many times with different black people. I am a man of color myself, an exchange student and never smelled a black person like they do here in the US. I have heard other people say this, so I know I am not the only one, just wondering why there is this strange smelling odor, and at times can really knock the wind out of you
By "man of color," I'm going to assume you mean redneck.
mandingo

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 21, 2013
We smell like Whitetail ;) thanks for noticing my friend.
I know better

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Sep 22, 2013
outofthisworld wrote:
Are you kidding me? If any "people of color" have an unusual odor it's foreign ones who know nothing about anti-perspirant. I'm not buying your story that you're a person of color, either.
way

Harper, WV

#5 Sep 22, 2013
ok what do they smell like
well

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Sep 22, 2013
I'm not trying to be mean, but they really do have a different smell. It's not a dirty smell.
truf

Vandergrift, PA

#7 Sep 22, 2013
Like a coconut greasy smell yet like hot dog chili sauce too. You know you all smell it... Don't lie.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#8 Sep 22, 2013
mandingo wrote:
We smell like Whitetail ;) thanks for noticing my friend.
No, you're smelling MAN-ASSES.
Zimmy

New York, NY

#9 Sep 22, 2013
American blacks smell because they walk around with their pants pulled down. You can smell the sweaty watermelon butt juice evaporating.
maybe

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Sep 22, 2013
truf wrote:
Like a coconut greasy smell yet like hot dog chili sauce too. You know you all smell it... Don't lie.
I have a white guy friend that is gay. He started dating a black guy & he always would say that when he gave him a Bj that it smelled like a bowl of chili.
yuck

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 23, 2013
outofthisworld wrote:
is it a metallic- coppery kinda smell? If so I know exactly what ur talking about
Greg

Huntington, WV

#12 Sep 23, 2013
Makes them easy to track.
1 post removed
Lol

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Sep 23, 2013
outofthisworld wrote:
If you didn't put your nose so close to their crotches you wouldn't even notice.

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#15 Sep 23, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>If you didn't put your nose so close to their crotches you wouldn't even notice.
LOL!
superior_race

Huntington, WV

#16 Sep 24, 2013
way wrote:
ok what do they smell like
They smell like a mix of inferiority, poverty and ignorance. Wait, I'm being redundant.
Hector

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Sep 24, 2013
I dated a white girl once and she smelt like day old Carp.
waldo

Saxonburg, PA

#18 Sep 24, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're smelling MAN-ASSES.
What's your obsession with men and asses?
No Blacks

New York, NY

#19 Sep 24, 2013
Hector wrote:
I dated a white girl once and she smelt like day old Carp.
Probably because she had just slept with an ape.
mimi

Richmond, VA

#20 Sep 24, 2013
Zimmy wrote:
American blacks smell because they walk around with their pants pulled down. You can smell the sweaty watermelon butt juice evaporating.
Your mother must be proud of how ignorant you are!
Wrong

United States

#21 Sep 25, 2013
outofthisworld wrote:
this is probably the most ignorant, downright stupid post I have seen yet. Are you that bored, lonely, and desperate? There are a million things going on In the world right now And that's what you sit around thinking about? Instead of sitting behind a screen commenting about it, the next time you see some black people, walk up to them & ask them about the way they smell. Just make sure you let us know what their reaction was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Pennington (Oct '14) 7 min Just saying 199
new dutch miller commercial (Jan '13) 1 hr Stating the obvious 33
Marshall ranked above WVU 1 hr obsessed 56
Rusty Eads 1 hr Peaches 12
who drive the ferrari to HHS. 1 hr erin 1
Blacks who think their ancestors were Egyptions 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 136
Belinda Ann Walker from Huntington (Jul '14) 2 hr Kristy davis 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages